Bellevue, NE USA
    1-402-292-5387
    7270@lapetite.com
    1-402-292-8221

2017-07-16

"Confirmed that I do not want to enroll my infant here. Would maybe consider enrolling a toddler for the educational opportunities there."

2017-06-16

"The tour was informative and I had time to ask questions. My daughter started playing right away and didn't want to leave!"

2017-03-08

"Disappointed. As a nationally accredited day care, and one of the most expensive in my area, I had high expectations before the tour. After visiting the location, my husband and I began discussing all other options to avoid leaving our kids at a place like La Petite, such as in-home nannies or au paire services."

2017-01-21

"Gave us a good idea of what the center was like and that it was not for us."

2016-11-05

"I enrolled my child due to lack of availability any where else. Upon my arival for a tour I wasn't overall impressed. It was crowded and very noisy and toys where strewn all over the place making it difficult to walk through the facility while carrying my infant in her car seat. When I came back to enroll there was a commotion with one of the teachers and a child with the teacher screaming at the child making me concerned about the measure of disciplin the teacher was going to issue. The director said and did nothing like it was an everyday ocurance. She also refused to work with me on pricing when I only needed temporary short term care.There has been several occasions where my child was handed to me with a blown out diaper leaking through (she is usually the only baby left when I pick her up). They never clean her face or clean her nose when there is obvious discharge or snot. Several times her personal belongings have been used on other children or sent home with them."

2016-10-29

2016-10-06

"The flooring in the facility is in very poor condition and needs updated. General conditions appeared a bit untidy."

2016-06-18

"Poor. I now won't recommend this daycare and cannot wait to get my other child out. This location needs a overhaul of the office staff and teachers. They have made life hard for my family for no reason other than to discriminate toward my family. Along with using the police to file false reports."

2016-04-23

"We love this school, and our son loves this school. All of the teachers are happy to see him in the morning, and seem to genuinely care for thier students. Communication is excellent. The facility is clean (you can actually smell the cleaners), organized, and well maintained. The director puts a lot of effort into having small events and keeping in touch with parents. Since we switched to this school from another daycare my child has really grown socially and developmentally. He loves how often they play outdoors, and I appreciate that every effort is made to get children outdoors to play."

2016-03-08

"Very helpful and understanding. Very clean and neat!"

Share La Petite Academy - 3005 Comstock Ave's store rating

La Petite Academy - 3005 Comstock Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 3005 Comstock Ave is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 3005 Comstock Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.