Castle Rock, CO USA
    7255@lapetite.com
    1-303-660-0465

2018-04-28

Do NOT recommend

"Would NEVER recommend this facility. They are VERY unprofessional and disrespectful. We have had honesty issues with them, and issues when it came to changing diapers. These are just a few issues we have had with La Petite in Castle Rock, they don’t even deserve a one star rating. Do not trust this place. "

2017-08-12

"Everyone seems genuine, warm, loving and kind to my child. Thank you! Also, there is a young lady who always greets me enthusiastically despite it being very early in the morning (unsure her name but she has blue hair)."

2017-06-17

"The staff is amazing and it makes me so happy to bring my son because I know he'll be well cared for and lived while he is there"

2017-05-20

"We've had nothing but great experiences."

2017-05-05

"Wonderful and friendly!! Competitive in pricing and options. Loved that they were willing to work with a nurses schedule."

2017-03-25

"The staff is great. I feel we are still too new to accurately rate education received."

2017-01-31

"The Castle Rock, CO La Petite Academy staff was very knowledgeable and welcoming. I was fortunate enough to speak with all the support staff prior to our visit and truly enjoyed speaking with Heidi, Heather, and Tamara. One thing that always stands out at a child care facility is how the children are behaving. During our visit all the children were extremely well behaved and seemed genuinely happy. The teachers were all pleasant and welcoming throughout our tour. The center was clean and orderly with exceptional cleanliness in the infant and toddler rooms. Well done! The other areas were very clean and organized also, but when you think of the little ones crawling around and putting things in their mouths it was great to see the level of cleanliness in those two areas. Thank you for the great tour. We will be in shortly to enroll our children!"

2017-01-07

"We love this school. Our daughter's teachers are wonderful and communicative. We feel really grateful to have found this place for her, particularly after a bad experience at another daycare in town."

2016-12-31

2016-12-17

"Tamara was amazing. I had some concerns about previous schools and how they affected my sons behavior. Tamara was patient and listened attentively to everything I had to say and her responses to my concerns we very well thought out and spoke volumes about how knowledgeable she is concerning child development. I barely had a voice but she didnt miss any of my questions and made certain that I had a complete understanding of what your facility has to offer and how your facility differs from others like it. I have toured other facilities and home daycares and never have I recieved such a warm welcome. I watched other parents interacting with the staff and it seems like one big happy family. The teachers know the parents and asked questions about the parenrs day. I heard one teacher ask about a parents new job. I really wish I had found La Pe***e earlier. I am going to bring my son in for the trial run and look forward to working with the teahcers and staff. Thank You!"

2016-12-03

"The teachers really care about the children. My daughter talks about Ms Jackie and Ms Shelly all the time. It makes me feel good knowing she is with people who care about her and make her happy. Thank you!"

2016-11-26

2016-06-18

"We are very happy with what we have found, what we have been given, and how our whole family is treated."

Share La Petite Academy - 2541 N. Prairie Lane's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2541 N. Prairie Lane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2541 N. Prairie Lane is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2541 N. Prairie Lane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.