Stores > LGeOO

212-784-6229
      718-246-1111
      info@lgeoo.com
      212-784-6229

Voice your opinion! Review LGeOO by clicking a star below.
2017-11-23

"New" batteries came used

"Delivery was fast but the batteries came used and discharged completely. It said the batteries are new but they are most definitely not"

2017-06-18

They sell USED products listed as NEW

"I ordered something from these guys and it came in a beat up package. I thought nothing of it because UPS/FEDEX/USPS are known to damage boxes but no big deal, once i opened up the box it was unbelievable. This thing had finger prints all over it and the darn thing was registered under warranty already! I confirmed with Microsoft that they did infact open and use the product before selling it. After reviewing other websites I see that they also sell used IPHONES as new! No response from anyone ever, ever, nowhere did they respond."

2012-06-03

"Fantastic transaction with LGeOO. I ordered my item on a Thursday morning, the website indicated that it would take 1-2 business days to ship. I received an email later that same day saying that my order had been shipped. Great!! LGeOO is located in Brooklyn, NY and I live in the Orlando, FL area. Again, I ordered on Thursday and had my package on Saturday all with the free standard shipping. That is fantastic service if you ask me. My package arrived packaged well and was exactly as indicated on their website. NO SURPRISES. I bought the item on Buy.com which was sold from LGeOO. I will be doing business again with LGeOO. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. "

2012-04-20

"great price. fast shipping"

2012-03-23

"I ordered an item and paid FedEx 2 day shipping on Wednesday. I expected to receive an item on either Friday or Saturday. It turned out to be that they ship the product on Friday! Very bad.

The day that I placed an order, I called customer service. Nobody picked up the phone. Then I sent an email to both customer service and sales asking about shipping date. No response. Then I sent another email to them on Thursday. No response. I wanted to know when would they ship my item out because I really need it on weekend. By the time they replied to me, it was already Friday! Most likely I will not shop here again.

2012-03-03

"I WAS happy with LGeOO. Everything seemed great, until I spotted a dead pixel on the camera I purchased. I called to work out an exchange since I'd only had the camera 3 days. They refused to let me return it and said it had to be shipped to canon for repair. So I basically paid for a new camera and will wind up with a refurbished one instead a month after I ordered it. It really ticks me off that consumers have no rights when we purchase online. "

2012-02-07

"I am absolutely thrilled with my purchase and order fulfillment. The delivery was timely and arrived nicely packaged with no unpleasant surprises, or hidden fees. I saved almost $20.00 over the in store (Staples office supply) "bargain". I would be glad to not only shop again without hesitation, but to also recommend them to my family and friends without remorse or second guessing myself.
Sincerely, Steve Tapia.
$50.00 vs. $31.95! That's what I saved on a Bluetooth flexible keyboard.

all_kah's Avatar

2012-02-07

"Very Fast Shipping!
Awesome Transaction!
Great Prices!

2012-01-23

"Very happy with product and how quick it was delivered"

2012-01-19

"Excellent merchant. The faucet was as described and at a great price. The item was shipped free and received in two days. I wish they had more items that I need for my bathroom renovation."

2012-01-13

"I found the item I wanted from LGeOO - and the price was less than I could find at any other retailer. I am happy with my item so far - it came very quickly - and in perfect condition. No complaints with my experience with LGeOO thus far!"

2012-01-10

"This first-time experience with LGeOO was great. Product pricing was good. Customer service was exemplary. I will recommend LGeOO to everyone."

2012-01-10

"After doing a lot of research and searching the internet for the best cost I found LGeOO had the best price and unlike most others INCLUDED free shipping. I gave them a shot and quickly received a confirmation em. One buss. day later I received a confirmation of shipping with a tracking number and two days later my new wireless router was at the door. I will be using LGeOO in the future and based on my experiences do not hesitate recommending them to friends, family and anyone else who may read this. Job well done!"

2012-01-08

"Dealer delivered promptly and had no problem with the installation or its functions. All was good."

2011-12-26

"This is my first experience purchasing from LGeOO. I am very pleased with their service. They kept me informed, the item came in quick time and as described. I can't ask for more. Excellent service. I usually search through Amazon first for my online shopping but from now on, I will be turning to LGeOO as well the next time I go shopping and bargain hunting. "

Share LGeOO's store rating

LGeOO is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LGeOO is not a merchant member
LGeOO does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!