8:30am-7pm (Monday-Friday), 10am - 4pm (Saturday)
    (770) 333-4200

Customer service: 8.83/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.69/10
2018-06-18

The package

"The package arrived very quickly and was packaged very carefully. It would have been very hard for it to get dama9."

Great buy

"The lens is in great shape. Fully functional. Thanks!"

Great experience

"I ordered a lens and the condition was better than expected. Very reasonable prices and a good transaction. Will def use KEH again."

Awesome!

"Purchased 2 lenses for my D700. Items arrived on time and in better condition than expected!"

Yashica 6x6

"Everything on the camera works great except the light meter is broken and I don't remember that being mentioned in the description."

Junk vendor

"Two out of the three products I ordered are functional. For E+ rated items I find this unacceptable. Two of the items are the same product - so really a 50:50 ratio for items advertised as better than 90% condition. This is my first and most likely my last transaction with KEH. The people at KEH are very nice but I’ve spent 10 days now and still don’t have a functional product as I sit and wait for the return process to evolve. I saved $30 purchasing used ... I suppose this won’t matter for people who don’t require photography gear that works. As for me, I will stick to buying from Amazon for products that come delivered as promised and actually work. "

K2 DMD

"Like always a great deal from KEH Camera. It was rated at Bargain it some paint loss but it works great. "

Exactly As Described

"I love this camera. It was exactly as described, in Excellent condition. I will do business with KEH Camera again."

Awesome!

"My product was delivered super quickly! It was wrapped in bubble wrap numerous times which made me feel at ease when I opened the box. It was in excellent condition!"

great

"it was great and i received everything "

2018-06-14

Best deal on lenses

"I bought a Bargain lens for very less price. Surprised to see that it is in very good condition."

2018-06-13

Great Service and product care for used gear

"Product came looking better than rated on the site.

will buy from them again! Much safer than Ebay!

Professional seller

"Items bought were exactly as described. Dealing with KEH.com is smooth and easy as always."

Excellent

"I received a broken lens hood, which wasn't great because I was leaving for a trip in a few days, so I contacted customer service and they were super helpful and very nice and sent me a new lens hood with one day shipping and I received it the next day! Thanks so much Keh!"

great experience

"i must admit i was a little leery about buying used photo gear.but so far so good.product appears like new and it was as expected when delivered.i will definitely be buying more to try and rebuild my gear for taking pictures."

Share KEH Camera's store rating