Stores > KEH Camera
  • KEH Camera

8:30am-7pm (Monday-Friday), 10am - 4pm (Saturday)
      (770) 333-4200
      (770) 333-4242
      sales@KEH.com
      (770) 333-4200

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review KEH Camera by clicking a star below.
2017-11-24

Surprised by all of the negative reviews

"I have dealt with KEH in both buying and selling. Their prices are fair for a reseller of used equipment and their ratings on the products have been conservative in my experience. The processing times vary, however my order this past week was processed and shipped in the day of ordering. I am sure I will be going back to KEH in the future."

2017-10-26

Dont sell to them. Liars

"I sold the a brand new Nikon lens used twice. Was quoted 73 dollars 3 weeks later I was emailed a final quote of 31.00. Total rip off."

2017-09-13

Product rated EX has missing parts......

"I would say if you are specializing selling used parts you should make sure everything is included. I bought Newton camera bracket and the screw that connects the bracket to the camera is missing. so it is not like something obscure but the main component is missing. That means that the product was not checked before it was rated EX. Rated EX means it should have all the parts especially something that important like a screw that connects to the camera. I called the store and they offered refund but this product is hard to find and I waited a week to get it. I asked if they can ship me the screw and I was told NO. Really disappointed in KEH service."

2017-07-29

Pleasantly surprised

"I don't usually deal with companies I'm not familiar with and was hesitant after reading customer comments on resellerratings.com, most were not complimentary. But I placed an online order for under $10 (that's all I was willing to risk) and everything worked out in favor of me, the customer.

The website was offering free shipping for July but I couldn't find anywhere to input the code. I placed the order anyway and immediately sent the company a message about the shipping charge. Within 12 hours they responded and removed the shipping charge. Within 48 hours my credit card notified me of the credit to my account. I've dealt with big national companies that were not this timely and responsive.

My item came within 7 days and is exactly as described. Pleased with every aspect of my dealings.

2017-07-10

KEH "3rd party security check company."

"Customer support offered zero assistance when my orders were declined by their "3rd party security check company". Never received my order despite providing correct information. Staff sent me through a loop of steps to troubleshoot that yielded zero results. Staff didn't follow up on my orders when I was told they would contact me through email. Will not attempt to use KEH again and would not recommend to anyone else."

2017-05-13

2 purchases extremely happy!

"In the last 30 days I've purchased 2 fuji x mount lenes from KEH Camera,
A 18mm f/2 and a 10-24mm f/4.
Both shipments were received within a couple of days and I felt that they were in much betters condition that the grade they posted! Extremely satisfied customer I will continue to purchase from KEH in the future!
J. Booth

2017-04-11

Fix your CRM!

"When i order directly from keh's site, i'm ALWAYS in doubt if they fail to process my order or just won't react, if something in their opinion goes wrong. They will reply(to the wrong address actually) only if you contact them. And then begins another story of sending idiotic messages back and forth just to prove you made everything correct.

The one thing, they are not forgetting to make is to charge your card FULLY (without confirmation, without anything), so if you in trouble, you also have no money.

No problems with equipment though.

2017-03-07

Avoid Like The Plague ! ! !

"I can understand a difference of opinion in the condition of a lens; however, when a lens leaves the seller working and in LN- condition and KEH calls it basically scrap for parts there is a problem. I had them return it. The lens in question is a Nikon 105mm f/2D DC AF Nikkor. I had tested it before I packed it. I shot images both manually and using auto exposure and auto focus -- more than a hundred images covering a range of focus distances and every aperture/shutter speed combination. It WORKED when it left me. When it was returned, it would not focus and there was a white blob on one of the interior lens elements that had NOT been there when I packed it. I sent it to MidWest Camera for repair. $180 + shipping both ways later, it was working perfectly, again. MWC said the lens had be dropped hard enough to skew the focusing mount and sever one of the focusing guides, part of which had stuck to the lens element by way of its lubrication. I have no way of knowing if the lens was damaged in shipment from me to KEH or not; however, it was packed in its original box cradled in its original fitted Styrofoam packing. That box was wrapped with bubble wrap inside a cardboard box. The cardboard box was inserted in a second cardboard box with a two-inch layer of Styrofoam peanuts on all sides. The box was sent to KEH using KEH's shipping label via Fed/Ex ground. Either Fed/Ex plays golf using baseball bats as clubs or someone at KEH knocked the lens off a table or counter to the floor. I have no way of knowing. And I have no recourse."

2017-02-04

Used to be great but now is a disaster of rude people and lack of support

"I don't know what happened but years ago it was a pleasure working with them.
These days, you encounter rude after rude person that seems to have zero interested in helping with any issue or question you may have.
I just placed my LAST order with them...never again.
Used PHoto Pro, B&H or Adorama only for me from now on.

2016-12-20

Fussy eBay Manager; not recommended

"I returned a couple items to KEH because they did not meet my expectations, and the KEH eBay manager decided to "ban me" from making any future eBay purchases from them. I have over 1050 positive (5 star) transactions on eBay, and I have NEVER been banned by someone. This guy needs a vacation! BEWARE CAMERA BUYERS! "

2016-11-17

Canon EOS 1D Mark IV - Watch out for serial no.

"If you're looking to buy a 1D Mark IV make sure they don't give you the one I returned to them: Serial No. 0320200185. It was listed as Excellent Plus condition. However, right out of the box, it exhibited the dreaded Error 20 message. This means the mirror box is likely defective, and it is an expensive repair, if it can even be done on this model. Others on the web have reported having to send it back to Canon several times. "

2016-10-27

Geezer shooter

"I’ve only sold used equipment to KEH on one occasion, but I will never use their services again. Their method of establishing the initial quote appears to be a “come on”. The category choices presented for the condition of the seller’s item are: “Like New Minus” / “Excellent Plus” / “Excellent” / “Bargain”. There are no median categories – it’s either “really good” or a “bargain”. Who is going to classify their merchandise as bargain when they know it’s above average? This is unrealistic and results in inflated expectations for the seller. It appears the KEH wants to get their hands on as much product as they can in hopes that the seller will give up and take a loss on it the transaction. By comparison, a major retailer in the NYC market presents five selections to describe the condition of the item. They are: “Like new” / “Signs of use, but clean” / “Shows moderate wear” / “Well used, shows finish marks” / “Shows considerable amount of use”. These descriptions have more integrity; they are spread evenly along the range of quality one would expect to find in used equipment.

For example, on the KEH scale, the first item I was selling (vintage lens) came in at $354, $314, $305, and $143 respectively. The lens had no scratches, cleaning marks, or fungi. Cosmetically, it was in excellent shape, particularly in view of its age. They agreed with that assessment, but I was offered $128.00 for it. When questioned, they indicated the lens needed lubrication. Undoubtedly, most lenses 50 years old will need some lube.

I had a second lens that needed cleaning (fungus). Via e-mail, KEH encouraged me to send it for examination and noted they would deduct the cost of the cleaning from the quote. I was OK with that. It would need to be cleaned regardless of how I disposed of it. Upon inspection, they agreed the lens was in “Excellent” condition, which gave it a value of $285 (before cleaning). However, KEH offered me $18.00. I asked KEH if it would actually cost $267 to clean the lens. I was told that service was not available because their “repair department was backed up right now”. I don’t see much integrity here. If you decide to sell your equipment to KEH, DO NOT BE DUPED by their attractive quotes. I seriously doubt that their actual payments come in anywhere near the quotes they offer. However, I should note that KEH will return your merchandise at their expense.

In their advertising, KEH encourages including other items not listed on the original quote in your shipment. I included a number of miscellaneous items (filters, focusing screens, etc.). However when I asked for the value of the individual items, KEH would not provide that information. They simply indicated that “The values were folded into the total”. If you add items for which you have no quote, DO NOT EXPECT TO RECEIVE an accounting of their value.

Obviously, in transactions regarding used equipment, we should expect differences of opinion about the condition and value of the merchandise. But, I didn’t expect the extreme disparities noted above.

I would not “recommend their services to a friend”.

2016-09-29

Great Product at a Great Price

"I recently purchased a used Nikon D300 from KEH, an EX grade. It is almost flawless, with just a tiny smudge of something on the hot shoe...nearly perfect. No discernible wear anywhere. 24,000 shutter actuations, quite low.

The only slight thing to complain about is that its serial number indicates it was originally purchased in Australia, so not a true US version. But hey, I'm super happy with this camera.

I bought this camera by asking for a price match that was advertised by another vendor. The match was granted, no problem.

2016-09-28

Low Pay and Slow

"KEH Camera in Atlanta markets itself as a fast-turnaround quality buyer for sellers looking to unload used camera equipment. ("The check is sent the next day," they say) Our recent experience was anything but satisfactory. We were paid well below estimate and the process took about a month from the date we shipped to KEH. We sent boxes, manuals, extra batteries and original packing. They mailed the final check to the wrong address. It took numerous emails to even get a printout of line item payments. A little too slick for us and not as advertised. Photo enthusiasts beware. This company is not in business to serve you. Poor service, slow and less than you will want for your well-cared-for equipment."

2016-08-22

Purchased used Fuji X-T1 and was more than happy!

"The camera was described as Excellent and only under VERY close inspection could I find any blemishes and then it was only two pinhead sized areas where the finish was slightly rubbed off.

Standard shipping was free and fast. I ordered the camera on Thursday and received it on Saturday.

If there is any negative, their prices are more than what you would pay for used equipment on eBay but similar to what you would find for other used camera resellers. But you also get a 100 day warranty, a tested cleaned camera and a 14 day return period.

Share KEH Camera's store rating

KEH Camera is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

KEH Camera is not a merchant member
KEH Camera does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!