Stores > La Petite Academy - 1607 N. Hershey
      1-309-662-2237
      1-309-663-1053
      7009@lapetite.com
      1-309-662-2237

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 1607 N. Hershey by clicking a star below.

2017-05-30

"The people were nice not impressed with the cleanliness and interior"

2017-01-21

"Great place for my son! I love being updated throughout the day and receiving casual pictures!"

2017-01-14

2016-09-17

"We have always been very happy!!!!"

2016-09-10

"We have always been very happy!!!!"

2016-08-20

"Teachers are caring and understand my kids well. They try to make them comfortable as much as they can. They eased out the initial days when my twins joined la petite."

2016-08-13

2016-06-18

"We have loved LPA from the start. The staff and teachers have been friendly and genuinely care for the children. Our daughter has excelled in the Montessori program when utilized at it's fullest potential."

2016-05-14

"My kid has grown leaps and bounds upon changing daycare to here. He has gotten over his social and emotional issues. His speech delay is improving quite a bit. I hear about his day and his teacher almost daily and I never could get anything out of him before. He imitates his teacher when playing school so I know he loves it here. All the staff are so friendly and helpful. I am do glad we were forced to change daycare so he could ride the bus to pre-k. They all love to share stories with me of how he was that day. I am very happy I have my kid in such great hands. I love the new precioustaus app so I can see throughout the day what he is doing. He looks so happy in he pictures I get."

2016-05-07

"Love this place! Wish we could afford full time!"

2016-02-28

"The front door was not fully shut when I arrived, so it was not locked. I could have walked right in through what is supposed to be a security door."

2015-08-31

"Great management staff and some really good caring and trained teachers. However I have also seen quality teachers leave because pay was better at another facility. Quality teachers are harder to find and sometimes replaced with medicore new hires who lack some maturity. Although I have seen evidence of my child learning basic skills of counting and identifying shapes and colors, I feel like there is a lack of effort in the previous classroom when it comes to learning the alphabet. Still I am pleased with the ratio of students to teachers on most days, however during the summer it seems like the school is understaffed and overwhelmed with school age children in attendance. Overall I still feel like safety is good and children are watched but have also seen children at the front of the school building (inside) where their safety could be compromissed by an outside intruder. I feel like it should be very important that children not be allowed to play around primary entry ways even with staff present. Thats been a big concern with me due to some of the recent headlines on the news. I would ask that your schools take a serious look at their policies regarding this and keep children in appropriate and safe environments during the school day."

Share La Petite Academy - 1607 N. Hershey's store rating

La Petite Academy - 1607 N. Hershey is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 1607 N. Hershey is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 1607 N. Hershey participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.