Stores > Kelly's Running Warehouse
  • Kelly's Running

Voice your opinion! Review Kelly's Running Warehouse by clicking a star below.
2017-09-27

terrible exerience

"placed an order. Received confirmation email. checked on order 1 week later they said order was cancelled due to incorrect information. Said sneakers were now out of stock. then said goodbye and they hung up. Never again!!!

2017-08-14

Poor delivery/Poor Customer Service

"I ordered a pair of shoes that were available at the time of the order. I got an email saying they were out of stock, but would be restocked in a week. Two weeks, another email that the order has been delayed another week. I called and ordered another shoe. After 4 days I am unable to wear them because the left shoe has a problem. Emailed Kelly's. They told me I need to deal with ASICS directly. I have sent 3 emails to ASICS-no reply. Still no resolution. This is the only company I can recall that will not resolve a customer's issue, but instead send them to the manufacturer. I am very disappointed because their pricing is so good, but the service is terrible."

2017-06-14

Kelly's Screwed Me on My Returned Shoes

"I recently bought a pair of running shoes from Kelley's (March 2017). I needed a larger size, and wanted to exchange, assuming I would get the same price. I called customer service to guide me and sent back the original shoes. They told me they could do the exchange and provide the same shoes with the increase of 1/2 size. Instead, they sent the same mode/make but latest version, and charged me 2X more than the original price. I have complained to multiple customer reps for Kelley's, but to no avail.

DO NOT BUY FROM KELLY'S RUNNING WAREHOUSE. THEY ARE DISHONEST AND LOOKING TO SCREW OVER THEIR CUSTOMERS. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!

2016-09-15

Do not order from Kelly's Warehouse - Website shows inventory that is not in stock

"I ordered a pair of running shoes that were listed as in stock. After ten days and my order still showing processing I called Kelly's. The lady told me the shoes were back-ordered and would not be in for another three weeks, which pissed me off because they showed them in stock when I placed my order. I cancelled the order and will never use them again. Buyer beware."

2015-03-12

"I was looking for exact replacements for my current shoes and found the cheapest price (by far) at kelly's. Received my shoes two and a half days after ordering. "

2015-02-03

"I ordered a pair of running shoes during their super bowl sale and it showed the size and style I ordered were in stock (certain sizes were not available). Two days later I got an email saying my order was cancelled because they did not have the shoe. They know how many shoes they have in the warehouse and should keep better stock. Plus I bought with a sale and they did not offer me that again. I have bought shoes here for over 4 years but I think I will be supporting local stores that have them in stock from now on"

2014-09-01

"I ordered a pair of running shoes at a great sale price and threw in a pair of sandals. Two days later I received an e-mail saying the shoes were no longer in stock. When I called to cancel the order, I was told that to do so mandated a $10 charge! Kelly's billed my credit card three times and refused to refund my money. Thankfully, my credit card company was willing to help."

2012-09-24

"This website has great selection and prices, but their customer service needs improvement! I ordered a great pair of running shoes and followed their advice to order up one half size, which was a poor recommendation. I mailed the shoes back to exchange for the correct size and was told by customer service that there would be no additional fees and the exchange would be even. I just received an email stating that I will need to pay a 10% restocking fee and $9.95 for using the Smart Label--This is for an exchange, not a return! My exchange is now a return! I do not recommend Kelly's Running Warehouse."

2011-07-19

"One of the worst shopping experiences I have ever had. Ordered a pair of running shoes on the site. Weeks later I tracked the package, only to find out that they sent it to some random address in San Diego, CA (I live in New York City). No phone call, no e-mail, nothing. Finally saw a refund post on my credit card. Sent them an e-mail, they never bothered to respond. What happened to customer service?"

2010-10-11

"Terrible Customer Service. Ordered a pair of running shoes and the insole was defective. They said to send it back and I could get any of the insoles they sell as a replacement. I send back the insoles and then they change their offer to me to offer me $10 off a pair of insoles. Defective products should be replaced, it is simple customer service."

2009-04-03

"Good service as long as you don't need to make a return. They charge $9.99 for the return shipping and another $10 restocking fee. There are no phone numbers to call so you have to wait for email. There is no email when your returned item has been received, you just have to check your statement. Exchanges also have to pay these fees."

Share Kelly's Running Warehouse's store rating

Kelly's Running Warehouse is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Kelly's Running Warehouse is not a merchant member
Kelly's Running Warehouse does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!