Stores > La Petite Academy - 808 West Bloomingdale Ave

1-813-685-4332
      1-813-689-4377
      7395@lapetite.com
      1-813-685-4332

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 808 West Bloomingdale Ave by clicking a star below.

2017-07-22

"Overall great experience. Staff is nice and my baby loves them."

2017-04-07

"overall, a positive experience."

2017-04-01

"I really love that all the teachers are caring and show concern for both my children! My daughter has learned so much since she has been going to La Petite;it's incredible what she knows for only being 3! I really appreciate the teachers always making sure my son, who has asthma, takes breaks when he's running around; it shows me that they are aware of what the children are doing. I've been very pleased with the care my children have received since theyve been attending La Petite."

2016-10-26

"The toys looked dirty and one particular toy which he also has at home didn't have batteries. The play area had no coverage and the equipment looked old and questionable. More information about how my child would be learning and engaged would have made the tour more valuable"

2016-07-09

"Overall I am satisfied w La Petite. This has been the o pay daycare my child has attended and over the years there have been some ups and downs but ultimately i feel as though my child is learning academically and socially, and I haven't had any major concerns. My suggestion to take La petite from good to great is for the teachers to have more onion one interactions the kids so their individual strengths and weaknesses can be identified. Also communication w the parents could improve. When there are staff changes or other significant changes i think that's something that parents should be made aware of. I've never received a parent sheet that was referenced in the surgery earlier. Unless I ask the stator my child I have no idea what they did all day."

2016-07-02

2016-04-30

"It was Awesome with Mrs. Jackie she had patience empathy and love for the children. The District Director doesn't have that, when Mrs Jackie left it has been fighting and injustice with children and no control by teachers in classroom, changing of teacher bi weekly makes children act out."

2016-02-03

"I love the positivity of the staff every time that we walk through the doors. My son's teachers are sweet and are attentive to my son's needs. My only thought on improvement would be to maintain better insect control on the playgrounds because my son comes home with ant bits almost everyday. I also would like to recieve a parent communication sheet everyday but sometimes I don't get one."

2015-09-20

"The person that attended us was very professional. I will definitely be enrolling my daughter in this school."

Share La Petite Academy - 808 West Bloomingdale Ave's store rating

La Petite Academy - 808 West Bloomingdale Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 808 West Bloomingdale Ave is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 808 West Bloomingdale Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.