Blacklick, OH USA
    1-614-856-3890
    7067@lapetite.com
    1-614-861-7544

2017-01-26

"We are extremely impressed with the tenure of the staff. There were several staff members who alone had more tenure than the entire staff combined at other centers. That is very valuable and speaks well to the school."

2016-12-24

"I feel truly lucky to have found this la pe***e academy. I feel confident that my children are being cared for in a well structured learning environment. Every teacher has been wonderful to my kids and my husband and I. In addition, the online communication app has really helped as well. I get to see pictures and read stories about what my kids are doing. This makes me feel more connected to them during my work day, which is so nice."

2016-12-18

"I really liked the daycare it seemed more of a family oriented enviroment than a daycare."

2016-12-17

2016-09-08

"My overall experience has been great. The teachers really care and are hands on. It's a hard pill to swallow having to drop them off at daycare each day, not being able to stay at home with them, but the fact that they're receiving great care at La Petite and are so happy when they come home makes me feel better about going to work each day. Also the real time electronic communication between the parents and the teachers makes me feel like I'm really involved in their daily activities."

2016-08-27

2016-08-20

"La petite provides a very healthy and friendly environment for the little ones to interact and mingle. The centre is equipped with so much of toys and play area(both indoor as well as outdoor). Children are given individual attention on a daily basis and the teachers are aware of the activities the child performs everyday. Really a very good school at an affordable price."

2016-08-13

2016-07-02

"The director of the school is so nice, kind, very friendly. She always welcome and always smiling."

2016-06-25

2016-06-18

"Overall it is a great school woth awesome teachers and a wonderful director. Anytime i have had an issue my daughters teacher was there to help"

2016-02-03

"I had a great experience from the start. I received a friendly greeting (by name) from the Director, as I easily requested a tour online. She was friendly, answered all of my questions, provided me with a tour of the facility, and sent me off with plenty of literature to take home and go over with my Husband. Another added bonus to me came when she allowed my child to interact with the caregiver and children she may be learning and interacting with in the near future! The pricing is also two thumbs up compared to competing childcare facilities."

2016-02-03

"They are a very friendly, warm staff. If the have a concern they bring it to my attention immediatly, I have a concern they listen. My kids have bonded well with all the staff."

2016-02-03

"I love that my son now enjoys going to school and playing with his friends. He is very shy but, when I pick him I see him playing with other children and not as the shy little boy he is at home.."

Share La Petite Academy - 50 Bannockburn Blvd's store rating

La Petite Academy - 50 Bannockburn Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 50 Bannockburn Blvd is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 50 Bannockburn Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.