Shoes

Shipping & packaging: 8.03/10
Customer service: 7.71/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.56/10
2018-04-21

Order got cancelled randomly?

"I made an order about a week ago , and I have been waiting for the shipping number and when I checked on my order today, it says it was cancelled? I never had cancelled it"

“Hello Scarlette,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A member of member services will contact you shortly.

Fabulous

"So easy to use and good quality."

“Hello Michele,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our customers.

Super

"Estoy esperando que llegue"

“Hello Yara,

¡Gracias! Nos encanta poder brindar una experiencia positiva para miembros como usted. ¡Le agradecemos que se tome el tiempo de escribir una reseña!

Daniel”

2018-04-21

Super easy. Super convenient.

"Everything I get is exactly what I was expecting. No hidden surprises. And the convenience can not be beat."

“Hello Laura,

2018-04-21

"I love the all thinks !!!"

“Hello Thaina,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Great

"I am enjoying the items I’ve received. "

“Hello Tiara,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase!

The Best!!

"I love JustFab, there are so many styles to choose from, the prices are decent and shipping is almost always free!! The quality is also great!!"

“Hello Alicia,

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with the other members.

Great

"Less experience for now maybe as l continue shopping will give a very good experience "

“Hello Regina,

We strive to provide all of our members with excellent service! Thanks for the amazing review!

Never received my shoes.

"I tracked my package that said it was delivered to my home address but I never received it. I believe it was sent to the wrong address."

“Hello Brittany,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A member of member services will be in touch within 48 hours.

2018-04-20

Absolutely the worst website I have ever used!

"I had to use up almost an hour of my time just to delete items from my cart and finalize my order. Every time I would delete and item the website page would take almost 15 min to reload my cart again. I thought it might just be my internet connection, but when I checked other websites they ran fast and effortless...it was just happening with JustFab.
I have now painfully navigated the website and used up all my remaining "credits" and will be cancelling my subscription because this was such a frustrating experience.

“Hello Ella,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

love justfab!!!!

"everything ive gotten is sooooo amazing"

“Hello Giage,

Mixed bag

"Some items are great but some sizes are geared more for younger bodies. Tight through the shoulders and bust Love every shoe purchase I've made!"

“Hello Debbie,

Thanks for writing a review! Your comments regarding our products will help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

2018-04-20

"Really beautiful shoes good prices I can’t wait till my shoes come "

“Hello Commerea,

Shoe finder

"I was trying to find some cute shoes for prom and justfab had the exact ones I wanted. I was getting overwhelmed I wanted more but I limited myself."

“Hello Molly,

Out of stock, Out of stock, Out of stock

"This site mainly advertises for their shoes, but there are only so many shoes you can fit in your closet. The clothing items are not cute and the few that are are ALWAYS out of stock. A lot of the shoes are as well."

Posted Apr-21-2018

“Hello Sydney,

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.