Stores > Keenan Systems LLC
  • Keenan Systems

Voice your opinion! Review Keenan Systems LLC by clicking a star below.
2010-07-12

"Very fast shipping! Product arrived in perfect condition. The forums have a lot of information about the products offered and Jeff does an excellent job at providing use cases for the different products. Highly recommend!"

2010-07-10

"Very fast handling of orders. Product lived up to expectations. Needed an outdoor wireless link from one building to another. Tried the EnGenius EOC-5610 - followed the directions - worked first time - excellent performance. Highly recommend both product and vendor."

2010-04-21

"Ordered Friday evening, received on Wednesday - fast processing & shipping! In less than 5 minutes, had software installed and antenna hooked up for much speedier wifi. Very happy with product and service. I only wish it had a longer USB cable, especially since it has double USB connectors for the laptop side."

2010-04-05

"I have done business with Jeff for several years, he is without exception, the best, sevice is always fast, prices unbeatable, and he'll take the time to personally answer your questions. I once bugged him about what chipset one of his routers used, to determine if it would support they ultimate router os, dd-wrt. A few months later, he had dd-wrt available, and factory installed and supported, I guess he was paying attention! "

2010-02-14

"Again a pleasant purchase! Jeff answers questions and ships product like a champ. I have bought several products from Keenan Systems in the past and always get great treatment. I buy a few products a year and always able to maximize my profits due to the fair pricing offered by Keenan Systems. You have a customer for life."

2010-01-31

"I ordered a USB dual-band wireless network adapter from this merchant. My order was processed and shipped the same day, which is always a good thing. Though I had not heard of the EnGenius brand before, the adapter was of excellent quality at a price far less than comparable items from the big-name brands sold at other online and big-box retailers."

2010-01-24

"Overall excellent service. Very competitive price and ships same day. I have been very pleased boht with the company and with the Engenius products that I have ordered."

2009-12-11

"EXCELLNT SELLER! I wish they were all like that.
Had a question, emailed Jeff Keenan and received a reply within about 30 minutes. Placed an order with him and about an hour later I got an email saying that it was shipped and the tracking #. My order arrived exactly on schedule and the items works exactly as advertised. I am extremely happy and will definitely recommend to others and will order again. Thanks!

2009-10-08

"I've purchased many items from Keenan Systems. They always ship fast and are there if you have questions. It's the reseller I use for anything wi-fi related. Don't waste your time looking anywhere else, you'll be happy with your purchase . "

2009-10-07

"QUICK Shipping; same day shipping; order arrive in 3 days, GREAT communication, and item was AS described. I highly recommend this e-merchant. WILL be making a MAJOR purchase SHORTLY. Thank for swift shipment. My project completion date is now back on schedule due to your swift shipping. THANKS AGAIN MY FRIENDS."

2009-09-21

"This was my 4th. order from Keenans and all have been just great. No defects and fast shipping,I feel spoiled.keep up the good work."

2009-07-09

Thanks,
Jim
The Abacus Group

2009-06-17

"This is a test of a good company. I bought
an item that didn't meet my expectations.
Jeff from Keenan System made it quite clear.
"If you are not happy please return for a refund".
It was just to painless. I have bought from Jeff
before and will continue in the future. The true
test is when something didn't go quite right and how the customer is taken care of.

Ken

2009-06-17

"This is my first time ordering from Keenan Systems. I was very impressed at the speed of which my order was processed and the email updates of my order. Thanks
Scott Rendell - Service Manager
Tele-Verse Communications
www.tele-verse.com
scottr@tele-verse.com

2009-05-25

"After Many other disapointing products to get a WiFi signal from the campground to my camper I stumbled upon Keenan Systems and I am so glad I did. I was a bit relulctant at first at the price but after purchasing the RV / Truck WiFi Bridge Kit it solved all my problems. No more dropped connections. This company has taken all the guesswork out of wireless products and connections. Keenan Systems have products that work with good prices and fast shipping. I had no need to try their customer service but other reviews rate them excellent. I plan to purchase all my wireless needs here. Thanks Jeff. One Real Happy Camper."

Share Keenan Systems LLC's store rating

Keenan Systems LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Keenan Systems LLC is not a merchant member
Keenan Systems LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!