Stores > Kentucky Gun Co.
  • Kentucky Gun Co

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Kentucky Gun Co. by clicking a star below.
2017-12-08

Great company!

"This company has the best prices, very friendly customer service, and fast delivery!"

2017-12-06

Fantastic experience and exceptional customer service.

"Everything was as advertised. I even had a request from customer service after I received my order and they promptly got me what I needed. It is a pleasure to do business with Kentucky Gun Co."

2017-12-05

Lowest price I could find for my air rifle

"I ordered a Gamo Swarm Maxxim .22 air rifle from Kentucky Gun Co. the Wednesday evening before Thanksgiving and received it within one week to my California home - no problems. I picked this Company because there was a $30. rebate being offered but the price muKentucky Gun Co."

2017-12-05

Best price and free shipping

"I was looking for a Smith and Wesson Victory 22 threaded model for a long time. I told myself that I would get one if I ever found it for under $300. Low and behold, Kentucky Gun Co had it on sale during Black Friday/Cyber Monday for $299.99. They even had free shipping. What a deal!!!!!
Really easy to order online and delivered it to my FFL for free. Fast delivery as well. Always sent me updates via email on what stage of the process my order was at currently. Perfect transaction is the best way I can describe my experience. Will be purchasing again from this seller.

2017-11-30

I am I unable to take receipt of my order .

"SPORTS SOUTH FULFILLMENT
Tracking Number:
1ZAV03574233057263
Their shipping dept folks are requiring a signature for delivery. I work 35 miles away from my home and have been unable to change the delivery to my work address. Now unable to cancel the order and get a refund

Great Prices & fast shipping

"I found a great deal and a couple of handguns. Ordered them and was well informed from check-out to when they were delivered to my FFL dealer. "

Great deal and products

"I always get a great deal and customer service is tops shipping is fast I look forward to my next purchase"

Ad Incorrect and Would Not Stand Behind It

"Their advertisement clearly stated 2 mags with this pistol purchase and only received one mag. I called and they said that they are "not responsible for mistakes in their ads". Talk about NO customer service! Very disappointed."

2017-11-13

Uneducated employees

"My husband bought a gun recently, was told it was a 223, he knew what he wanted and asked specifically for it. He bought the gun and a box of ammo, trusted that everything was correct. Went to show my 14 year old daughter how to use it and the bullet fell through far enough to get stuck. I'm really glad he knew what to do or my daughter could have been hurt. He ended up with a better gun, but we won't be back. After talking with some other people who have purchased from them previously, it really disturbs me that this happens as often as it does. "

2017-05-15

Excellent experience!

"My purchase was at my local Florida gunstore in only 9 days. This was much faster than I expected considering I had mailed the Kentucky Gun Co. a personal check for payment. Also, when I had a question, someone actually picked up the phone there to speak to me.---(No voicemail, missed callbacks, email, etc.-- What an unexpected pleasure!) I would highly recommend."

2017-04-22

Poor customer service ethics!!! Stay away from them...

"I completed all of the usual steps to order a firearm through Kentucky Gun Co. After a few days I checked my credit card statement to ensure that the order was charged to my credit card.

I was shocked to see that my credit card was charged the cost of the firearm and then I was given a re- credit for the firearm minus a 10% restock fee, shipping cost, and shipping insurance.

When I contacted Kentucky Gun Co., they told me that my order was cancelled. Evidentially, Kentucky Gun Co sent my order e mail to the wrong customer and they cancelled the order. The other customers e mail was edilger@rroc.org, while my e mail is edilger66@com****.*** . You can see where the confusion is and how they could make a mistake like this.

I spoke to three different employees at Kentucky Gun Co to resolve this issue. This is what I was informed;

According to their order policy any typos are not the responsibility of Kentucky Gun Co. Even if Kentucky Gun Co committed the error by sending the shipping e mail to the wrong customer.
We will not refund any portion of the 10% re stock fee, shipping cost, or shipping insurance.
We don't have time to double check every e mail address that we send out.

Needless to say, this company has some serious customer service ethics that need to be addressed by the owners.

2017-03-16

No issues with my order

"My order was processed and shipped very quickly. An ordered item arrived in perfect condition. Can't say a bad thing about my experience. "

2017-03-06

Paid for and gun not shipped

"Ordered a gun and paid for it by phone on March 4. Called my FFL transfer agent and he said he wanted confirmation that the gun would be shipped before for he called for the background check. I called Kentucky Gun back, and they told me it would be shipped. I called the FFL agent back and told him what they said so he called for the background check. On March 6th I got an email from Kentucky Gun saying that the gun would not be shipped because they had over sold the gun."

2016-12-10

Give them a chance

"My transaction didn't work out as expected but everyone I delt with was nice and in the end it all worked "

2016-10-23

Takes care of their Customers

"Ordered a Silver Eagle Autoload 12 gauge with High Gloss wood. What arrived was a damaged gun with Satin Wood. I sent pictures and a description of the damage.
They sent me a return UPS tag and a full refund...no questions asked.

Share Kentucky Gun Co.'s store rating

Kentucky Gun Co. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kentucky Gun Co. is not a merchant member
Kentucky Gun Co. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!