Stores > La Petite Academy - 1101 Wilkinson Trace

1-270-781-7755
      1-270-783-7491
      7447@lapetite.com
      1-270-781-7755

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1101 Wilkinson Trace by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"This is a wonderful preschool I could have ever asked for my child. He is learning so well and has started to converse well. His teacher is interacting with him and hence he is more responsive."

2017-09-23

"Very positive! Nothing bad to say! Great blessing having my child in a nurturing learning environment. Our last daycare was horrible."

2017-09-09

"I feel good about taking my child to school here. I know she's taken care of"

2017-08-26

"Would strongly recommend the school in Bowling Green, KY to anyone. I have full confidence that the teachers in my child's classroom will take the best care possible of my child and act in their best interest. I'm very pleased. During this survey I want to note that classroom teacher Deanna has gone above and beyond as a teacher and nurturing figure in my child's life. I am thankful every day that she is involved in my child's education."

2017-07-19

"The tour was very informative and Miss Penni did a really great job explaining different classrooms and the expectations in those classrooms."

2017-07-01

"I love the staff, they are wonderful. My 2 year old can't wait to see his teacher and we can't even drive by the place on the weekends because he cries when he can't see her. They are wonderful. Worth every penny"

2017-06-17

"We really enjoy having our children at this school"

2017-04-22

"Very positive - lovely to have teachers who actually care about my child & seem happy to be there"

2017-04-22

"La petite provides a safe fun environment for my son to play. The teachers and directors have good retention rates so there is continuity my son's care."

2017-04-07

"Please consider increasing the cleaning of the classrooms, toys, bathrooms. the books are old, pages ripped, not well maintained. The rugs are worn and stained. The flooring in the bathroom is coming apart, ripped linoleum. Overall the building should be spruced up and the toys, books should be replaced if they are not maintained. There is also a broken letter on the outside of the building for La Petite...the school should take pride of their name and fix the broken letter. It's been like that for more than 1 year. The picnic benches are old and warped. The bicycles are heavy metal and hard to push."

2017-03-18

"The Precious Status app has been wonderful! Sometimes it is difficult to remember all the questions you want to ask at pick-up time or get a true picture of everything that happened that day. But now with the app, I know exactly what has happened that day (both good and bad) and I have a full understanding of my child's mood when I pick them up and am aware of any problems that arose that day. Mostly though, the pictures and happy activities make me happy to know that my child is being loved on and treated just as if I was there to take care of her. The app has truly been a great addition!"

2017-03-11

2017-02-18

"I love this school. I love that the school shares updates on my child throughout the day via precioustatus. The teachers and directors make a point to know each child by name (even those not in their class) and make them genuinely feel special and loved. Even after my child's first day, they knew who I was when I came for pickup. I feel like they truly care about my child--if he's not himself they make sure to let me know and make sure everything is ok. I honestly cannot say enough great things aboit the school, the staff, and the change in my son since he started attending."

2017-02-11

2017-01-12

"I called back today to enroll!"

Share La Petite Academy - 1101 Wilkinson Trace's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1101 Wilkinson Trace is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1101 Wilkinson Trace is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1101 Wilkinson Trace participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.