24x7 Support

Shipping & packaging: 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-06-15

Attractive host with cheap prices.

"This company is a rare find - simple, straightforward and completely on the cutting edge with the new technology and latest offerings.

2018-06-06

I appreciate them!

"I want to say that you would be hard pushed to find a nicer bunch of people, and a better service at any price than with KVChosting. I've been around and tried quite a few, and these guys come out tops in every area. Customer service, quality hosting service. Haven't got a bad thing to say about them. Two thumbs up!"

2018-05-30

I love them.

"I don't think there is any better hosting solution out there. Excellent customer service KVChosting has!
The features, interface, and prices are excellent too. I love companies like this. Highly recommended them!

2018-05-23

I cannot forget this net forever.

"I found this hosting provider helpful to live my websites on internet. When I started making my website, I found this provider in google provided advertisement. I thought to buy hosting from KVChosting and I got a good response.
This provider has many packages that every poor and rich developer can buy any type of hosting. I faced some problems in my start. But because of live chat, I was answered all my questions.
This host took me from low level experience to a high level. I cannot forget this net forever. I am pleased with them!

2018-05-16

They are as good as they are spoken about.

"I was looking for a host and my friend told be about KVChosting, first I thought it was an ordinary hosting company but when I tried it, I liked it. Whenever I have any issue related to hosting their Staff is there to help me. Their uptime is really good, I never saw my website down after choosing them.
Their features are great as well. I simply loved that hosting! You guys should try it too!

2018-05-10

Like being their customer.

"KVChosting is certainly one of the most affordable hosts available online with almost all the features you need to run a website. The Best feature that comes to shining light is the Support and up time. The support team is awesome and always ends up solving the issue quickly. I Never found my site offline."

2018-05-03

They work well.

"Their customer service is very easy to reach and very helpful.
Happy to use their service, being one of the first ones to grab their discounted price. The support specialist was very courteous and guided me through the problem I was having setting up SSL for my site.

2018-04-26

What else should I want?

" Email is reliable enough, domain management is very simple, security is good, price/quality is amazing.
What else should I want?

2018-04-18

The best and reliable hosting company!

"KVChosting makes itself the perfect platform for anyone who just wants to get something done in the fastest and easiest way possible. Unlike other hosts, they won't bombard you with the most technical things as their new features. They just provide you what you need...and it works. What I really needed in a hosting company is great support, at least 99% uptime guarantee and a platform that gets me what I need."

2018-04-11

Attractive and amazing!

"As a professional web developer I am working for Wordpress and various web hosting company over the last 5 years. I have worked with KVChosting a lot's of times for my clients and I am really satisfied with their services and server performance. Their support is awesome!! Note: Never faced security problem with them!"

2018-04-04

I am happy I've discovered them.

"The technical support is beyond belief! Over a period of some days they walked me through many problems I was having (most because of my ignorance) with my website and former server and even corrected some problems with my computer. I am happy I've discovered them and only wish that I had known about them earlier!"

2018-03-28

Reliable and trustworthy host!

"Good speed, fast support and no see down time yet! The best value at KVChosting is friendly support.
They always stay there when you need. That's what I need because I don't want to wait 24 hours for 1 reply and also wait more 24 hours for another reply. That's incredible!

2018-03-21

Stong, reliable and trustworthy hosting provider!

"Such a great Hosting service. I am very satisfied with the service of KVChosting.net.
Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problem within while I am chatting with them.
I strongly recommend to get service of them. Also fees are very reasonable. Newcomers should try this service.

2018-03-15

Solid hosting!

"I chose to go with this company because of their uptime and their customer support which is beyond praise. I’ve upgraded and am now using many of their products.
The reason I stick with KVChosting is because of their customer support personnel. I haven't had a lot of technical issues while being their customer, but the few I have had were handled quickly and in a professional manner.

2018-03-07

Love them!

"KVChosting.net is the best hosting company I have used to date. Their online support is fast and efficient and has assisted me with any problems I have had promptly. Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers."

Share KVCHOSTING / KVCHOSTING.COM 's store rating