Stores > KnifeCenter

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
Voice your opinion! Review KnifeCenter by clicking a star below.
2018-01-17

Everything I could ask for in a pocket folder

"I ordered and received this knife quickly. It has a great design and the grip is comfortable and feels safer with the anti-slip texture. The assisted opening is so easy to activate and the blade is super sharp and gorgeous. "

2018-01-10

Exceptional extra service upon request !

"Ordered two knives on clearance , just before Xmas . I had some concern of potential lock problems on the knives , so I put in a request to check for proper lock function before shipping . It got done and the knives were both perfect . Received order in 2 days ! "

Great service.

"Really helpful customer service. Thanks Nicole !"

better than expected

"ordered the woodsman pal , for clearing brush etc, after I put an edge on it , works great, not to big to carry and heavy enough to cut through brambles and small brush, will cut through limbs like an axe if you take your time, is comfortable to swing, well balanced. Best brush clearing blade I have had in awhile."

Absolutely amazing

"Great blade, best place to look for a well dependent switch"

Very underrated knife.

"I bought two Task II just before christmas. Fedex package arrived within a week to Germany.
The task II is a very well designed knife and Kizer did an excellent job producing it.
I bought these knifes on the Kizer sales and it was an absolute steal.

Only the clip on the otherwise excellent Kydex should be made out of spring steel in my opinion.
It can however be easily exchanged.

2018-01-06

Easy shopping and fast delivery.

"Great selection of Case knives. Delivery was as promised."

2018-01-05

Terrible customer service

"I feel sorry and kick myself over and over for ordering from them. I have been looking to buy a Benchmade Bushcrafter since a few months and decided to place the order during Black Friday. The website said the product was out of stock and would be available in 2-3 weeks". When I called after 4 weeks, I was told it would arrive any day. On the 5th week, I was told the same thing. This time I requested if the customer service executive would upgrade the shipping at no additional charge. The lady I spoke to refused to do that saying 5 weeks is still within the expected time frame. When I called today, at the end of the 6th week, I was again told that the manufacturer was backlogged in production and it currently in shipping to their facilities. It would come to them on the 7th week and would reach me on the 8th week. When I again requested an expedited shipping, they said it is not their fault that the knife is backordered and they will not expedite the shipping unless I pay extra. They treated me, like this when I ordered a close to $200 knife from them. Needless to say, I will not order from them ever again. Companies that treat their customers like ****, deserve to go out of business. I hope that happens soon."

2018-01-05

Victorinox alox

"No matter how big the knife center inventory is, Victorinox is still a star. Knife centers site and purchasing is easy to navigate, and you get it on time!"

2018-01-04

Guft

"My husband loves this knife!"

2018-01-02

No hassel reseller

"Great first experience. Everything went very smooth. Will do business again in the future."

2018-01-01

Case 3 blade with Kirinite.

"My husband loved this knife. He has been carrying Case for over 50 years and the orange Kirinite is an awesome looking knife. I want to buy one for myself. Website is easy and delivery was fast and product is top notch!!"

2018-01-01

Outstanding Knife/Price

"I was looking for a good fixed blade Cold Steel knife. I decided to buy the Master Hunter with gut hook. It is a quality knife that will last a long time and one my grandson will enjoy. The price for the knife was outstanding. Thanks."

2017-12-29

Great service and products

"Easy enough to order, processing was quick and shipping just as fast. Knife was exactly what I expected. "

2017-12-28

Just what I wanted

"Purchased as a gift and it was a great success. Very pleased."

Share KnifeCenter's store rating

KnifeCenter is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KnifeCenter is not a merchant member
KnifeCenter does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!