8:30am-7pm (Monday-Friday), 10am - 4pm (Saturday)
    (770) 333-4200

Customer service: 8.88/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.68/10
2018-04-17

Love KEH

"Always a positive experience buying from KEH. Quality equipment, quick shipping - product is always exactly as described. I love KEH and will always go through them to buy used certified photo gear. Thanks KEH!!!!"

Pleased with a Smidgen of Disappointment

"The viewfinder I purchased (Hasselblad PME51) was bit on the pricey side ($487.00) because it was rated Ex, but is missing part of its model number imprint. I checked prices on eBay for comparison, and this was a bit on the high side. I purchase from KEH because of their no hassle return policy (and pay for it). I do take into account the rarity of these items as time moves forward. Also, I am only hours away from KEH and normally receive my items the day after shipment, but for some reason this time it took 4 days to receive this order. Part of my payment was with a gift card from KEH for a lens I sold to them, so that might have been the holdup. Overall I am pleased with a smidgen of disappointment. "

Mamiya RB67 Pro SD Body

"Very happy with my RB67. Delivery took longer than I thought, the package was well cared for and arrived in impeccable condition. Overall, a great experience!"

2018-04-12

Fast shipping and great to work with

"I will definitely order all my items from KEH again. They are trustworthy and the follow up support is perfect! "

Excellent deal

"I ordered an as-is camera (canon A1) recently. When it arrived, I was surprised at how good the condition was. This was only my second order from KEH, but I am quickly realizing it is much better than dealing with sellers on ebay. Also, the camera was very well packaged and arrived quickly. "

Close but no Cigar

"I ordered 4 items for my Olympus camera collection. I have OM 1, OM2, & OM4 film cameras, as well as a Micro 4/3, OMD EM1. I received a lens hood for my OM 55mm f1.2, a 7mm extension tube and the decoration ring for my M4/3 40-150mm f2.8, all in beautiful condition....thank you.
However I received a 25mm extension tube which states Olympus OM mount, but it is NOT made by Olympus and I cannot use it at all on any lens or any camera body I own.
It has a different connector set up and neither accepts OM lenses into it and doesn’t attach to OM or M4/3 bodies?
I can only assume that the connector plates on this tube is for another system entirely (manufacturer issue).
I am not sure what to do here, as the cost of returning it is more than the value I paid for it (which was why I looked to buy a bundle of items from you in the first place).

Regards

Tony Robinson

Awsome!

"good service and nice goods"

Nikon f3 equipment

"It is perfect and arrived rapidly. Thank you. "

2018-04-10

Always top notch !

"Another great experience of buying ."

Super *****

"Super *****
Alles wie beschrieben

Sigma lens

"Ordered arrived well, :-)"

Great lens

"Everything went smoothly. Lens was as advertised and the price was good. I highly recommended KEH. "

I LOVED IT

"It came the day you said it would and it was very secured in the box so it wasn't exposed to any form of damage, also very satisfied with the products.
Keep up with the good work!

2018-04-08

Great price

"Got an unbeatable deal on Canon 70-300mm F/4-5.6L lense. Item arrived as described. Very fast order processing and shipping time. Will definitely come back for future purchases."

2018-04-08

It doesn't get any better than this!

"These days it is unusual and very satisfying to have one's expectations exceeded.

Their website is clear and easy-to-use, the support staff are helpful, they have competitive prices and their descriptions of gear are accurate.
Thanks KEH!