2008-01-17

"The Credit card portion is a little confusing. Took me 3-4 times to get the order to go through. I could not find a part where I could assure it would ship 2-4 days. I will send email to make sure it gets here on time and pay more if needed. GREAT Products and I look forward to doing many thousands of dollars of business. Keep it up Jeff !!

****** UPDATE ******

I have ordered several pieces of equip. from Keenan Systems and am VERY SATISFIED. The problem with the credit portion was simply my error. The AP's are AWESOME, the range is beyond expectations and I have SEVERAL customers who are thrilled with the coverage. Jeff runs a tight ship and I will continue to use his company exclusively for our purchases. I have had a "few" questions for Jeff and he has always either emailed or called with the answers in very quick fashion. Jeff's company makes my company successful...what more can I say. Rock On Jeff !!!

2007-05-14

"I ordered a WiFi access point Friday Morning. Four hours later I received an email confirming it was shipped. Now it's Monday and the USPS delivered my order and I have the item in service. Everyone is happy.

Now that's what I call service!

--- CHAS

2006-08-11

"I was looking for the best price on a Synology DS-106e. Product price and shipping combined, Keenan beat both Newegg and Tigerdirect. Keenan also responded quickly to emails I sent prior to my purchase. After I purchased the item, I received it within three days. Excellent service, excellent shipping time, great product. I will definitely do business with them again if they have what I'm looking for at the best price."

Share Keenan Systems LLC's store rating