Stores > Kmart
  • Kmart

Voice your opinion! Review Kmart by clicking a star below.
2017-10-28

New ... I Don't Think So ... All Opened or Used Items

"Kmart.com was hands down the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. The site and ordering was all great but the fulfillment was horrendous and the follow through wasn't much better. I ordered 4 packs of 12-pairs of socks for my daughters school charitable event "Socktober" where parents donate new socks to give to the homeless. What I received from kmart.com was 4 OPEN packs of sacks with only one pack having 12 pairs of socks. This was the breakdown: 1 package of 12 socks with one pair clearly being worn before, 2 open packages of 10 pairs of socks, and 1 package with 8.5 pairs of socks ... yes, 8 complete pairs and then just 1 sock. It was literally the worst online shopping experience I have had in the 20 years I have been ordering online. I was very disappointed.

So, I contact customer service via online chat and even the online chat took 11 minutes of putting me on "hold" (whatever that means when you are chatting online) to retrieve my order details. After spending maybe 20 minutes online I was informed ... good news ... my item qualifies for a free return all I had to do was pack them up and find a UPS store to take them to. Totally now what I was looking for since I needed these socks for the Socktober charitable event on Tuesday and this all took place on Friday evening. I told the CS agent that wasn't the remedy I was really looking for. What I really needed was either socks sent next day air or a complete refund with the socks not needing to be returned as I had clearly been inconvenienced enough (this is the type of service Amazon does all the time). Instead I was offered $10 back in reward dollars. I was between a rock and a hard place so decided to take it since I needed the socks for Tuesday. I'll just have to piece together complete packages of socks.

One thing is for sure, after I spend the reward dollars as cheaply and safely as possible I will not think twice about ordering from Kmart.com or Sears.com again. Eddie Lampert, good luck ever turning this organization around with this type of service. If I were you I would be super ashamed.

2017-10-21

kmart is the worst store EVER!!

"the kmart in columbia lancaster has the most horrible service ever!!!! picked up 2 sale items (with a bunch of the same items there) took a pic of the sale so i wouldn't have to wait on a price check. showed them, and they still did a price which is fine, but then they don't honor their Mistakes!!! what store don't honor there items that are marked wrong. no wonder F***in kmarts are going outta business! i will never ever go back to this one, and maybe any kmart again! "

2017-07-20

Cashier

"Went to purchase outdoor equipment for a beach vacation; purchase $120.00 dollars worth of merchandise. When I got to the cashier the beach chair both the same color and the same brand but when they scanned it they had difference UPC numbers I told her if she can call and get me another one that was at the same price since I needed two; she got upset; I advice her that the sales person at the outdoor department had gave them to me and said they were the same price; she advice let me call and continue with an attitude. This is why Kmart is declining in sales because their customer service person the front face of the company have attitude towards the customers. Actually after that I went to Walmart and all the things I had brought were at a better price. I can give a 0 on my feedback but their isn't one so the lowest its 1. "

2017-07-18

"All Sales Final" Mantra

"Went into a going out of business Kmart location advertising savings of 75% off fine jewelry. I was in search of a 24" 14Kt gold box chain. The jewelry counter clerk said that the longest remaining chain lengths would be 22", which I was okay with. She retrieved several alleged 22" chains, one of which I purchased for $250. When I got home and opened the box, it was only 20". Honest mistake. I went back to the store to upgrade to a 22", and was not looking for a refund - simply an exchange where I would have spent an additional $50- $100. I was told by the clerk, the assistant store manager and the store manager that "All sales are final." And, that the liquidators were now in control, not Kmart. Successful operations empower employees to make good, common sense, real-time decisions, rather than make robotic-like recitations of policy. Instead of acknowledging the clerk's error, doing the right thing and earning my appreciation and future business, Kmart created a true detractor - someone who will ceaselessly decry my shabby treatment and their pure stupidity (laziness) in refusing an up-sell."

2017-07-16

Mr. PissedOff

"Ok I paid for and ordered items online thru PayPal, for these items I did get a confirmation of order

was received via email, well 1 hour...2 hours.....have passed and still no pick up validation via

email. How long does it take for an associate to secure these items and have them ready for pickup

at least 30 minutes or less? I could have saved more time if I went to the store in person or had

them shipped to my home. Someone needs to take another look at this process or this store location,

as for it is not convenient to me or anyone else, and after all that time the items I order and paid

for were not even in stock at the store which it said it was online. So now after my pick up person

went to the store 2 or more hours after ordering multiple products, she came back with out any of

the paid for products..... she was told that the items were not in stock and will have to be order

from another store....I should have went to that store and made my purchase. If the store promotes

it had it in stock or at least their inventory correct ("inventory count not correct points to a few

things, Retail Theif or out the back door") or if any one does inventory and if it says available

for in-store pick up that in my mind falls under false Advertisement. I will make a trip to that

location that I didn't intend to make after my operation, to visit the store in person and cancel

the entire order. ( Not the first issue with this store) BAD store or poorly trained associates? or

poor Management? or both? CANCEL MY ORDER>>>>>>>>>> will pass this along to Social Media so that no

one else has to deal with this unobserver insight on this store......my suggestion...........shut it

down and do the people of this Community a FAVOR.....
Kmart
Kmart #7293
713 E Baltimore Pike
Clifton Heights, PA 19018
(610) 622-5000
call the store and tell to just close, email Corporate and tell them ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.........this

is not the first incident with this store but will be my LAST.
DO WHAT IS RIGHT!~
Happy Shopping Somewhere Else!

2017-07-02

**** .4/10 would not

"messy so very messy it's too cluttered "

2017-06-23

Lost another customer...no wonder they are going out of business!

"Bought a pair of shoes for husband for Father's Day when I saw them because there were so few left...gave them to husband on Father's Day (last weekend) and they did not fit. STill have receipt, shoes never worn! BEcause I bought them 47 days ago they would not take them back! REturn policy is only for 30 days.....I asked store manager if he was willing to loose a customer( of which they have so few) over 17 days and or $10....he said yes. Wow. I called corporate offices when I got home, same story...willing to loose lifetime customer over this. I won't go back, and will tell everyone I know."

2017-04-13

Horrible customer service

"Waited in line 45 min to return a 25 dollar item. Then was told it was 1 day after the cut off of 30 days. Hope they go out of business with these policies."

2017-04-12

Birthday Bracelet

"I was interested in purchasing a bracelet for my birthday. I did tons of research before my purchase because I wanted Gold only. My bracelet is now broken so I took it to a jeweler who then told me that my bracelet is not gold..I passed by the jewelry kiosk at the mall because I was not interested in any other metals. I have contacted the manager in the Williamsburg va store and I didn't even get a sincere apology after her agent blatantly lied to me. I asked a lot of questions before purchasing."

2017-04-03

Horrible customer service and unacceptable policies.

"I am very disappointed to your store return policies. My baby shower was two days ago and I received a stroller bought a Kmart by one of my husband’s guy friend. He bought the stroller cash and lost the receipt.
When I came to return the item in exchange for store credit they told me that if I didn’t have the receipt they couldn’t accept the stroller. This is the first TIME that I hear something like that for multinational retailer store as Kmart. It just doesn’t make sense to me (and I am sure many other people agreed) that you will not accept your merchandise back just because there is not a receipt when you can easily know if the actual item belongs to your store.
I am very disappointed, I am stuck with a stroller that I don’t like but I will certainly let everyone I know to not ever spend a dime at a Kmart store especially not on big/expensive items.
One more thing, while I was waiting for the issue to be resolved I noticed that there were more than five cashiers and lines were empty. Well, there is a reason why?? Kmart Team should trying to answer that why before you go out of business.

2016-12-20

Shop with care, but there's better service out there

"I shop only in store. But not as often anymore. Sometimes its a good go but others no smile, no customer service. Try to tabulate your bill total then before you fork out, don't be rushed, ask if you were double charged. The mini screen does not courtesy an item tally. Customer can barely see the cashier screen. I've been overcharged a one Kmart maybe, hopefully not, three times that I caught and knew of. Their 30 day cut off for return or exchange is really unacceptable. They have some nice finds at merciful prices but no one has ever apologized for avoidable errors. If they say "We hire Happy" then for Pete's sake Kmart, HIRE HAPPY!"

2016-11-11

Order on line while in store

"The worst experience. Trying to by a bike on line (we live a 1000 miles away) while the person we were buying it for was right there. They said that all we had to do was go on line and order it, pay for it and that the person would be able to take it home then as the bike was right there in their hands. We did all that and then it got hung up in the "system" and would have to wait for the order to be "processed" and "shipped" in three days. If we had known this we would have down Amazon Prime. Never again!! I would always use Amazon Prime to buy instead of stores"

Virginia, USA
2016-08-13

What a lousy experience

"If you want it quickly do not order online. They lost my order and it took a month to figure things out. On top of that I was just trying to get Joe Boxer socks for my husband and the online catalog did not list a size. I zoomed in on the picture and it showed the correct size so I ordered it, bad me!! It was way too large when it came. The closest Kmart is 45 miles away. I had to drive to exchange then because the catalog was not accurate. "

2016-07-29

I love shopping here

"great coupons. I love shopping online for quick delivery"

2016-07-07

Don;t bother looking at their coupons

"Only allow one in store coupon per transaction. Example - $8 off $40 purchase in the garden center. $4 off $30 in the shoe department. $5 off $30 in the toy department. You get to the register and find out that you're only allowed to use one of these "coupons" or in store specials. I will NEVER waste my time or money at a Kmart again. Now I know why they have so many stores closing!!"

Share Kmart's store rating

Kmart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kmart is not a merchant member
Kmart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!