Stores > La Petite Academy - 9315 Chisholm Lane

1-512-282-7792
      1-512-282-0017
      7529@lapetite.com
      1-512-282-7792

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 9315 Chisholm Lane by clicking a star below.

2017-02-18

"I know I've made the right choice by bringing my kids to La Petite when I drop my normally shy son off for the morning, and he can't wait to run in and give all his teachers giant hugs! The staff is what make this place great!"

2017-02-11

2017-01-13

"It was a wonderful tour. Everything was explained in great detail, I was given all information needed, and had all of my questions answered remarkably."

2016-06-04

"great, up until recent. some issues with new director"

2016-02-27

"The teacher my daughter has now has been great. She responds well to my daughters' needs and my daughter seems comfortable with her teacher. Though, I sometimes feel like there is a lack of communication between the parent and teacher. Especially because by the time my husband picks our daughter up the teacher has left for the day and our daughter is with a teacher she is not normally with. Leaving us with unanswered concerns until we bring it up again. Other than that, I feel the meals have gotten better as of late and the curriculum is well rounded. Best of all, my daughter tells me she likes her school! And that's what matters most to me."

2016-02-27

"My son loves it. Issues & concerns were quickly addressed. Not always followed up on after the first time & some things became lax again. Not quite to the initial concern level, but definitely not to the goal. Too much turnover in teachers, but some that shouldn't remain have. Had experience with the younger classes via a friend, just made me happy my child is older. My son loves going there."

2016-02-13

"Over all good , just need to be more organized and correct small issues before they be come big. Structure all across even for toddlers."

2016-02-03

"We were very impressed by the warmth of our tour guide Kirsten Robinson. She was well prepared and ready to answer to all our questions.She was very professional and that gave us a good impression of the school. We have seen the passion in teachers and many little happy faces. We have no doubt our daughter will be happy there."

2016-02-03

"We absolutely LOVE the teachers at La Petite."

2016-02-03

"Overall great school, staff, and hours."

2016-02-03

"We have two children at La Petite and have been very impressed with the loving and caring staff. IN the 4+ years we have attneded, the teacher turn over rate has been very low. I feel like the teachers know our family and truely care about all of us."

2016-02-03

"I love that most of the same staff have been there 5or more years."

2015-08-31

"We are tremendously happy with both Infant room teachers. The Director and Office Manager are friendly but can be a bit loud in their front desk interactions. Additionally, we were given less than a week's notice on the rate increase and registration fee. More consideration should be placed on timely communication."

2015-08-24

"I really enjoy the school. I don't really have any complaints. Sheila can be forgetful, but the teachers are excellent and caring."

Share La Petite Academy - 9315 Chisholm Lane's store rating

La Petite Academy - 9315 Chisholm Lane is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 9315 Chisholm Lane is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 9315 Chisholm Lane participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.