20740

Customer service: 8.98/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.70/10
2018-06-13

South African Experience

"Thank you for your excellent service, when I notified you of the delay (from South Africa's side) you guys went out of your way to track my order. I got my order thanks to great follow-up work from you guys. I immediately placed another order as my experience gave me piece of mind.

I specifically want to thank Katelin, Janie and Kristin!!!!

Keep up the good work guys.

2018-05-31

Good product easy process

"The title says it’s all. Will buy again from Knife Center."

2018-05-29

Spyderco Knife Purchase

"Excellent communication, excellent shipping times, great comparable pricing."

Great product

"Website was easy to find what I was looking for. Product was shipped quickly."

I love this knife.

"The Ken Onion Leek has become my almost everyday carry knife. Perfect size, plenty sharp, opens like a dream and it looks classy with the brushed steel."

Awesome

"Ordered the spydie coins, the first ones I’ve had. Great little items to have for and Spyderco fan. "

Gift for husband

"Price was more than great for quality of the knives I purchased. The man is obsessed with guns and knives and their quality. He and I were very impressed with both. Wish the push knife was a bit bigger and sharp on both sides instead just the serrated edge but that side was very sharp. Very nicely done. The krambit was sharp on both edges. LOVED IT. Over two weeks later and still won't stop playing with it. It was huge. Price was awesome and I will definitely be buying from here again for him or maybe myself too. Haha"

2018-05-26

Handsome knife

"I am very pleased with my new Browning knife. About the only thing I don’t care for is that it does not have a pocket clip, but I knew that when I bought it. If you want to carry it you will need a sheath or carry it loose in your pocket. I purchased this knife to add to my collection because of its looks. The Damascus steel is well patterned and even carries the Browning name. Out of the box it was very sharp. That with the wood and antler scales makes for a beautiful knife. A bonus was that the action is very smooth and the knife is tight. I would not be afraid to use this as an EDC."

2018-05-26

Great deal on a Svord Peasant Mini.

"Picked up a Mauve Svord Mini Peasant for about $10 from KnifeCenter. Cant' beat that! The blade was slightly warped, but what do you expect for $10? I'm able to easily get the blade SCARY sharp even with my rudimentary freehand skills."

2018-05-21

awesome

"great, fast delivery and great service"

2018-05-21

Top Company with Fantastic Service

"I have nothing but good things to say about this company. They’ve always been there, ship fast, and have a great service/support department. Plus their rewards program is top notch "

2018-05-18

Superb!

"Customer service is excellent! Received purchase exactly on time! Quality of the Benchmade Osborne 943 received is well worth the money. You can't miss doing business with The Knife Center!"

2018-05-18

Amazing Service

"First rate. Easy to navigate website. top notch products and the fastest shipping I've ever experienced. They truly earned my business."

2018-05-17

Great

"Couldn't get the part in the UK as was for an older model LED Lenser head torch I still want to use"

2018-05-16

Benchmade 7 Knife Display

"These things are out of stock everywhere with no option to get on a "waiting list." These guys had them for a reasonable price and allowed me to (back) order and wait until they were available. I didn't have to wait long and the order was filled and shipped. Very happy with these guys and the product. Thanks again! "

Share KnifeCenter's store rating