Carrollton, TX USA
    1-972-979-6354
    7541@lapetite.com
    1-972-492-0844

2017-08-12

"Ms. Madison, Ms. Kay, and Ms. Joyce are the most caring and genuine people I have met. They have given me the most amazing experience. The Director, Jackie, is extremely sweet and caring as well. However, with the recent changes in teacher this school has gone down hill very fast. I would not recommend placing your child here. There is 1 teacher to an easy 25 kids in the morning and she has no idea what she is doing. The teacher in the toddler room in the evenings is absolutely clueless. Has no idea how to care for children or her job."

2017-07-15

"We absolutely have loved having our daughter at this school! She has learned so much and appears to have blossomed with socialization and knowledge. We are very grateful for the sincere staff."

2017-06-03

"Love having precious status updates throughout the day!"

2017-05-20

"Great staff, experience and care."

2017-05-18

"the staff there are very nice and professional. My 5 yr old is now enrolled in La Petite and I love the fact that i receive emails from on how and what my child is learning."

2017-04-02

"Great experience overall. I had tours with 4 daycares that day, including Children's Courtyard in Irving and was really impressed. The cost was slightly higher within the moderate price range of daycare facilities in the area, but seems worth the cost for the level of security and hands-on time."

2017-03-18

"We came from a very bad environment (daycare). My baby would cry everyday when she went, but the moment she started going to Lapetite she was so comfortable and we instantly saw how loving and concerned ALL of the staff exemplifies from the moment I stepped in the door up until I leave. Everyone acknowledges me when I come in and I just feel so happy that I don't have to worry about her all day while I'm at work. I absolutely love the staff and this day care for caring for my baby!"

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"We love this place! If something bugs you or your children - say something. They will work on correcting it."

2017-02-25

2017-02-04

"I have been extremely pleased with the level of professionalism and genuine interest taken in my children by the staff. The precious status are nice to receive (although the arrived and departed times are not accurate) however, the content and photos assure me throughout the day that my children are receiving quality care and attention. Thank you!"

2017-01-28

2016-12-10

"My fiance and I absolutely adore our daughter's teachers, especially Madison! She is always so excited about the new things she does and learns and shares our daughter's experiences with us at pick up! She always knows what is going on with her! We adore her!"

2016-12-03

2016-10-17

"It was good and answered all my questions if it weren't for the location and hours I would enroll my child there"

Share La Petite Academy - 1835 East Frankford Road's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1835 East Frankford Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1835 East Frankford Road is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1835 East Frankford Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.