9:30am - 6:00pm M-F
    909-594-2515
    info@komusa.com
    866-594-2213

2005-05-25

"Great company. Awesome prices and prompt shipment."

2005-04-30

"I ordered two sticks of their dirt cheap ddr ram, opting for both the memory test and the upgrade to "major brands". It took me 6 days to get it using normal USPS shipping to Alaska.

I have no complaints, just thought I'd give them some extra "karma" for doing a good job.

2005-04-25

"I would just like to say that the whole experience was rather painless, the product shipped on time and it arrived as promissed, I would definetely shop from this company (Komusa Technology)again. "

2005-04-20

"Bought a Gecube 9600 pro for $103 with free shipping.
Excellent Price. Fast Shipment. Would definately buy from them again

2005-04-13

"I had a great experience with Komusa. They provide a CPU at a good price and shipping time was fine. DBH"

2005-04-11

"I was satisfied with my purchase from the company. Fast and accurate service. Competitive price. Will buy again!"

2005-04-05

" GREAT! I ordered 2 sticks of 256mb pc2100 ddr RAM for less than 40 bucks including shipping! I got the ram just three days later (ground shipping) put it in, and it works great! no problems! I will use these guys again.

2005-03-19

"Great Product, Superfast!!! The memory I purchased works great."

2005-03-15

"I bought komusa brand 1GB SD card and it was not recognized in any environment(PC/LINUX/CARD READER/POCKET PC). so I asked the return. Initially, it took long time to get back response.
But, after that, it worked as they said in their return policy. Actually, the item I received is a general OEM brand. So, as a reseller, this is not Komusa's fault.

2005-03-07

"Excellent ! Good quality, fast response, easy to order,Exactly as described, will definitly order again."

2005-02-28

"I have made purchases through this company several times and have never been disappointed. The communication and service is always excellent. My recent purchase was a flash MP3 player on 2-12-05. The item came as described within a few days of the order being placed. Shipping was free and still speedy. I received five emails from this company for each step of the process! "

2005-02-24

"This is a good company to do business with plain and simple. You get what you want when you want it. They communicate your order process through your email so you always know what's happening with your order. I especially like their type of ram and prices for it. "

2005-02-16

"Purchasing is quick and easy and I haven't had any problems with any items that I've purchased from them.

The only downside is that whenever I've had any question, they're very slow to answer it. :(

2005-01-17

"My Radeon 9600 PRO 256 MB video graphics card came within one week of ordering (ground shipping), new in the box, and it worked fine. Good price; no complaints."

2004-12-29

"Product better than described. Website easy. Best price around. Fast shipping"

Share Komusa Technology's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!