Stores > La Petite Academy - 2041 Clemson

1-803-788-7683
      1-803-788-7550
      7502@lapetite.com
      1-803-788-7683

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 2041 Clemson by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"Everyone goes above and beyond to help. They are very caring with my child"

2017-08-12

"Staff was very friendly and welcoming!Although, the facility cleanliness and safety did not meet my expectations."

2017-07-15

"My overall experience has been wonderful at this facility! Although it is a bit pricey, I absolutely love the people here and my daughter is learning and progressing so much."

2017-04-22

"My son has gone here since he's been 4 months old! I have never encountered anything less than love and warm spirits!! He has grown so much since being here! Love this school and the staff!"

2017-04-22

"I think overall they have a great mix of services and curriculums. I can't think of any improvement items right now"

2017-02-25

"Great 1st impression! Fell in love Ms. Elizabeth lead teacher for 3-4 year old class. Love how this school ties in academics with play time and process reports to keep paren't sure involved"

2017-02-09

"Just with being updated with my child's everyday routine: but I'm so happy that they email me with updates on my son!"

2017-01-21

"We love LaPetite! The teachers are so caring and loving to our daughter, we truly feel comfortable leaving her at daycare."

2017-01-14

2016-11-12

"I live the teachers they are great with my kuda and my kids feel great about going to school and learning"

2016-11-05

2016-10-15

"Everyone on staff has been sincerely friendly. I was made to feel at ease almost immediately. Dropping off a baby is hard the first week, and I didn't feel rushed to get out or like I was over reacting."

2016-10-08

2016-10-08

"The teachers have been great as well as the class size. The teachers interact well with our child and he responds."

2016-10-01

Share La Petite Academy - 2041 Clemson's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2041 Clemson is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2041 Clemson is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2041 Clemson participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.