Stores > LA Police Gear

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.79/10 6.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review LA Police Gear by clicking a star below.
2018-01-12

No communication with customers

"I ordered a pair of suspenders from the site on December 1, 2017. The suspenders did not arrive until January 10, 2018. I understand there can be delays in shipping, but I contacted the site multiple times to ask where my order was and no one reached to me to let me know what was going on. I will not be using this site/store ever again. "

2018-01-10

Great pants.

"3 stars because I wasn't impressed with the shipping. It took way longer than I thought it should. But, the pants are great. They run true to size. The elastic waist band when stretched out is what size it is. I've bought a 36 and a 38. I prefer the 38. I also have thick legs and a bigger backside, so. The pockets are placed correctly and are the perfect size. Overall Im happy with these pants. And you can't beat the price."

2018-01-08

No issues with delivery

"I love the boots. They're extremely warm and very durable as well"

2018-01-05

LA Police Gear purchase.

"You guys are the best. I've made a number of purchases from you firm and have yet to be unsatisfied."

Telford TN
2018-01-05

Great products poor customer service

"Order multiple pants in my usual size that I wear. Came in in expected time, unfortunately they were all too small. Tried to exchange online and unable to do. Had to pack them up and ship at my cost with a paper RMA form. Confirmed recieved and now 10 days later no refund, tried contacting online, told will take 48hrs and 4 days later no word, no refund. I had wanted to exchange for larger size, but now just want my money back. I have ordered multiple times in the past for Gear bags and other items and always got what I wanted/expected with great quality. Very disappointed with this experience with their clothing. Won’t order again"

2017-12-29

Great products, great prices and great shipping.

"Great products & prices... thanks for the great catalogs."

2017-12-25

Great products and prices

"I ordered the day after Thanksgiving and with the tussle and bustle of the holidays forgot about my order for about 2 weeks. After a quick email, I rx'd quick, honest email that they were waiting for one of my items and gave me the option to wait for my back ordered item or get everything else shipped. I got my package within 2 days of shipment and my products were here in time for Christmas. Great products, customer service and prices keep me going back."

2017-12-24

Very Pleased Customer!

"I was very happy with my purchase, it arrived quickly and as advertised. Good Job LA Police Gear!"

2017-12-23

Good Company with Great Product Line

"Always impressed with how most of what I order is in stock. Sometimes items are back ordered and half shipped which can be frustrating ..."

2017-12-19

great experience!

"fast ordering. easy ordering!"

2017-12-17

Blackhawk Shorts

"Shopping and value were outstanding"

2017-12-17

Always great!!!!!

"You order and it comes prices are great customer support is awesome I order from them at least once a month they hit you with an email that makes you want to order from them they don't trick you they just have great deals you can't refuse!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks LA Police Gear. "

2017-12-14

Very disapointed in customer service

"I placed an order on 12/5/2017, here it is 12/14/2017 and the instock items have not been shipped yet. Customer service contacted me on the 6th saying because my billing and shipping addresses were different that my order got flagged. I emailed the rep back within 7 minutes of receiving the email. Provided the billing and shipping addresses along with my contact number if there were any other issues so they could contact me as several of the instock items were needed for immediate duty use. On 12/07/2017 after not receiving a response I sent a follow-up email to both the customer service rep as well as the generic customer service email link providing my number yet again to contact if there were any other issues so we could get them resolved. It was not until 12/11/2017 that I received a reply "..... we do have a few items on backorder. ****, ****, **** We will contact the manufacturer to see when the items will be available, as soon as they respond to us we will let you know the status of your order. In the meantime, we can ship the instock items now if you like? Please let us know what you would like to do." To which again I responded in less than 5 minutes to "Yes please ship the instock items ASAP!".
Now here it is 3, almost 4 days later and no order has been shipped and not a peep from customer service 9 days after my order was initially placed. So now I am waiting on replacement duty boots so my toes wont be sticking out the side of the new hole that has formed on my current pair since I placed my order; in addition to waiting for some other equipment that needs replaced for work (under belt, taser holster, etc).

Very very disappointed with shipping times and customer service. I should have used an alternate vendor like Galls. I will be sure to let the other members of my department know for when they place their future orders.

2017-11-22

Holster

"Excellent delivery time. Excellent product."

2017-11-06

item on back order

"I am missing an item on backorder (Item Code: TG-231) - black patch"

Share LA Police Gear's store rating

LA Police Gear is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

LA Police Gear is not a merchant member
LA Police Gear does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!