Stores > La Petite Academy - 318 W Sunset

1-210-824-1200
      1-210-824-2110
      7645@lapetite.com
      1-210-824-1200

Voice your opinion! Review La Petite Academy - 318 W Sunset by clicking a star below.

2017-09-30

"For the most part, it has been great! Most of the staff has been wonderful, except for a few that don't smile, say good morning or acknowledge us as we walk in with our children. You know, just common courtesy stuff..."

2017-07-19

"I visited 3 schools that day. This was the least I liked due to the staff that guided me ."

2017-07-08

"My son has displayed excellent social and educational development since attending this school. He handles stressful situations with patience, reasoning and a positive attitude. Academically he has surpassed other children his age amongst our social network. Social and problem solving skills need to be developed early in life and La Petite has done a stellar job of helping my son hone these skills, skills that are paramount to a successful and fulfilling life."

2017-06-03

"I have had a good experience with the school. Some of the policies in the infant room were cumbersome but since my kid promoted to toddler it has been fine. The PreciouStatus app is a great way to stay connected with the school and know what my kid has been doing during the day."

2017-03-14

"The playground and outdoor spaces were somewhat lacking, but otherwise the school was far above average for schools in my area."

2017-03-04

"The school has not been a totally bad experience, but I just had higher expectations."

2017-02-25

"This was the first facility I visited and it literally made me consider quitting my job and staying at home with my new baby. Thankfully, I've found a wonderful facility with a lower caretaker/child ratio, with mobile/non-mobile infants in different areas, with more concentrated curriculum, and with much more welcoming caretakers."

2017-02-25

2017-02-18

"I have been very happy with Michael's learning and his social involvement."

2017-02-11

"I have been very happy with Michael's learning and his social involvement."

2017-01-21

"We have loved our experience at La Petite Academy! The teachers are wonderful and my child loves going each day!"

2017-01-21

"At first, i got a lot of push back on the schedule I had my baby on … after a few months the teachers were on board … then the fight started again with them calling me to pick up my baby due to sickness. I know the teachers have no say and they're just following orders from director."

2017-01-14

2017-01-14

2016-11-12

"Every employee is amazing. They always greet you with a good morning, hello, or goodbye. I know my child is safe because of the protection the school has in place. I know I can leave him there without worries."

Share La Petite Academy - 318 W Sunset's store rating

La Petite Academy - 318 W Sunset is a Merchant Member! Learn more

La Petite Academy - 318 W Sunset is a merchant member
La Petite Academy - 318 W Sunset participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.