Stores > La Petite Academy - 310 Poplar View Parkway

1-901-853-7188
      1-901-861-5026
      7601@lapetite.com
      1-901-853-7188

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 310 Poplar View Parkway by clicking a star below.

2016-11-26

"When I moved to the area, finding childcare was very stressful. I visited another center but La Petite just felt right. I enrolled my daughter there even though it is a little further from home. I have had no regrets. Brittany does an amazing job providing a caring environment while teaching my daughter new things. I am very happy that I found La Petite."

2016-11-19

2016-10-15

"Everytime I have a request, i'm told it's a corporate policy that they can not grant my request. I'm caring for a foster child with sleep issues and they will not allow her to have a book a nap time. I've asked that she is only given water at lunch and they said it's a corporate policy that they have to have milk. Also, i'm incredibly annoyed that its a corporate policy that checks aren't accepted through the mail. That's bizzarre."

2016-10-08

2016-09-08

"The staff was friendly and very helpful with questions but the playground was full of water and unusable for the children to play. Looks like it may have been that way a long time."

2016-08-20

"Staff very friendly and professional. Everyday they make an effort to make every parent and child feel welcomed and cared for."

2016-08-13

2016-03-12

"Staff are always very friendly. They all know my child by name. Her current teacher is fantastic! We all love her very much. Our daughter will be turning 2 shortly and will be moving to another classroom. We have concerns about the teachers in that classroom - they don't seem to be very caring or nurturing. That is extremely important to us. We are changing schools because of this."

2016-02-03

"I would not recommend this school to anyone the only reason my child is still in attendance is because of location & price. Once I find another affordable school he will not attend"

2016-02-03

"Director and staff very friendly and responsive to parents and/or childrens needs. I always see consistent interaction with the kids and a clean and organized facility. Thank you all for your attentiveness and patience with our children. I've seen some kids act in a way that would have me quit my job haha. So Thank You!!"

Share La Petite Academy - 310 Poplar View Parkway's store rating

La Petite Academy - 310 Poplar View Parkway is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 310 Poplar View Parkway is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 310 Poplar View Parkway participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.