Stores > Knetbooks.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.64/10 6.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.47/10 7.47/10
Voice your opinion! Review Knetbooks.com by clicking a star below.

2017-12-09

awesome

"great experience. will rent again"

2017-11-15

Worst experience ever

"First of all I ordered a book and it arrived later than expected. I was late two days returning the book but I did not expect for the company to take the full book price from my checking account. After making calls to customer service I finally received a call from a supervisor stating that I would be refunded the full amount once the book arrived and was inspected. I did mail the book and tracked it back to the company to ensure that it had arrived. I showed extreme patience throughout this whole process by being very understand when I did not receive the book when I was promised but when I mailed the book 2 days late they decide to charge may account for the full price of the book. When the book was finally checked in to the ware house and inspected they said that it had water damage and that the company would no longer give me a refund. At this point it is really not about the money, I would settle for just making as many people aware of how they do business so that others don't fall victim to their strigent policies that only benefit the company. I really don't have time to be sitting here or calling this place numberious times for weeks trying to figure out a way to get my money back from them or have a discussion with management regarding this issue. Bottom line when dealing with this company is simple, if you don't walk the thin line outlined in the term of agreement, they will find a way to get additional money from you. I would initially told that they would only refund 50 percent initially by customer services agents who are very rude. It literally takes days for management to call you back if they call at all. It has been two weeks since they charged my account for the full book price, they are saying that the book had water damage and I can assure you that the book was in very good condition with no damage at all. I will have a hard time proving this and it may even be impossible. Hopefully someone reading this review sees some warning signs and makes a determination that this is not they type of company they want to deal with and goes another route. at first I figured that saving a few dollars by going with this company may be worth it but after this experience I will never in a life time use or recommend this company to anyone unless they are a serious gambler. They advertise the lowest price and at the end of the day you pay way more than full price of a book while suffering extreme stress dealing with the nonsense. "

2017-11-04

Excellent

"I was able to get my book on time and had help from Knetbooks.com customer support. I was very happy with the experience I had and look forward to getting all my books from here in the future."

2017-10-24

Rip off

"The day after my book was suppose to be returned they charged my account over $250 for it. Ripping off college student one person at a time. Just sad!"

2017-09-28

Horrible horrible horrible.

""Absolutely horrible experience with this company. They are extremely deceiving and dishonest. I placed an order with them and requested to cancel my order hours later. I made sure that the book had not been shipped yet. They went ahead and shipped my order anyways. They emailed me saying it was too late to cancel the order. I am absolutely certain that they did this purposely so that I would have to pay to send the book back. When I received the book, I immediately shipped it back and asked for a full refund. The online system was offering me $3 out of the $17.50 that I paid. Absolutely ridiculous. I emailed them immediately asking for a FULL refund. They agreed to issue me a FULL refund, however, my account showed I was only going to be refunded $12.20 out of the $17.20. I emailed them once again asking them to fix this. They agreed to change the amount to $17.20. However, once I checked my bank statement, I discovered that they only refunded me the $12.20. This is absolutely unacceptable! They continuously lied to me! Did they think I would forget to check my bank statement and blindly believe that they'd refund me the full amount? I have all my emails as proof. Don't waste your time with this dishonest and TERRIBLE company. I am still waiting to receive my entire refund from these scammers. "

UPDATE: I originally posted this review on another website. I received an email from that website saying KNETBOOKS flagged my review, accusing me of not being an actual customer. Lmao are you kidding me! Nice attempt to hide your fraudulent ways, knetbooks. I replied with a screenshot of my purchase order as well as the multiple emails between myself and knetbooks.

KNETBOOKS replied after I reviewed them stating that they didn't issue me a full refund because the book was delivered on time...but that they would make an exception. I CANCELLED MY ORDER BEFORE THEY SHIPPED THE BOOK, HOW DOES THEIR JUSTIFICATION FOR CHARGING ME ANYTHING MAKE SENSE!? They will lie to you in order to shut you up, but not actually refund you your money unless you fight for it.

Check out trust pilot before ordering from knetbooks. They have an endless amount of honest and horrifying reviews.

Please don't be a victim of knetbooks. Do your research on this company.

2017-09-26

Awesome!

"It was quick, easy, and fast!"

2017-09-18

5 Stars

"I was very pleased with the service. I received my book in less than 5 days, and it is good condition."

2017-09-14

Difficult

"The order was placed, payment provided and anticipated 3-5 day delivery. The next day the order was abruptly cancelled so a phone call had to be made, order replaced and the books around 10 days later after college course began. I will not use Knetbooks first and will search for any other method to find reasonably priced books to rent. My total savings didn't come close to the added stress."

“Good morning,

I'm sorry that you experienced trouble with your recent order. Our company strives to try and provide the best security for our customers that we can. In some cases, it can occasionally affect valid order services, but it has recognized and prevented fraudulent charges in the past. In order to discuss this concern with you in more detail I have emailed you at the address on file.

2017-09-09

Poor

"I ordered a textbook and after waiting for some day, school almost started they cancelled the order, and informed me the book was not in stock. the question remains "why advertise a book that is not in stock?" "

“Good morning,

I'm sorry that we could not fulfill your order as originally anticipated. We offer a wide variety of items and sometimes there are unexpected delays with our suppliers. In order to discuss the matter in further detail, I have emailed you at the address on file. I hope that we can find a beneficial resolution to this concern.

2017-08-31

arrived in time

"Fast delivery. Happy to order again!"

2017-08-30

The Best! You will see....

"Knetbooks rental is the BEST out there! My books have repeatedly arrived promptly and in optimal condition for being used books! No highlighting or markings in any of my text rentals so far! There prices are lower on most rental items in comparison to their competitors and for an MSN student this is crucial as every penny counts. For me, Knetbooks is the best choice in rentals. I wish I knew of them sooner. Thank you kindly Knetbooks!
FYI: my review is authentic. I have not been coerced into writing anything. I don't typically write reviews, but I felt in this case that a review was deserved :)

Excellent

"All my books arrive at a good time and I am able to get the books at an affordable amount. "

2017-08-29

The worst experience I have ever had renting a textbook

"I rented one textbook from Knetbooks and the book I ordered never came. When I tracked my package online it said that it was delivered but it must have arrived at an incorrect address. I did, however, receive another customer's textbook. I emailed the company and never got a response. I also have called multiple times during business hours but have not talked to a customer service representative yet. I am unsure if I will get my money back. I will never do business with this company again."

“Good morning,

I apologize that the item that arrived was not the item you ordered. A mix up in our warehouse must have caused an incorrect item to be shipped into your package by mistake. In order to try and resolve this matter, I have emailed you at the address on file with more details.

Saved us money

"Great site! We opted to rent books which saved us money from having to purchase them for our college- bound son. Fast shipping. Book conditions were as described. We will be using this site again."

2017-08-27

Books

"Books in great condition. Shipping was earlier than estimated time. "

Share Knetbooks.com's store rating

Knetbooks.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Knetbooks.com is a merchant member
Knetbooks.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.