Stores > LDProducts

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
Voice your opinion! Review LDProducts by clicking a star below.

2018-02-13

Excellent.

" Product was as advertised and arrived in excellent condition and on time."

2018-01-30

Great products at a great price

"I have used LDProducts three times to purchase printer ink and will continue to buy from them for three reasons. First, I found them to have the best prices available online. Second, their remanufactured ink cartridges perform as well as new cartridges from the printer manufacturers. Lastly, the ink cartridges arrive when they say they will, so I do not need to keep a stockpile of replacement ink cartridges. I recommend LDProducts. "

2018-01-28

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

"I HAVE TRIED THESE REMANUFACTURED KODAK CARTRIDGES FROM JUST ABOUT EVERYONE . YOURS MAYBE A LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE BUT THEY ARE THE CLOSEST TO THE REAL THING WITHOUT HAVING TO RESET THE MACHINE EVERY TIME I AM NOW A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE.TAHAT OLD ADAGE ..." YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!" IS OH SO TRUE.
THANKS LPD, SOL FULLER

2018-01-26

Toner

"I was very pleased with the prompt delivery of the product."

2018-01-26

Great products & service

"Love LD Products re-manufactured ink cartridges. The price is great and rarely have any problems. If I do the service department handles it quickly and effortlessly."

Best prices

"I was in need of ink for my printer yet, the price of just one cartridge was a bit steep for me. Thankfully a friend told me about LD products. What a bargain! I purchased four ink cartridges ! "

2018-01-25

The ordered toner arrived in a timely fashion.

"My only concern is that LD owed me a credit on some previous toners that had been returned before my last order."

Rep reply posted Jan-29-2018

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“We're very sorry for the delay with your refund! We definitely want to check this out. Please contact us through email, livechat or call us at 888-321-2552 for immediate assistance, we will certainly be here to help and hope we can make it right with you!”

Pull tab destroyed cartridge

"My husband pulled the tab and cartridge start leaking. Took pictures to proof and damage his shirt too. I can send you the pictures. We wasted 1 cartridge "

Rep reply posted Jan-25-2018

A rep from LDProducts, ldproducts-1, has responded

“We sincerely apologize for the leaking cartridge you received! This should not be the case, however, some of our cartridges are pressurized, and when opened or shipped in areas of high/low altitudes, this can cause the tank to leak. Your order is covered by our 100% lifetime satisfaction guarantee. Please contact us through email, livechat or call us at 888-321-2552 for immediate assistance, we will certainly be here to help and hope we can make it right with you!”

2018-01-24

Cold and Warm humidifier

"It was what I wanted and I got it in great time.Kaye"

2018-01-23

Ink cartridges

"After no delivery I contacted LD products and the package was delivered when they said. Great customer service ,you can't ask for more. I've been using their products for a while with 100 percent satisfaction. ...Thanks and keep up the great work. "

2018-01-23

Excellent

"Received the product in 3 days with free shipping. 1/3 of the price at local stores. This is my place for ink!"

Great Customer Service

" I have brought cartridges from LD Products before and they have always been very good. With my latest order, I contacted LD Products about adefective ink cartridge and right away a replacement was sent. Great customer services. I will continue to order from them."

LD Products for HP Printer

"Money saving and quality printing with LD ink allows me to print all my printing projects at home."

Great!!

"Great!! Perfectly compatible - And Ink that isn't a Fortune!!"

Phil A.

"Experience has always been good. Quality Products, fast delivery, good website, and when necessary, knowledge personal. What more does one need? Phil A. West Nyack, N.Y."

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.