Centerville, OH USA
    1-937-885-3193
    7082@lapetite.com
    1-937-885-3116

2017-07-22

"When we first started we were very happy with the teachers and environment. Over the past couple months there has been a lot of change in his room and some of the new teachers are not as communicative. A couple of the teachers are great but it is not as warm and engaging as it used to be."

2017-07-01

"Love the cleanliness and homey feeling of the school. I never have to worry when I drop off my daughter as I know use will be well cared for, will be in a positive learning environment, and will also have fun. The teachers care for the children like they are their own which is very comforting."

2017-06-01

"Assistant director was very friendly. The staff seemed friendly as well. The facility was just much smaller than we expected."

2017-05-11

"School was nice, info was misleading"

2017-04-14

"Melissa is amazing! Always so kind and helpful and knows everyone and everything with my kid. I feel very comfortable with my child there. Gretchen has been a good addition too! Ms Jenny has made all the difference for my child too I have seen such growth and change and such learning he is such a different kid! She has made all the difference in his world and we owe so much to her. I feel safe with my child here and such a great atmosphere I would highly recommend this place!"

2017-03-04

"The director, Melissa, is fantastic. So engaging and compassionate and one of the best reasons we recommend this school."

2017-02-25

2017-01-07

"We love the staff and teachers. Our son has really learned a lot and has tried new things and I attribute that to the school"

2016-12-31

2016-12-24

"I can't say enough positive things about LaPe***e! We love seeing how much the teachers enjoy seeing our daughter everyday and how much our daughter loves seeing the teachers and other babies.It always feels like I'm walking into someone's home and that is very comforting. Always clean and staff is very friendly and genuinely cares about my daughter."

2016-12-17

2016-09-08

"Great so far. Remember that each child is different. Some more sensitive than others."

2016-08-27

2016-08-20

"I found the facility to be clean, friendly, and bright. The directors and staff were attentive to the children and welcomed us as visitors."

2016-05-21

"I checked out about 5 before choosing them. I feel like my child is safe and well looked after. Melissa is amazing, so friendly and would do anything for anyone. Jen was great too! Miss Jenny is great with my child and the few times I see her always updates me, same at pick up, my apologies for not knowing names the young girl with short hair and the young mixed/African American girls are amazing they always give me an update on my child and are so nice! I love and have recommended this place and feel safe and feel like my child is in great hands!"

Share La Petite Academy - 9755 Dayton Lebanon Pike's store rating

La Petite Academy - 9755 Dayton Lebanon Pike is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 9755 Dayton Lebanon Pike is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 9755 Dayton Lebanon Pike participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.