9:30am - 6:00pm M-F
    909-594-2515
    info@komusa.com
    866-594-2213

2012-01-22

"Ordered 01/11/12, nothing yet. Called all the numbers, recorded message says this number is out of service. Called all the headquarters listed using information 411, none of the headqaurters listed exist. Looks to be a scam, I canceled my credit card and am getting a new one. "

2011-12-08

"Komusa shipped me the wrong product, took over 1 month to respond to me and has refuesed to give me a refund even thought they gave me an RMA and have received the items back."

2009-05-22

"Just bought some laptop memory from them. Paid 1/4 the price for what I would have paid in a retail store.

Shipped within a day and received within 3. No complaints here.

2008-10-22

"Sent DOA memory. Charged restocking fee."

2006-05-02

"I ordered a DDR metal platform for my son for Christmas and it worked only a few weeks. I contacted Komusa and asked for my money back and they said they'd send us a part to replace and see if it worked. It was never sent so I challenged it and asked for a refund. They replied that I never returned the platform so I did only to have it sent back with return to sender. This company has changed it's address and phone number and can no longer be contacted and now I have a product that doesn't work and money wasted on the purchase, return shipping and various other charges accrued while trying to contact this company."

2006-01-30

"This company sucks. I ordered a multimedia card from them, and it did not work. The company then told me to send it in. I did and then they sent it back to me saying it was damaged. The sticker on the card itself had a little piece missing so "it was damaged and unfixable". Company Blows and you cant understand them."

2005-10-09

"We purchased a DDR hard dancepad for the 2004 holidays. It lasted barely over a month. When we investigated, we found out its warranty was only one month (!!). We contacted the store anyway, and they asked us to send a photo of the shredded contacts inside the dancepad. I sent them and never heard again, even after sending a followup. Never ever again!"

2005-09-10

"Great deal, immediate shipping. Highly recommended. Thanks!"

2005-07-17

"Smooth transaction. Item received promptly and packed very well. Low price on item. Would purchase again from this seller. Highly recommended."

2005-07-15

"My order was recieved on time and in excellent condition. I would not hesitate to do buisness with these people again."

2005-07-08

"I purchased a set, 1 gb of dual DDR memory to match an identical set I had purchased from this retailer 2 years ago. The hard to find memory(Infineon) arrived within a few days and worked perfectly. Shipping was free.

2005-07-08

"This company is good to order from. Easy checkout, fast delivery and prompt service. I will use them again in the future for computer part purchases."

2005-07-07

"I got a great price and fast shipping. With service like that, I'll be back for more.
Thanks Komusa.

2005-05-31

"I have ordered PC and Notebook RAM several times from this company without problems. My most recent order for 512MB SODIMM was placed on Thursday May 26th and shipped that afternoon. Arrived Tuesday May 31st (Monday was Memorial Day, no postal service) in working condition. Thanks!"

2005-05-27

"NEGATIVE~~~I bought a Geforce 6600 (OR TRIED). Customer Service sucks very bad. very slow! Dont use paypal as payment method! Only buy if you are patient! 1 week for a response! Reason for not shipping was valid but to wait a week to inform the customer is absolute ludicrous! I was expecting the product in the mail at this point. Im sorry I bought it here."

Share Komusa Technology's store rating