Product & services pricing 2.50/10
Shipping & packaging: 3.13/10
Customer service: 0.36/10
Return/Replacement policy: 2.86/10
2018-05-15

Do not do business with these people.

"First of all, their clothes are ill fitting. Is it a 2X, 3X 4X? I dunno, it depends on the day apparently. Their measurements are always wrong. Their credit card is horrible, they will charge you a 27 dollar late fee even if you pay 2 days ahead of time and all they tell you is, I'm sorry sir there's nothing I can do to help you. I was angry enough about that, but a few months later my mother was in the hospital and I needed to call on her account and they refused to talk to me or help me or even make a payment, so she was hit with 2 late fees even though I told the piece of garbage on the phone that she's in the hospital and there is NO WAY for her to talk to them and I didn't want any info, just to make a payment to avoid a late fee, hey a free 56 dollars for them I guess. Stay far away from this company. Sub-Par clothing that is overpriced, badly sized and the customer service is horrific. 0/10 will never go back again. "

2018-05-09

They will screw you with your refund! They are sneaky!

"I have been doing business with them for years but that stopped today! I ordered two pairs of shorts using a promotion code but when I returned one pair I got screwed! They only deposited 4cents back into my account!?! 4 cents! I called to and asked why because I paid $27 for that one pair and I knew they deducted the $7 postage return fee. I was told I returned the shorts so that voided the deal and the prices went to full price. Then the deducted the shipping plus the price of the second pair!!! They ripped me off on over $18 and lost my business! "

2018-04-18

Clothes NEVER fit right.

"Any othes I have ordered NEVER fit right and are ALWAYS returned. l think its time to go elsewhere.."

2018-04-01

Horrible service! NEVER AGAIN!

"I returned a DAMAGED unwearable item. Followed all instructions on the return form. Asked for an EXCHANGE. Then I got a refund for purchase price only....not shipping charges even though I was EXCHANGING the item. I got a letter via USPS weeks later saying because I used PayPal they could not process my order and wouldn't refund my shipping charge for this DAMAGED item. There was NOTHING on the form saying Paypal couldn't be used for an EXCHANGE because my new order was more expensive. Really? I would have ordered again if they would have sent notice that they needed a new form of payment. But NO, they refuse to give me Any options. This is wrong."

2018-03-19

BAD PRODUCT, BAD COMPANY

"1. Neck hole the size of a cavern.
2. Terrible quality material.
3. Awful customer service/care - I tried my shirts on a couple of weeks after ordering. I washed them, the cavern hole became a canyon swath and I had never returned anything (I know - amazing) on Amazon before. When I realized I had just barely gone over my 30 day window - was King Size willing to do the right thing? Heck no. All about the buck. OK. Enjoy my whopping $9.99 plus tax. I hope this bad review was worth it. If anyone ever is on the fence about this shirt, or any other King Size product, you have been warned. But not just by me...read some of the critical reviews and you will notice a pattern. A pattern of shotty design, bulbous neck holes and crummy customer care.

Bad product + bad service = bad company.

2018-02-28

Terrible Company to do business with

"I returned an order for exchange because it was too big. No big deal about that. I received the order Jan. 26. I shipped it back using their pre-paid label Jan. 27. I heard NOTHING from them until I called them Feb. 28. I was informed that the warehouse just issued me a credit and did not process my exchange. While trying to straighten things out, I was informed that their system went down and they had to exit the present transaction and start over. When they started over, I was informed that they could no longer process the exchange because the previous transaction was deleted. I then had to re-purchase the product and they refused to sell me the new item for the same price as the one I had previously purchased. Even with their active discounts I still had to pay more than I originally did. And to add insult to injury, they charged my credit card the full retail amount for the new purchase so now I get to wrangle with the credit card company and go through the whole dispute process. This is nothing other than a bait and switch scheme. Shame on KingSize Direct. Run as fast as you can away from these people. Let's hope for the good of the consumer they go out of business and the sooner the better!"

2018-02-26

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I returned several items and still have not rec'd credit back to my CC, it shows on the website the merchandise was rec'd over 7 days ago and does not show the amout of the credit that will go back to myt card. I did send a request to customer service from the website contact form and I GOT NO REPLY Very dissatisfied the way they handle customer contact"

2018-02-21

**** king size

"I called these slum bastards to check my order and they can't find my info in the system. Payment cleared and everything. I will be filing a claim.ill just go to big and tall myself "

2018-02-15

Bad on returns

"Purchased some jeans and items I immediately returned items with tags. They charge a return fee and shipping. Credit card opened small balance. Don't have items nor about $42 balance. That is a form of theft. Don't do business with company you are better off with amazon., "

2018-02-13

AWFUL EXPERIENCE!!!

"Ordered two shirts weeks ago and was told they would arrive in 4-5 days and its been weeks and they still have not arrived. I called several times and was told everytime that they we're to be shipped that day and I just checked tracking and they are still pending pickup!! Don't waste your time or money on this place!!!!!!"

2018-02-11

worst quality ever

"All shirts, sweatshirts, pants etc all fell apart at the seams. Worst quality I have ever experienced. Bath robe fell apart at the seams from hood all the way down, needed to replace all zippers on hooded sweat shirts, all seams fell apart in all shorts I bought. I threw out at minimal over 3/4 of my purchase less than a year in. I should have purchased a few items at a time but I never expected such poor quality."

2018-02-05

The best!!

"I received my order FAST.... like 4 days after I ordered. The fit was excellent and so is the quality!! I order for my brother who is handicapped. Great service!!!! "

2018-01-21

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

"Ordered 3 pair of pants for my father, January 7th, it is now January 21 and I still have not received the order. I have received several emails stating the order has been shipped so I contacted customer support, they are of no help. If you do not mind waiting months for your order then this is your company."

2017-12-28

"Horrible service. Ordered a jacket on 12/10, got a confirmation delivery of 12/23, then 12/26, then 12/28, and finally 12/30. I was NEVER told it was back ordred. Customer service representative said I didn't read my "confirmation" correctly and was very snippy with me. Finally talked to another customer service person and explained they never had the size and color when I ordered it and had to be "manufactured" special for my order. DO NOT order from this company!! You will be lucky to get your order! "

2017-12-16

Return process didn't work.

"This site promises easy returns, but not in my experience.

I ordered three items: hemmed slacks, a dress shirt and three pairs of briefs. The first two items met expectations, but one of the three Hanes brief was defective (a 3" part in the seam between the fabric and waist band).

The return policy requires that items returned be unused and unwashed. Well, I didn't discover the problem until I tried to use the third pair of brief. I asked if I could just return the defective underwear and keep the other two.

No, I had to return all three, and my last communication with its customer service department indicated that I could indeed return all three briefs for refund or replacement.

But when I actually tried to process the returns on several occasions, I received the message: "We're sorry; please try again later."

This is either a hiccup in the company's web experience, or it's a deliberate attempt to make returns impossible. I've giving the site two stars in a hope for the latter.

Share KingSize Direct's store rating