Stores > Kick Gaming (formerly: kicktrading.ca)
  • Kick Gaming (fo

• checkmark icon COD

Voice your opinion! Review Kick Gaming (formerly: kicktrading.ca) by clicking a star below.
2012-04-10

"this is the worst place ever to order anything from. this man is a scam. i orderd a CycloDS and it was broken, i only got the lid of the container it came in, and the guy wont email me back. i alwso waited 3weeks for my parcel to arive. VERRY poor service.. do not order from here."

2012-03-23

"Great Site. No issues whatsoever with the process, and I got the product i ordered rather quickly."

2012-02-28

"I ordered a Acekard 2.1 on February 15th, it was processed on the 16, and it just arrived on the 28th. (With the estimated delivery date being the 29th)
Only after I ordered did I decide to check out reviews since I thought that this kind of business could be sketchy,I arrived on this website and got a little freaked out because of all the negative/bribed feedback. I emailed Kickgaming on the 18th to see when it might be shipped. I did not receive a reply. So I got a little fearful. My package arrived today and I checked Acekards website and the cart is genuine. I was pleased. The only thing I would improve would be the buyer/seller communication.

2012-01-28

"Horrible, horrible company.
I placed an ordered in October and it randomly came on January of next year. I kept asking for a status update and never got a response. Then I asked for a refund and they never replied... Wasted 50 bucks.

2012-01-26

"Terrible experience. Wrote customer service 3 times, with not a single response. Item said ships in 12-36 hours, but it actually took 7 business days before my item was shipped. Items I ordered were not in the package in the color I chose, and instead there were 2 of that item in 2 different colors as compensation. If you had just writen me and said you were out of stock, I would have easily just told you another color. My order was only shipped after I threatened a chargeback through visa because I hadn't been receiving replies to my emails.

Reply to your emails, and don't send me a generic email offering me free screen covers if I give you a good rating on this site.

2012-01-16

"What's going on with these guys? They used to be good - 2 orders I placed end of 2010 were handled wonderfully. But now their website is screwing up when I try to order, and it seems my order finally went through but my credit card hasn't been charged yet and they aren't responding to any emails or even direct phone calls (I have their phone number from help with previous orders).

Have the owners given up?

2011-12-24

"on time as usual and packed properly thanks kicks"

2011-12-19

"I have yet to receive my order!!!! more then two weeks is makes no sence since were in quebec and you are in ontario!!!!

to make things worse you guys do not return you own emails!

2011-12-19

"Well, have mixed feelings.

Good things about kickgaming:

- They shipped my stuff and flashed my ds flash cards as I wanted.

- They kept me in touch in e-mails (shipping/processing)(formalities)

- Received the goodies in good condition.

Bad part:

They don't seem to answer my e-mails.

3.5/5

2011-12-10

"Wow!!
Quick, efficient and reliable.
What else is there to say?

2011-12-07

"Please beware of this company, they definitely have a slick looking website and what appears to be a good selection, but at the end of the day these guys are as close as one can come to fraud without getting charged. I made a purchase on 11/07 and on 12/07 I still hadn't received a response to any of a multitude of different e-mails sent to the business. Not a single response, even when warned with adding complaints here and with the BBB. I had to initiate a chargeback with my bank to attempt to recover my funds.

Terrible company, and it's a shame that many reputable sites choose to accept advertisements from such a disreputable company.

Also, take any good review here on this site with a huge pile of salt as they bribe reviews with free merchandise.

2011-11-26

"This is my second order from Kick Gaming - EXCELLENT service and very quick to ship (I do have one item on back order but knew that at the time of order).

You get lots of emails on your purchase, and know exactly where its at every step of the process.

Very customer centric

Would highly recommend this company for your gaming needs!

2011-11-09

"These guys are amazing! I received everything in good order, nice site, and great service. Thanks."

2011-10-26

"C'est un vrai bon magasin d’accessoires pour DS. J'adore se site!!"

2011-10-25

"This site is horrible! I have spent more than 3 months sending them emails in hopes of receiving a reply on the status of my order and after one reply over 3 months ago they stopped responding to all my emails. The site clearly shows shipped but I never received anything. These people are thieves! I never received my item or my money back!"

Share Kick Gaming (formerly: kicktrading.ca)'s store rating

Kick Gaming (formerly: kicktrading.ca) is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kick Gaming (formerly: kicktrading.ca) is not a merchant member
Kick Gaming (formerly: kicktrading.ca) does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!