Product & services pricing 9.11/10
Customer service: 9.55/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.85/10
2018-08-15

Ink

"Been shopping here for a couple of years just needed some colored ink but I am sad to see that the package grouping I buy has gray in it and unfortunately this new printer I don't need gray so if they could do maybe make your own grouping that would be awesome"

2018-08-13

LD Products - Best Company Ever !

"Quality Ink Cartridges, Promo Discounts on Sets, Easy Reordering, Fast Shipper & Satisfaction Guarantee - You Can't Ask For Anything Better. Thank You LD Products, Mr & Mrs Randall Crain"

Toner cartridge

"Product is excellent, pricing is good and delivery was on time as promised. I will keep buying from them."

LD Great Service

"Been using their ink for years."

Great Service

"I have been using LD Products for years love them"

Good Job

"World Class, just that simple."

LD Products Excellent Service

"I use LD Products for all my toner needs. I also do all the printing for our local non-profit theatre company and we use LD products for their toner needs as well. Excellent service and they stand by their warranty. I highly recommend them.

2018-08-06

Thanks so much for the quick delivery and wonderful prices!!!

"Thanks so much for the quick delivery and wonderful prices!!! I tell everyone about LD and I know a bud just ordered some too. I've have always had great luck with your INKS and they always work in my HP printers.
Best Regards;
Joe B

2018-08-06

Products and Service

"This was my second order with LD and certainly will not be my last. Their inks work great in my Epson printer .Quality is as good as the Epson ink that was buying at Staples for double the price and seems to last longer. I have spread the good word on LD to all my associates."

2018-08-05

Follow the steps and you will be happy!

"Perfect experience. Not a single bit of a mess to refill. Follow the steps and don't overfill and the results will be excellent. Good product! My only thought is the ink seemed to be on the lighter side when printing. But I would have to do a side by side to compare for sure."

2018-08-03

L D Color Toner

"I have been using LD Toner in my HP CM2320 for several years with no problems. "

Quick!

"I teach Bible Studies and I prefer doing my own printing. I know it is costly, but I like color to bring attention to specifics. I run out of ink quickly and forget to order. Therefore, I need my order ASAP! I have no complaints regarding the ordering process nor the quickness in which my order is process. I thank you all for the considerate attention in which you met the needs of your customers. "

Great Prices

"Work fine. Fastest Shipping ever."

They work

"They work. They save me money. As with almost any technology item, there might be a glitch. I did have a cartridge that gave an error message, I called them, they sent a replacement immediately. And I have bought from them... 3 times now, I think. I used to refill cartridges myself, but at their prices, I save myself the mess and inked fingers."

2018-08-01

Super Ink Store

"I have used LD for several years without one complaint. The product is excellent and so are the prices."

Share LDProducts's store rating

LDProducts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

LDProducts is a merchant member
LDProducts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.