Stores > KingSize Direct

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.56/10 1.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review KingSize Direct by clicking a star below.
2018-02-15

Bad on returns

"Purchased some jeans and items I immediately returned items with tags. They charge a return fee and shipping. Credit card opened small balance. Don't have items nor about $42 balance. That is a form of theft. Don't do business with company you are better off with amazon., "

2018-02-13

AWFUL EXPERIENCE!!!

"Ordered two shirts weeks ago and was told they would arrive in 4-5 days and its been weeks and they still have not arrived. I called several times and was told everytime that they we're to be shipped that day and I just checked tracking and they are still pending pickup!! Don't waste your time or money on this place!!!!!!"

2018-02-11

worst quality ever

"All shirts, sweatshirts, pants etc all fell apart at the seams. Worst quality I have ever experienced. Bath robe fell apart at the seams from hood all the way down, needed to replace all zippers on hooded sweat shirts, all seams fell apart in all shorts I bought. I threw out at minimal over 3/4 of my purchase less than a year in. I should have purchased a few items at a time but I never expected such poor quality."

2018-02-05

The best!!

"I received my order FAST.... like 4 days after I ordered. The fit was excellent and so is the quality!! I order for my brother who is handicapped. Great service!!!! "

2018-01-21

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

"Ordered 3 pair of pants for my father, January 7th, it is now January 21 and I still have not received the order. I have received several emails stating the order has been shipped so I contacted customer support, they are of no help. If you do not mind waiting months for your order then this is your company."

2017-12-28

"Horrible service. Ordered a jacket on 12/10, got a confirmation delivery of 12/23, then 12/26, then 12/28, and finally 12/30. I was NEVER told it was back ordred. Customer service representative said I didn't read my "confirmation" correctly and was very snippy with me. Finally talked to another customer service person and explained they never had the size and color when I ordered it and had to be "manufactured" special for my order. DO NOT order from this company!! You will be lucky to get your order! "

2017-12-16

Return process didn't work.

"This site promises easy returns, but not in my experience.

I ordered three items: hemmed slacks, a dress shirt and three pairs of briefs. The first two items met expectations, but one of the three Hanes brief was defective (a 3" part in the seam between the fabric and waist band).

The return policy requires that items returned be unused and unwashed. Well, I didn't discover the problem until I tried to use the third pair of brief. I asked if I could just return the defective underwear and keep the other two.

No, I had to return all three, and my last communication with its customer service department indicated that I could indeed return all three briefs for refund or replacement.

But when I actually tried to process the returns on several occasions, I received the message: "We're sorry; please try again later."

This is either a hiccup in the company's web experience, or it's a deliberate attempt to make returns impossible. I've giving the site two stars in a hope for the latter.

2017-12-01

Shop Elsewhere!

"Offer free exchanges but if you pay through PayPal, NO exchanges but they fail to mention that when you’re ordering! To reorder I don’t have same great coupon. I will never order from them again and I’ve spent about $500 in 2 months. Customer Service is EPIC fail!!"

2017-11-28

False advertising

"My son was interested in a jacket from King Size Direct in the catalog I received in October. The item was $44.99. I wanted to wait for the sales, so when I received the Black Friday catalog, they had doubled the price to $80.99 & then advertised it as being 50% off for Black Friday. I despise this kind of false advertising & wanted to make it known.

2017-11-25

What a joke

"I tried to purchase three shirts. He said if it’s over $50.00 I get free shipping, so I ordered another shirt. Then he said if I opened a charge account he would give me another 15% off. I also expected the Black Friday discount of 50% off. My total was around $54.00. He put me on hold, came back and said in order to get the Black Friday discount, they had to use the regular price, so with the discounts, my total was $104.00 I cancelled the order, cancelled the credit card, and was told everything was cancelled. Then, he said I would have to contact the credit card company to cancel the charge card. They only had my name and address. How could they open a charge account with only that information. I am going to file a complaint with the BBB. What they are doing is illegal. I will never shop there again, and will advise everyone to not shop there. I wonder if I have to sue them for opening a charge account in my name with no other information. DO NOT SHOP HERE. You’ll be very sorry."

2017-11-21

Credit defrauder

"Don't sign up for their credit card deal, even if it comes with an incentive. The game appears to be that they take your bank ACH number for auto-pay, but they don't send a bill and they don't process auto-pay. Then, when they finally do send a paper bill three months later, they recover their incentives with multiple, redundant late fees which they will reduce by $10 when you ask. It's a con. I've been a customer for many years, but I schedule timely payments my credit card balances immediately on receipt. I know they are lying. I've tolerated their marginal product for informal wear, but I will not tolerate their dishonesty. I've sent them their last check, and I've ordered them to delete me from their email lists and destroy the credit card. We're done. "

2017-11-04

Shipping very slow, stay away !

"I purchased 2 jackets and it took more than 3 business days to ship out and as per their snailmail shipping (they openly state that it takes 9-14 BUSINESS days for delivery) it ook forever to get my merchandise. I would hate to have to return something. Credit card credits take 2 billing cycles as per their policy.Stay away."

2017-10-06

Avoid this company like the plaque

"I bought three items from Kingsize menswear on January 31, 2017. I returned one item for horrendous sizing and there was a problem on receiving credit for it so part of my bill was disputed through my credit card company. King size eventually gave me credit for the returned item and remaining bill on March 17, 2017 was paid by my credit card company. On August 22 1017 I received a letter from the collection service that they use that my bill of $65.97 had been forwarded to them by Kingsize's parent company Full Beauty Brands for collection. I received no notification by phone, mail, or email from Kingsize that they believed that they were not paid. I contacted both the collection agency and Kingsize and sent them the relevant payment information from American Express indicating that they were paid on $65.97 on March 17 2017. Kingsize had no record of payment and stated that sent me some letters claiming nonpayment but I believe that I received no notification of nonpayment. Kingsize claims they sent nonpayment letters under their parent company Full Beauty Brands. Moreover, for serious matters letters such as this letters should contain the words Kingsize and urgent nonpayment problem should be on the mailing so individual sees that it is from a merchant that he uses and that it is a serious matter and not merely more junk mail from a third party company that he has not used.

Bottom line: Company clothing sizing is very inconsistent and return policy is terrible with even acknowledgement of returned merchandise taking two weeks and credit often longer. While they have a couple of items that I like,clothing construction is overall below average. Even if sizing error is companies fault, standard policy is for the customer to pay return postage along with return and restocking charges. Company apparently tries to make a profit even on returned merchandize that is due to company error. Customer goodwill means nothing to this company. Company accounting policies are atrocious. In addition to not crediting my account for payment in the first place, it took over two weeks after I sent them copies of my relevant credit card statements for collection agency and Kingsize to admit that they were paid. Company tries to blame the customer for any problems. Customer support in terms of hold times, getting transferred to the right department, and being able to speak to the same person a second time is equally bad. In short, everything is done for the companies benefit and not the customers. The worst merchant that I have ever dealt with period.

2017-09-13

Back order smh

"I order 2 t shirts the neck was stretched out crazy and they wouldn't do nothing about it and it took forever to even come smh now I order 3 print ts and only 1 came after 2 weeks the other 2 been on backorder sense August 18th to day is September 13th GUESS WHAT items are still on back order smh they don't even email you anything to even let you no what's going on I will never order anything else from them "

2017-06-12

Partially fulfilled/canceled order

"Ordered 4 items. 2pants,2 shirts as matching separates on 5/14/17. 2pants shipped on 5/16 with other items backorder do for 5/16. 1st disappointment because attire was missing my vacation deadline. Sent email 5/29/17 to inquire about backorder. Response was the backorder was until 6/5/17. Notified today 6/13/17 that my back order was cancelled because it could not meet PayPal 29 Day mail rule. This level of incompetence is damaging and totally unprofessional. Inventory control is one of the most important aspects of retail and KingSizeDirect.com has failed horribly. Don't order from this company."

Share KingSize Direct's store rating

KingSize Direct is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KingSize Direct is not a merchant member
KingSize Direct does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!