Stores > Keenan Systems LLC
  • Keenan Systems

Voice your opinion! Review Keenan Systems LLC by clicking a star below.
2009-04-18

"Keenan Systems has always been good to me. I have had several orders. The shipping is "prompt" and accurate. The products are "spot on " for the application that I do. Thank you ! "

2009-04-13

"I am very impressed with the quick order confirmation, shipping confirmation, and email correspondence regarding my order. Easy web site to use. Very happy customer."

2009-04-03

"Ordered a small part from Keenan Systems at a very competitive price and received the order promptly.
There was a technical problem that got resolved quickly by Jeff's great costumer service.
I appreciate his quick responds by Phone and Email.
Would have no hesitation to order from Keenan again.

2009-03-24

"The product ordered works very well (600mW Client Bridge Kit) and the service received was excellent. There was a slight problem with shipping that was resolved immediately after I notified the company. Can't ask for more than that."

2009-03-16

"Ordered a Wi-Spy DBX from them via USPS Priority Mail. Got it within 2 business days. Very fast shipping and best price we found on the DBX."

2009-01-12

"After asking for suggestions as to what equipment to purchase on their forums. I could not be happier with the product that they recommended.
The level of performance from their products and service far exceeded what I had expected.
Overall an AWESOME experience and will definitely make them my first choice for products and technical information in the future.

Jeff, I hope you succeed in all your endeavors!

Regards,

-Brian

2008-09-16

"Awesome! Found Keenan Systems on the net, was in dire need of two client bridges for a commercial client of mine...Jeff got the stuff out on a UPS plane like two seconds after I ordered it (@ 5:45 PM I might add), and it was at my door by 10:00 AM the next day. This all from a company who don't know me from Adam... This is absolutely the meaning of customer service! I know where all my wireless needs will be ordered from...with out a shadow of a doubt! GREAT JOB!! And highly recommended to others!!"

2008-09-09

"Ordered many times from these folks and have received top notch products at terrific prices. Acknowledgement of each order is immediate and shipping almost always occurs the same day.

Great products, great prices and even better service!

2008-09-02

"Totally AWESOME Product! The WDS coverage and signal strength are some of the best we have seen on the market, especially in such an affordable product. On time delivery, and perfect condition! Excellent Source, excellent products! Will buy lots more! - Mike"

2008-08-15

"Ordered a mobile 7dBi wifi antenna. Works GREAT! Shipped fast! I will definitely be going back for more, there prices are really good."

2008-07-03

"It's totally refreshing to deal with a vendor that has it's act together. Simple and to the point everything has been handled with professionalism, and it's so nice to see someone actually care."

2008-04-30

"Keensystems has been very responsive with the orders I have placed. They have been very quick to process and ship the orders. I will be buying from them in the future."

2008-03-27

"Recieved an obviouslly used access point on first order, contacted Jeff with pics of manual with trobleshooting info scrbbled in ink, including tollfree phone number to Overstock.com Help Desk.No reply from Jeff."

Portland, Oregon US
2008-03-11

"Ordered 2 EOC-3610S's, 2 directional antennas and the pigtails to go with them.

Order shipped the next day - would have liked to have had a clear option to pay extra for quicker shipping, but it still arrived within a week via inexpensive ups ground shipping.

Best thing I can say about this is that it was uneventful, from ordering (Jeff is great about answering technical implementation questions on his forums, for those of us loathe to talk to a live human - ok, so I have issues...)

The AP's are awesome. With a power output more than 20 times that of a typical Linksys or Dlink soho wireless router, these flat out rock.

2008-02-12

"Excellent seller. Very personal service. Very fast shipment."

Share Keenan Systems LLC's store rating

Keenan Systems LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Keenan Systems LLC is not a merchant member
Keenan Systems LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!