Product & services pricing 5.00/10
2018-04-12

The Worst Customer Service EVER!

"Purchased Klipsch R6i earbuds Feb 9, 2018 - broken March 9, 2018;
Purchased Klipsch s something April 5, 2018 - files Online warranty just in case; Company replies with a DO NOT REPLY email rebuking me for filling out the Online warranty THAT THEY OFFER!!! Why have the product listed in the products under a warranty if the purchaser is NOT supposed to file the warranty Online???

2018-01-25

no service

"I bought a pair of over the ear headphones. After 10 months they would not pair with a device. I called service and gave up after being on hold for a half hour. Tried an email and have not heard anything from that either. "

2018-01-08

Klipsch Speaker orders turn in to a nightmare

"Ordered 6 speakers via Klipsch website, the web only took half the order and drop other items. $2500 purchase.
Email confirmation shows only the half the items.
Call Kibo they said Klipsch has to fix it (Saturday)
Have to wait two days and called Monday 8am, Klipsch said Kibo can only fix this
I was bounced 4 times between them
Then got an email that i have reorder the web-site dropped items. then the price changed to higher price. No response for price adjustment.
Finally, i decided to cancel the order.
BAD Website, BAD Customer Support speakers may sound good but Klipsch cannot hear the customer's voice and resolve support issues..,

2018-01-03

Will I ever get my order?

"I ordered 2 rear channel surround speakers with an estimated delivery date of 1-3 business days. Today is the 3rd business day and it has not even been packaged for delivery by the fulfillment company. I called Klipsch support and they literally answered every question with "No". That was it, no explaination, no apology, nothing. Can you give me an updated delivery date? "No". Can you expedite the shipping since it's already past the promised delivery date? "No". Never again will I purchase from the Klipsch website. I just wish the speakers weren't so damn good, I would avoid the company altogether. "

2017-11-01

Couldn't get a response from them.

"I had questions about my potential order, before I went and spent over a grand on their speakers. The first email from their very own webform bounced back as undeliverable. The next, I tried sending to an address I found on the website, no response. I decided to go ahead and execute the order, since the promo was pretty decent. The next day they canceled the promotional part of my order... It was suddenly "out of stock". So I just canceled my entire order. If this is how they treat a new customer, I'd hate to see their product support! "

2017-03-14

Welp, too bad...

"My subwoofer quit working exactly 1 year (right when the warrantee expired. The response I got was, Too Bad. Guess I should have bought an extended warrantee... I used the system very little the year I got it and really must have been defective for it to quit with such little use. "

2015-04-14

"Bought Klipsch Image One headphones from World Wide Stereo. Earpads started falling off when within warranty. Called twice was laughed at and though they promised a replacement they did not send one. Filed a complaint with BBB and they still would not send me a replacement. Very shady company inferior products."

2014-08-08

"Ordered Klipsch Image S4i-II Black In-Ear Headphones back in January off of Amazon Prime via the first seller. Headphones worked great and had phenomenal, well rounded sound quality: crisp highs, low lows. In fact, I loved my first pair (which was replaced under warranty) so much that I bought a SECOND pair. I wish I could say that my experience with the second pair of headphones was just as good..... but NOPE.

After a month or two the headphones stopped working out of one ear under NORMAL USE. Because this second pair was ordered from their phenomenally large list of "unauthorized dealers," the warranty is voided and they will not honor THEIR faulty product. I had no issues with returning my first pair so checking Klipsch's fine print was not of priority. I have NEVER had a company NOT HONOR WARRANTY based on where the new/ unopened product was bought from.

My experience with Klipsch products HAD been great. A company should stand behind their products, especially when the products are as expensive as Klipsch's. I would not recommend purchasing KLIPSCH products regardless of if it is from an authorized dealer because all companies should to stand behind their products!

2011-12-02

"I actually ordered a Klipsch RW-12D subwoofer through Newegg and the front grill was damaged with two broken pegs. I mentioned the problem directly to Klipsch by email and they responded within 24 hours. They are sending a replacement and it saved me the hassle of returning it for another."

2011-10-31

"I placed an order for a replacement Promedia 2.1 satellite speaker August 4th. On the web site, the item was listed as being available.

Four weeks later, though the item still showed as being available on the web site, I still hadn't received a shipment, or a tracking number; so I used the web site's Live Chat feature to check on the order status. I was then immediately emailed a notice telling me the item would be backordered until October 18th. (At some point after that, the web site began to correctly show the item as "on backorder.")

I decided, well, gee, okay, I'll just wait the extra six weeks.

Now, October 31st, after having been listed as "on backorder" for a while, the Promedia satellite speaker now shows as being available again on the Klipsch web site. Because the Live Chat wasn't available, I called customer service, to check on my order status. After a half hour of being put on hold, calling two different support numbers, I was told the item was now backordered further, to December 20th. After I called, I again received another automatic email notice regarding this further backorder.

Of course, the web site still shows the item as being available.

I canceled the order, and ordered a refurbished satellite speaker off Eb_y --which I probably should have done in the first place, three months ago.

I fail to understand the FUNCTION of Klipsch attempting to systematically misrepresent the availability of merchandise on their web site, as a policy. I mean, if the merchandise is not available, why LIE about it, and take orders, if that's only going to result in customers getting jerked around for months at a time? What does it accomplish? Do they WANT to teach customers that the information on the Klipsch web site can't be trusted, and that they shouldn't waste their time trying to order?

I resent having this pointless "bait and switch availability" game played on me --I won't reward it. It will be a long time before I consider buying Klipsch speakers again.

2010-02-16

"Klipsch refused to honor their 5 year warranty on a blown woofer after only 1 year."

2006-07-25

"I purchased a new set of Klipsch ProMedia Ultra 5.1 speakers in January. By April the subwoofer/amplifier had died. I RMA'd the unit to Klipsh on May 9th. At the time of this writing it is now July 25th and I still havent received my repaired unit. When I call Klipsch I am told the parts are on backorder. Thats great considering I'm going on 3 months without my speakers. To sum it up: horrible RMA and service if you need it."

2005-02-24

"I order a couple speaker grills for my Promedia 5.1 set and got them within a few days. Didn't have any problems and the new grills look great!"

2004-11-19

"I ordered a replacement control pod for my PM 2.1 speakers a few weeks back. Because it was on back order, I didn't get it until now. But I have to say , I'm still impressed. I paid ground shipping, but they sent it 2nd day air, probably beause of the long delay. I didn't need this thing immediately, so I didn't mind the wait at all. Plus, their service people are knowledgeable and friendly."

Helpful (1) Cool

2004-06-25

"My exp. with Klipsch has been terrific. I had big problems with my old 5.1 promedia set up. In fact I went through tree sets. Now you would probably be thinking "what the heck...", but I was able to return the first two sets to the store because the problems manifested themselves quckliy. In any event my third set went out on me (I suspect it was the same problem as the others) but this time I had to send them back to Klipsch Direct. Sheri R. handled my rma. Shari rocks! Plain and simple. She made the entire rma process so seemlessly. She was polite and professional. Ok. I sent them back and was upgraded to the new 5.1 Ultra's. Great balls of fire! These things are wonderful. The mark of a good company is one who handles returns well. The mark of a great company is one that goes the exta mile to see to it that thae problem does not arrise again. Klipsch is a great company with a great product. Rock on Klipsch. Sheri R. you rock!"

Share Klipsch Direct's store rating