Stores > Kraft Music

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review Kraft Music by clicking a star below.
2018-01-05

Kraft Music earns your business

"I bought a digital piano from Kraft. From their chat line to responsive emails, they made every effort to earn trust, address needs, offer a competitive price, and make rebates readily available.
Ben was the primary contact - couldn't have been more cooperative.

2018-01-05

Great selection and the best prices on their bundles!

"Really enjoy doing business with Kraft Music. I especially appreciate their bundles! The pricing is great and their attention to their customers is unmatched!"

2018-01-04

Fantastic customer service & great prices!

"I ordered a digital piano for Christmas & spoke to Ben Hohenstein. Ben made the entire transaction quick & easy and he was so knowledgeable about their music bundles & he was able to make substitutions for the products that I wanted. It's a great option to be able to build your own bundle. Everything arrived in perfect condition but after looking at further digital piano options, I wanted to exchange my purchase. When I called back, I was immediately impressed that they reconnected me with Ben because he was the original salesperson that I spoke to. That right there makes things so much easier for the customer & I really appreciate not being passed from one customer service/salesperson to the next. Ben, once again was fantastic and he really made the entire exchange process go as smooth as possible. If you're in the market for an instrument & reluctant to buy online, I wouldn't hesitate at all. All of my questions were answered & everything arrived in perfect condition and you couldn't beat their bundled prices. Ask for Ben, he's a great asset to Kraft Music! "

2018-01-04

Very helpful!!

"I was looking for a keyboard to be able to take to outdoor venues or to church as a second keyboard with the ability to record and save to a flash drive. Ben Hohenstein wa very helpful in helping me find and secure the correct keyboard. I love it! Thank you so much!’ "

2018-01-01

Yamaha DGX-660 Purchase

"I could not not have been more satisfied with my first-time experience with Kraft Music. Both Jake and Scott were extremely knowledgeable and courteous, and addressed all my questions and concerns!"

2017-12-27

If you want to see your son or daughter smile with a grin from ear to ear buy the DGX-660 Bundle

"I had originally bought my son a YPG-235 Yamaha to see if he was going to like playing piano. After a year and half he was still playing and very well I might add being self taught. I started looking for a piano that had weighted keys like a real piano because that is what my son wanted. I had a budget of about 1000.00 so I started looking. I had seen the DGX-660 before on Amazon. I did a Google on the DGX-660 and I went to the video on a demo of the man playing it and I have to say I was more then impressed with what I was hearing. I have been a musician almost all my life so I know quality sound when I hear it. The demo was being offered by Kraft Music and I knew the name from buying from them before with success. I consider my self a keen shopper so I started pricing out the different bundles. Amazon has lots of bundles but there all so confusing to deal with. Kraft made it simple and easy and , if you price out what Kraft is selling it's the cheapest and best deal. I dealt with a guy name Ben @ ex. 4052 which made things go very easy. Try calling someone at Amazon if you can talk to any one ! Bottom line is if your looking for a great price,great service then call Ben @ Kraft Music and let him take care of all your needs. They didn't ask me to write this but when I go looking for a product I always read the reviews to see what people are saying about the product and from who is selling it. I hope this review will help others make a smart choice like I made. I am sure you be treated well like I was .

2017-10-19

Returns are not easy

"I bought a digital piano that doesn't sound good to me, and wanted to process a return. If it was amazon, they send me a label (prepaid) by Amazon, and it was easy to return for either a refund or replacement with a different item. Kraft is not that easy to deal with. They would not take a return unless the shipping charges are born by the buyer. I must have read their policy prior to ordering when the item was available almost everywhere for the same money. I just wanted to try Kraft, because they showed up on google search. Huh, I won't anymore nor will I recommend any of my music friends to go for Kraft. Guitar center is way better, Amazon is way way better!"

2016-12-22

Customizing your need at bargain price is a breeze at Kraft Music

"I just bought a Yamaha DGX-660 Portable Grand Digital Piano package for my son and the sales associate at Kraft Music made it incredibly easy and pleasant experience for me. The person who helped me with my purchase (Briggs) was extremely polite, friendly and knowledgeable about their products and music in general. More importantly he took time to listen and understand exactly what I was looking for. For every single need that I had to customize the package exactly to what I needed, Briggs - who treated me like a family member for the business – recommended a great product at an exceptionally bargain price. He even helped me customize the shipping so I can receive the entire delivery at a convenience day for me with no additional charge.
I am so pleased with the value and the service that I just received from Kraft Music that I am already contemplating about some of the future instruments that I want my son to have … and I know just the perfect place for them!

2016-12-01

Top Customer Service, Fast Delivery and Genuine Involvement

"Kraft Music are fantastic and have the best customer service. The week before Thanksgiving I purchased a low cost Yamaha P-115 Bundle on email from Will. I'm in Australia with a son at College in New York, who was missing his piano very much. Honestly the service I received from Will at Kraft was amazing and very personal. I'm humbled by this professionalism, enthusiasm and concern for my son (and his needs) a world away from his family. You know it was only a small dollar purchase, but you would have though I was spending thousands, the way Will looked after me. I had to do an international bank transfer and there were some complications at my end, but eventually the transfer was made. Will organised everything for me and got it out on a delivery as soon as the money went through. Kraft had the piano delivered the day before Thanksgiving which was so perfect. Not only was my son delighted with his new keyboard but he had it for the long weekend and got in many hours of practise that would have been missed. Will, thanks so much your recommendation and awesome bundle deal, along with super fast delivery and personal follow up which made this a dream transaction. I can't thank you and the Kraft Music team enough for the way you handled this and also the comfort you provided to my son and his family "down under". I most highly recommend Kraft Music!

2016-08-04

Shop with a BANG!!

"excellent service, product are genuine,
I bought http://www.kraftmusic.com/jbl-eon-615-powered-pa-speaker-complete-audio-bundle.html
and also yamaha mixer.
customer service person are polite, patient and informative.
product shipping is quick. arrived in 2 days of order.

2016-05-23

Buy with confidence!

"Shopping for a keyboard is not necessarily a recurring business; you buy one every so often until you have what you need, and may go years between transactions. I've purchased from Kraft twice and in both instances couldn't have been happier in essentially every way: fairness of price, quality, quick turnaround, and follow-up. I would definitely recommend Kraft to anybody else looking to purchase a keyboard, and would definitely come back when I am in need of something else."

2015-12-26

"Very good!!! I am very happy and I will recommend to my friends."

2015-12-09

"I have been dealing with Kraft since 2013. Jake B And Scott C are awesome. .Great communication , straight answers , world class customer service."

2015-11-02

"Just received a Casio Privia px-560 from Kraft. I though that it had arrived with a key sticking problem, but sales rep (Ben Hollingsbach) knew immediately what the problem was and, following his directions, I unstuck the keys in two seconds. (Hard to see packing tape was the culprit.) Unlike Sweetwater, Kraft is able and willing to customize and configure one of their packages to suit the customer. This is my third major purchase from Kraft, but I don't expect it to be my last. "

2015-10-16

"I ordered a Yamaha keyboard along with a few accessories. Kraft Music let me customize a bundle with exactly what I wanted and then gave me a good discounted bundle price. Their communication was excellent -- quick to answer questions, and clear up front about an item that was out of stock and would take extra time to ship. It was very obvious that they value customer service. I'll definitely be back for future music needs."

Share Kraft Music's store rating

Kraft Music is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kraft Music is not a merchant member
Kraft Music does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!