justfab.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.12/10
Customer service: 7.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.63/10

Membership

"I wish there was a way to place an order without having to have a membership and it was still at the sale price. I don't want to have to pay a membership fee to get a lower price on an item that I want."

“Hello Micaela,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of our Member Services will contact you shortly to assist you.

Shoe shopping

"I saved a lot of money by bring a member"

“Hello Eva,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

2018-07-16

"AWESOME DELIVERY TIME. I LOVE THE FIT OF THE SHOE, THIS IS MY SECOND PAIR"

“Hello Tarra,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our customers.

Nice shoes.

"Nice sandal!! And clothes."

“Hello Sandra,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

Great shoes!

"Great shoes! Great price!"

“Hello Daya,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you!

Lovin Just Fab

"I love the affordable styles and variety of categories."

“Hello Casey,

2018-07-16

Good but needs better prices and more sizes

"Good but needs better prices and more sizes. Overall OK experience. "

“Hello Dania,

Thanks for writing a review! Your comments regarding our products will help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

Luv Shoes

"Love Just Fab! It’s always an enjoyable easy ordering experience! Keep doing what you guys are doing. Simple and easy no complications!"

“Hello Nylah,

We strive to provide all of our members with excellent service! Thanks for the amazing review!

Amazing

"Simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!"

“Hello Kaysha,

Thank you for trusting us! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best to cater every FABshionista needs of our members like you! Have a fabulous day!

Better shoes

"I can buy these same shoes for less in a store anywhere...Justfab is a rip off."

“Hello Marissa,

Please accept our sincere apologies regarding your recent purchase with JustFab. Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Credit

"I forgot to skip the month because I was in the middle of moving to my new house and was charged a for a credit in the most inconvenient time of moving. I decided to buy something (not shoes because only winter boots fit). We will see how it is when I I receive the athletic leggings. Also, they won't use any of your credit that you paid for unless you spend 39.95. Seriously?!?! Just use the dollar amount I paid, not a "credit" that I didn't want to spend entirely! "

“Hello Bridgett,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Love it

"Always a excellent experience "

“Hello Veyry,

We are glad that you are having a great online shopping experience! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

Cheers,

Amazing

"They have amazing items. I received one item I order and the quality is amazing. I have more coming and I know for sure it’ll be in great condition as well. Also great customer service. "

“Hello Isabella,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to making sure we provide best quality products and services!

Stay Awesome,

Underwhelming

"Once I found a pair of shoes that I liked that was actually in my size they arrived much larger than anticipated. The worst part was the glue all over the shoe and misplaced insole. After re-ordering a few times to get the size that fit best the buckle was broken. Instead of returning the shoe for a 4th time I had my husband use some tools to attach the buckle. I wore the shoes in my house to get a feel for them before going on the town. I had huge blisters on my ankles after a very short period of time of wearing them. Poor quality and limited selections will keep me from recommending JustFab to anybody."

“Hello Amber,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Best online store ever

"It took no time love the clothes and st a great price will shop again"

“Hello Indonesha,

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.