Monday - Friday 8:00 am “ 5:30 pm
    contact@kauffmantire.com
    404-762-4944

2016-09-12

Wowzer

"Yep - they were ready when I was. They had the tires I request when they said they would and were ready when I showed up. "

2015-11-23

"The staff at Kauffman Tire were very helpful and handled my tire replacement and alignment in a friendly professional manner."

2015-11-02

"The tire I was looking for was out of stock with now sign of when it would be back in stock. Angel, as he always does, help me to find the best path."

2015-10-14

"All the personnel were friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions. I spoke with the mechanic and he was helpfull as well. I will go back again when I need tires"

2015-10-12

"Store made a mockery of Falcons discount, every one needed costly alignment,$89, available locally for $50 to $60; oil change $33; locally $20. It seemed as though the store was trying to negate the $160 Falcons discount."

2015-09-24

"disappointed that i could not use my Kauffman credit card because of lack of use it was closed."

2015-09-16

"Found the tires online & they installed & balanced all in a timely matter. No hidden costs. :*)"

2015-09-10

"Great service! Fast and easy! They kept me posted on the work and gave me an amazing deal! They definitely went out of their way to make it the best experience! Will absolutely go back and spread the word!! "

2015-08-25

"Quick service and great price. Mark"

2015-08-03

"- First Name Don
- Store Location Canton
- Reason for Visit New tires
- Day of Visit 7-23-15 5:PM
- Phone Number 951-538-5567

- Email Karlinfmly@aol.com

I've been a Pep Boys customer for many years but Kauffman was able to provide a better deal, constant communication, and nicely appointed waiting area.

I was quite impressed the Kauffman Kollege program the store manager spoke to me about as I watched the lead guy help train a high school kid on my car. (Lead guy quite impressive too!)

Your website was easy to manuver through, and allowed me to find the tires I needed, with enough brands to make a solid determination about which to buy.

Room for Improvement? I didn't know you did other services from the website. If I had known you did oil changes too, I'd have scheduled one simultaneously.

Thanks!

2015-07-12

"Great tires and great people!! I always use this place for car repairs and tires because of the commitment to help me."

2015-07-06

"Very good.. Great service!"

2015-06-22

"Kind courteous and friendly with pleasant atmosphere

2015-06-12

"I was very pleased with the service I received. I didn't realize how bad my tires were, or how desperately my car needed an alignment until I drove away smoothly. I have been recommending Kauffman Tire all week to everyone who will listen."

2015-06-11