Belleville, IL USA
    1-618-233-1682
    7099@lapetite.com
    1-618-233-2526

2017-09-09

"Overall it's been a great place in terms of a daycare. The staff is very nice and helpful. The teachers always greet my son with smiles and a positive attitude. However, as a school I feel very uninformed and unsure of what my son is learning. As a whole I believe the cost is justified only if my son is receiving an early childhood education."

2017-08-26

"Rachel is the best!! Friendly and helpful!!!"

2017-07-15

"All the staff are kind and patient loving and caring."

2017-06-10

"I am constantly blow away by the attentiveness of staff members and the director. I like that the preschool program is offer d year round for my four year old."

2017-04-12

"Overall our tour went very well and we were impressed by the teachers. It seems to be a very clean, fun, and safe learning environment."

2017-04-07

"The people were great, I was pretty sure I was NOT going to enroll my daughter at this location before going on the tour, however, after meeting the staff, seeing how happy the children were and the positive interaction between the staff and the children, I decided this is the preschool/daycare I want her to attend."

2017-02-18

"We love the school, the teachers and the director! Moving my son to LaPetite from our previous daycare was the best decision we could have made. He is so happy and is learning so much!"

2017-02-11

2017-01-28

"I really felt my little one would be secure because of the cameras and I enjoyed meeting the staff."

2016-11-17

"The tour guide was very kind. She and the other teachers were respectful to the children. I liked that children were playing outside. I hoped to see more enthusiasm/energy in all of the teachers. I am looking for something more like a preschool with structured time slots. The tour reminded me more of a day care."

2016-11-12

"Every staff member at the Lebanon Ave is excellent in my opinion. My family was used to the CDC affiliated with DoD and this establishment is leaps and bounds better than the care my daughter used to receive. We pay slightly more at LPA, but every cent is worth it. My daughter is smart and strong because of the LPA staff and teachers!"

2016-11-05

2016-07-23

"Everyone there is amazing. They go above and beyond for the kids and it's not an easy job... Love it so far."

2016-07-16

2015-08-24

"Pretty good, staff is friendly and most of the time I am greeted while entering or exiting the building. Daughter seems to love it"

Share La Petite Academy - 2390 Lebanon Ave's store rating

La Petite Academy - 2390 Lebanon Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 2390 Lebanon Ave is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 2390 Lebanon Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.