Cary, NC USA
    1-919-467-5877
    7476@lapetite.com
    1-919-467-5875

2017-09-16

"Hard to find a critique for this daycare/school! Can't wait to have more kids to send here. The baby is already asking for daycare on the weekends!"

2017-08-07

"Your was very thorough and answered all the questions my wife and I asked. The director could not be any more pleasant and was very easy to talk to."

2017-07-16

"Staff here is very friendly and engaging. The facility is a little underwhelming in the sense that I think it should be given some TLC (I noticed some furniture was pretty worn but that's to be expected with kids) but it's clear that the teachers I met care very much about the kids. The assistant director was absolutely superb in her tour. Of all the tours I've been on, I'd say she was the most engaged with me as a parent, and the most attentive to and interested in my son. She knew all the kids names and the children genuinely seemed to love her. That was really heartwarming to see. While I've seen more modern facilities with a bit more room, I was impressed with the quality that I saw in the kids' happiness and the teachers' engagement levels."

2017-03-23

"Would never enroll our child there. Teachers were not caring nor attentive. Teacher should not be sleeping in childcare area. We would want our child to be well taken care of if she was homesick"

2017-01-29

"The tour lacked structure even though it was scheduled days in advance. A welcome packet of FAQs, tuitions, and curriculum would have been nice. Although we had a pleasant welcome, the tour lacked sincerity and education. I learned more from the website about the daycare than I did at the tour."

2016-11-26

"we have had a wonderful experience- we truly value the genuine dedication of the director. i would like to complain that the La Petite sign in blocks visibility when leaving the parking lot and is a hazard. I have spoken with the director about it and she has also said she has spoken with her regional manager but it hasn't been moved. I have almost gotten into an accident a few times leaving, and would definitely sue the school if that happens!"

2016-11-26

"Great experience! This is by far the best my child has been in our 3 years of living in North Carolina. The staff is friendly and courteous. If there is a question or something needs taken care of it they are on it!! I will refer to your location!"

2016-11-19

2016-11-19

2016-10-29

"Very loving and nurturing environment. I don't leave my child with anyone, but feel confident and comfortable knowing he's there and will be taken very good care of."

2016-10-25

2016-09-24

"It was a great feeling knowing while I am at work for 9+ hours my sweet girl will be taken care of and I have no doubts about that. I will highly recommend LaPetite."

2016-06-18

"I toured 15 facilities before choosing La Petite. The curriculum, staff, location, and price were deciding factors. I am so happy that my son is at the Chatham St school."

2016-04-09

"I'm absolutely thrilled with the level of care and communication we receive from this facility. I constantly recommend them and look forward to my child's future there."

2016-03-26

"I love it here. Few things could be improved upon but overall very happy."

Share La Petite Academy - 955 W Chatham Rd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 955 W Chatham Rd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 955 W Chatham Rd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 955 W Chatham Rd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.