Stores > La Petite Academy - 13009 Westlake Drive

1-303-460-0179
      1-303-410-7188
      7242@lapetite.com
      1-303-460-0179

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 13009 Westlake Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-09-30

"Director is always smiling, friendly, engaging, and professionalism is always consistent. All of the staff from the infant classrooms up to pre-k are professional and friendly and seem to really care about my son. We will be sad when he starts elementary school next year and has to leave."

2017-08-26

"Generally good. I would prefer daily behavioral updates so I can work with my daughter at home."

2017-07-22

"We have had a great experience! Our son has developed many new skills and it seems like the infant classroom teachers really engage well with him, he smiles when he sees them each morning. I also love the app that tells you what goes on during the day, it makes my work day much better :)"

2017-04-22

"All of the staff is very kind and loving toward my child. My child looks forward to going to daycare every morning because it is so welcoming. My child learns a lot and cannot wait to come home and share."

2017-03-18

"We're very happy with our experience at LPA. We enjoy the precious status app too."

2017-03-11

2017-01-21

"We love this school and all the teachers! It's right in our neighborhood. We love the PreciouStatus program. We feel connected when she's there and we love that they send me and my husband pictures during the day of her doing activities. They are always doing fun crafts and activities with the babies and I love that they send them home with her. It was very hard to leave her when she was only 3 months old but this school and their teachers made it such a wonderful experience for her. She been there for over a year now and it has been great. She loves going to school and learns so much every time she goes. We love her teachers and the director Tammy is always so sweet and friendly. We couldn't ask for a better school!"

2017-01-14

2016-12-15

"The tour went well. I wish the playground was bigger/better but that's my only concern"

2016-10-29

"Certain teachers are fantastic, Miss Erica, Heather and Diana especially."

2016-10-25

"Certain teachers are fantastic, Miss Erica, Heather and Diana especially."

2016-10-15

"I absolutely adore the staff and so does my daughter. She enjoys going to school."

2016-10-08

2016-10-01

"Wonderful loving environment. Tammy is amazing"

2016-09-24

"Wonderful loving environment. Tammy is amazing"

Share La Petite Academy - 13009 Westlake Drive's store rating

La Petite Academy - 13009 Westlake Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 13009 Westlake Drive is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 13009 Westlake Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.