8:30am-7pm (Monday-Friday), 10am - 4pm (Saturday)
    (770) 333-4200

Customer service: 8.98/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.01/10
2018-07-20

Good price!

"I ordered a used lens and the condition is great. "

2018-07-19

Quick service...with a small glitch

"I love that KEH product condition ratings are so rigorous. I know exactly what I'm getting! And the shipping is quick and well communicated.

I normally rate 5 stars, but in this case, the lens cap on the 16-35mm wide angle lens I ordered was not on properly when the product arrived. It was jammed at an angle, and I had to really use force to press in the tensioner on the cap and pry it off. There was also a bit of a smudge of the lens--easily cleaned, but the only conclusion I can draw is that whoever packed the product in bubble wrap was not very careful as they did so.

2018-07-18

Long time customer and always happy with your service

"ordered online as well as by phone (to answer questions about the product) and have always been satisfied with your service"

2018-07-18

Always great! My trusted used source

"I’ve been using KEH since college about a decade and I’m always pleased with the gear I receive. I understand I could probably pay less and scrounge eBay but I can rest assured knowing that whatever I buy from KEH is quality gear and that’s worth the price. "

Exceptional service

"My girlfriend purchased me a lens for my birthday that is coming up. The delivery was exceptionally fast, packaging was heavy duty, and the quality of the product advertised was beyond expectation. This was my first time with KEH, I will be back. "

2018-07-17

"I’m so happy with my purchase! I look forward to shopping on KEH.com again. "

2018-07-16

Experience and product were GREAT!

"I got an excellent used lens at a great price through KEH.com. Thank you so much. I have already reco’d Your site to others."

Fast shipping, nice lens

"I ordered my lens and it was here in less than a week. Lens said "Excellent quality" and when it arrived, only had a few small dings around the lens body. Works great and saved me a few hundred $ from the full price of the lens!"

Polarizing filter

"Fast shipping, great product what I was looking for."

Better than anticipated

"Once again another order that’s exceeded my expectations "

Happy customer

"Previously owned ThinkTank backpack is like new. Arrived as scheduled. Free delivery and no tax is a bonus!"

Nikon SB-28DX

"I ordered this particular flash last weekend. I just bought a Nikon SB-26, but wanted the SB-28DX, after reading some reviews on it. I was sent an order confirmation, and I kept track of the package all the way from Georgia, to Michigan. The shipping time was very much expected.

The flash is in near-mint condition, and as usual KEH very much under-assesses the condition of their equipment. I tested the Speedlight on my Nikon D750, and got instant good results. This unit will be used on my F5.

As always, I've had great experiences with KEH, both as a seller, and mostly as a buyer. They're a great business.

Great selection, Extremely fast shipping

"I have ordered several items from KEH and their merchandise is top quality. Their prices are very competitive with any other merchants selling used camera equipment. Shipping is extremely fast, and typically I receive my order the next day. I do live one state away and that probably affects how fast I receive the order. "

2018-07-13

Somewhat disappointed with "like new -" purchase of Canon telephoto zoom

"Somewhat disappointed w/ cosmetic appearance of Canon EF 100-400mm Mk. II zoom I bought. Lens rating was "LN -". Based on past experience purchasing several other KEH cameras and lenses w/ same rating, I expected better. Lens shows limited but very distinct abrasion marks on zoom tightening ring, perhaps from rubbing against user's body while suspended from a carrying strap. Mechanically and optically, the lens and all included accessories seem otherwise impeccable and in keeping w/ this rating. Just saying--KEH appears to have imposed a slightly relaxed standard in rating this relatively high-end optic. But overall, still good value for price paid. So, on a scale of 1-10, I would give KEH a satisfaction level rating of 7.0 for this experience."

2018-07-12

Misleading rating on unit. E+...? Please...

"Unit was rated E+ and I received an obviously "well used unit" where the focusing ring felt so rough and hard to turn it almost sounds like there's sand stuck in there. The tube when extended on the lenses had some very deep scratches. So far, the lenses looks fine, but I still need to take some pictures to find out for sure. "

Share KEH Camera's store rating