Stores > Kirin Hobby

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.18/10 3.18/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.09/10 4.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.22/10 1.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.28/10 2.28/10
Voice your opinion! Review Kirin Hobby by clicking a star below.

2018-01-10

Crushed item and not by shipping

"Received crushed item and it was packed crushed ..was told item was new but received broken ... Paid for insurance but shipping didn't crush it... Company packed it crushed "

2018-01-10

Kirin Hobby is a SCAM

"Ordered item over a month ago. Needless to say it wasn't under the tree for Christmas. Emailed for a refund and received an automated email stating that they had a lot of messages and could not respond. I went to their Facebook page and found nothing but negative reviews and people asking questions about where their item they ordered was. I still decided to message them through Facebook; however, I do not expect a response. Do not order from this terrible website."

Questions...

"I tried to reach out a few times to Kirin via email and phone during their listed phone times. Never received a response. I did receive my item but I doubt I'll be doing business with them again."

Terrible customer service.

"The customer service is terrible. Only being able to get ahold of someone through email is never a good way to conduct business. I was also fairly sure the whole site was a scam because I didn't receive any kind of confirmation email after placing my order."

l

"My son. loved his new toy!"

2018-01-08

Amazingly bad customer service and never received item

"I pre-ordered an item with them in May and have yet to receive it from them. I ended up ordering it from another site after the item was released in September and received the item in less than two weeks. I have tried numerous times to call then and cancel the order and I have emailed as well, but have never once received a reply. I very much regret using their service and I would warn others to steer clear. I am actually consiering taking them to small claims court since I am out $190 that they took from me in May."

2018-01-08

Terrible communication

"I ordered a package in Oct. Pre-order face would be arriving in Nov pakage wasn't delivered until after x-mas. I ordered two items and only one was delivered. The tracking # they gave for my product had both itema liated but only ine arrived. They have not responded to any emails and they have not returned any calls i have made. The company has horrible tranparancy and cust service."

2018-01-06

Horrible customer service

"I didn't get my item within a few weeks so I tried calling and emailing them and never got a response. After a couple of months, I gave up. 6 months later, I actually received my item. Even though i got what i ordered, they were very unprofessional and slow."

2018-01-06

Order delayed, they NEVER respond to emails

"I love the product, hate the customer service. "

2018-01-05

Still haven't received half of my order.....

"Pretty disappointed I haven't received the other half of my order and can't contact anyone about it. Hoping it still will arrive as it was a present for my daughter. It's been over a month now."

Bad managerial system.

"For some orders, there is a requirement to “confirm your address”. I contacted Kirin hobby and they gave me the run around only to ask me for the same information after 3 emails. They said to confirm on their website and the website does not contain any such function. Please take care when purchasing items from Kirin hobby. I am apprehensive to buy again."

Not the best.

"It took several months to actually receive the product after contacting their support and calling, and all I received was automated messages. Wouldn't recommend."

2018-01-05

arrived on time and undamaged

"title said it all, they delivered exactly what i order quickly, on time, and undamaged."

2018-01-05

Okay store, abysmal customer service

"I would give them a 5 stars operation-wise but I would give them 0 stars in customer service, Ive been asking for my order constantly for the last 4 months, I still don't have a reply"

Audrey Hepburn

"The Aubrey Hepburn toy that my son bought my wife was beautiful excellent fantastic she actually cried.

So I would say that it was awesome made her Christmas.

Share Kirin Hobby's store rating

Kirin Hobby is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Kirin Hobby is a merchant member
Kirin Hobby participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,494 merchant members.