Stores > Kohl's

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.81/10 2.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.86/10 2.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Kohl's by clicking a star below.
2017-11-22

They dont give a hell

"They dont care about their customers ... their online black friday ****. I was awake at 1030pm AZ time... i have had the xbox one saved in my cart waiting for 11 to hit.... I entered my billing address when checking out and by 11:03 it said the item was Out of Stock. **** bullshit scam if you ask me. Then I was on hold waiting for someone to maybe figure this **** out for 30+ minutes and all the guy has to say is "oooo sorry". I wonder how many people actually got to order the xbox one... I already had my cart saved and ready to go, constantly refreshing to be one of the first to get the deal."

2017-11-19

They would not cancel order within 10 minutes of making it!

"They would not cancel order within 10 minutes of making it! After calling customer servive no one spoke English and no USA reps at all ! They say you can cancel order but you can't at all they say it is already in transit! And no supervisors available!!! Terrible customer service... Won't ever go there again!"

2017-11-11

The worst company and customer service I'v ever seen

"I placed an order when they had a good promotion. But the second day I found my original order was cancelled and when I call back they replaced the order with a new one. The promotion was gone the second day. As a result I lost large amount of Kohl's cash. At that moment the service rep promised to make up the difference for me and gave reference # for the case. But the promised thing never showed up. I called back after a week and was told the reference # didn't show anything. It's a fake reference #! And they refuse to do anything about it! Such a bad company with fake promise."

2017-11-04

It takes an act of congress and an interrogation to purchase online from Kohls.com

"Ten times in past two months I have purchased from Kohls.com five of those times it took an act of congress to get my order cleared for shipment. I have never had any online retailer require this much stuff to place an order. First they cancel your order and send you an email that they are sorry but your order has been cancelled. Then when you call in they transfer you to the fraud department. Yes I said fraud department. The person in the fraud department asks for parts of your social security number. I know you cannot believe this but yes your ssn. then your email address, then your phone number, then your home address. And this is not just one time each time your order is cancelled they will send you through this litany of questions Just to release your order. But that's not all, then you are transferred to another person who reenters your order and asks you more questions before placing your order. This is absolutely ridiculous. The last time I was fed up and told the fraud rep, I don't want the order I just want someone to know this is unheard of anywhere else."

2017-10-31

Kohl's Does Not Care About Customers

"After paying my Kohl's credit card balance fully each month for 13+ years, I missed a payment due to being in the hospital for back surgery. Kohl's did not contact me via phone, e-mail or letter. But they quickly reported the delinquency to the 3 major credit services which caused my FICO score to go from 812 down to 728. Over 40 years of credit I had never been late on any account. I wrote a letter to the CEO, Mr. Kevin Mansell, on two occasions to asked for reconsideration of the late reported delinquency. His staff assistant would not let him see the letters stating that "he was too busy to talk to customers or be involved in such issues."
I did receive a form letter that said the delinquency would stay on my credit reports without any consideration of my past payment history. The company appears not to care about extenuating circumstances and is unwilling to allow their senior management to be aware of customer issues. I will not shop at Kohl's in the future because the decision not to share my letters with the person they were addressed.

2017-09-11

Shipping

"I have ordered a few times online!! They have the slowest shipping I have ever delt with! My nephew had me order an engagement ring.. all the plans were made to propose on 9/10.. according to Kohls
delivery was scheduled for 9/8. It's now 9/11 and delivery has been RS 3 times! I will never order or buy from Kohls again!

2017-09-07

Scam

"Kohls.com lies about available products. They have more than once canceled my orders due to products listing as available (but were actually not) messing up my Kohls cash so i had trouble using that on a later purchase. I think that's what is referred to as false advertising. So frustrating...save your time and money, shop elsewhere!"

2017-08-12

Worst customer servce ever!

"Twice I have had delivery issues: with a delivery to the wrong address and an email stating my order was delivered to my mailbox but it's not there. The poor rating is because I never got a refund for my money because of this - I HAVE TO PROVE I NEVER RECEIVED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been a customer for a long time but no more, there are better places to shop that have better customer service than you. I hope this store goes under - this is poor customer service.

They have kept $59.00 plus $30.00!!!

2017-08-01

Worst customer service ever!!!

"Purchased a number of items for Christmas presents and entered the incorrect mail to address. As soon as I found out that I had made this mistake I called Kohls and spoke to a rep. They advised that they would correct the problem and to call them again the next day. Called Kohls the following day only to be advised that a second package had been mailed to the incorrect address. Rep stated she was sorry and asked me to contact the shippers to advise them about the incorrect address. I called both UPS and OnTrac and was advised that only the shipper can make changes to the ship to address. Called Kohl again, I was advised that a third package of the four was mailed to the incorrect address. Again Kohl stated that they would resolve the issue. No response from Kohls other than an email advising that I can place another order with them and get 20% of and free shipping. Called Kohls again to be advised the fourth package was also mailed to the incorrect address. They advised me to drive 300 miles to see if I can pick up the packages from the incorrect address. I again advised them that I had contacted them days ago before the 2nd, 3rd and 4th packages had been shipped and they never corrected the problem. Kohls again advised that they will reroute the packages once they are returned to the shipper. Again I received a general email offering 20% off on my next order. Called Kohls again regarding status since no packages were received to date and they stated that the packages were resent to me again TO THE INCORRECT ADDRESS!!! I asked to have a supervisor call, but never received a response, no refund or any of the merchandise. Will never purchase again from this company!"

2017-07-29

Excellent!

"I was absolutely content with all my Kohl's purchasing! Kohl's stores sell a wide-ranged collection of first-rate goods, including apparel, shoes, and accessories for women, children and men, jewelry, beauty, kitchen & dining, bed & bath, furniture and home décor, as well as such home products as small electronics, kitchen electrics, electric shavers, toothbrushes, vacuums & floor care, bedding, toys, and luggage, all at the best prices. You can enjoy great savings when using Kohl's Coupons and get discount and free shipping on PromoCode2017.com.There is a special offer now: 30% off + free shipping + 10% off. Or try couponcabin.com or couponcodes.com"

2017-06-22

The way to recycle stolen property

"Why don't you do what my super and porter do? You can make lots of $ by breaking into tenant's apts., stealing Kohl's merchandise and returning it to Kohl's for the lowest offered price. No hassles with ID or receipts, you can probably even grab a few things to return on the way out. It makes the drugs go round!
When I reported this situation to CS Management, they were profoundly uninterested.
When I called the store to verify that my shoes were returned, I was subjected to a tirade by the CS manager and she hung up on me! Bottom line, they are not responsible for stolen property so stop bothering them!
They have good prices, their clothes fit me, but the deal breaker is they are not responsible corporate citizens. The police told me that Kohl's has refused to cooperate with them on robbery investigations. They don't care about the customer at a deep and troubling level that goes beyond the bottom line.

2017-06-17

Terrible

"I've had Kolh's card for over 20 years but I'm done! They make it too hard to shop with all there rules. Why can't they just have a price and a sale and stop all this crap about how and when and what you can and can't do. I can always find free shipping online except here. Don't think Kohls will be around much longer. They charged me $11 to ship a 6oz dress. Never again!"

2017-06-15

Love it!

"I love this store. I always get foot deals with their coupons and Kohls rewards!"

2017-05-07

Kohl's Should be Ashamed

"Kohl’s should be ashamed! Don’t use their credit cards!

Kohl’s likes to repeat repeat “We appreciate the opportunity to assist you”. Really? I don’t think so!

In my opinion Kohl’s will destroy your credit and rip you off with an astronomical fee.

In three months after Kohl’s sending the bill to the wrong address, Kohl’s forced my credit rating to drop MORE than 120 POINTS and gouged me with a fee of over 330%. THREE HUNDRED THIRTY PERCENT? Can you believe that? In just three months. Kohl’s says it’s all legal. Do you really want to do business with a company like that?

Kohl’s says that they appreciate the opportunity to assist you. I would like very much for this bully of a company to repair my credit and refund my over payment for using a Kohl’s credit card and for being a customer.

Kohl’s has just asked me for a PM and incident number from their brutal treatment of one of their customers. I have no idea what they are asking me for. I would like to point out again that my bill with Kohl’s is paid in full.
Kohl’s never gave me the courtesy of offering me any assistance or any PM or I# when kohl’s sent bills to a wrong address. Kohl’s it should have been obvious that a contact was needed in your company, but you offered none.

Kohl’s’ customers you have been warned!!!!!!!!

2017-04-14

Super Slow Shipping from Online

"I order a pair of shoes from inside the store at one of the kiosk which let me say are the worst thing Kohl's could ever put in that store. In order for me to type my information in on the screen I had to punch the screen with my finger. Felt like I was going to break my finger. I had placed this order on April 8th at 3:30. I understand that maybe it was past the time for things to process and get out that day. I was notified the 10th that the full order had shipped but of course that only meant the package information was sent to FedEx. I went to "Track my package" on Tuesday and still no update. FedEx/Kohl's expected my package would arrive on Thursday the 13th. I thought that was far fetched. I kept checking each day and come Thursday it was updated and said my package would be there Saturday the 15th. It seemed still a little too good to be true but it very well could have happened. Then Friday evening I tracked my package one last time and it showed it would not arrive till Monday. With standard ground shipping (3-6 days) it should have arrived the latest on Saturday. Not to mention I have had multiple orders take much longer to arrive (that is if these shoes come on Monday). Kohl's needs to do something about their shipping methods because when free shipping isn't available for the order it is unacceptable for an order to be arriving after the 3-6 days. Even if you get free shipping. If they say it will be 3-6 days then it should only be that. "

Share Kohl's's store rating

Kohl's is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kohl's is not a merchant member
Kohl's does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!