Stores > JustFab

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review JustFab by clicking a star below.

It’s alright

"I can’t give it 5 stars because the shoes I like are always out of stock. They do have a lot of selection to choose from. I don’t like that they automatically charge your card if you don’t skip the month. "

“Hello Vannesa,

We’re sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab! We value your feedback and the chance to resolve any issues that our members may have. A representative from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to further assist you.

Love it !!

"The transaction was quick and easy and i love the product !!"

“Hello Dee,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our customers.

Great Shopping

"Browse, buy & style advice all from home. Love it!"

“Hello Amber,

We strive to provide all of our members with excellent service! Thanks for the amazing review!

Customer service lacking!

"I contacted customer service to get some information on the new vip membership and the customer service representative was very short with me and it took 15 mins for her to finally tell me that my credit would not apply unless I had 10 dollars or more in my cart. I wish she would have told me that in the beginning. Also she really didn't answer any of my questions and she exited out of the chat before I was done typing. I ordered my free shoes but im pretty sure im going to cancel afterwards because I dont like rude customer service. "

“Hello Danellia,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! representative from our member service team will contact you shortly to assist you.

Very good

"I like how they had the size I wanted and the style"

“Hello Regina,

We are happy your items are a perfect fit! Hope you have a fabulous day! We are glad you are enjoying our products! We are sure you look fabulous!

Great price

"This is my second order and I am hoping that this next set will be more comfortable.

“Hello Rhonda,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you!

2018-01-16

Glad to find someone who is redeeming online sales!

"Prompt customer service; chat and phone lines with helpful people at the other end. More online firms should take a page from JustFab's book!"

“Hello China,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Easy to use site

"First time user.. was a breeze to navigate."

“Hello Brad,

We are happy you are enjoying your online shopping experience. Thanks for your awesome feedback! We are glad you are enjoying our website! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

HannahLewis's Avatar

Bad quality, decent prices

"I’m glad they offer discounts for first time sign up because the items quality is hardly worth the discounted price!"

“Hello Hannah,

We strive to provide excellent member service, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Review

"Great experience nice shoes"

“Hello Erica,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase!

Not great

"If I let them charge me the monthly fee of 39.95 I have a credit with their company. I can't use that credit on anything that is on sale or clearance. You can't use your credit with a lot of the sales going on. I don't care for that.

Tammy

“Hello Tamera,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and services. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so representative from our member service team will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Something for Everyone

"Great selection. I can always find something amongst the numerous styles that I like."

“Hello Montoiya,

Fabulous!!!

"Very easy to business with. Excellent customer service."

“Hello Odette,

great

"love vip deals! Totally satisfied"

“Hello Vanessa,

Not impressed!!

"I have purchased 4 pairs of boots. Only received 3 pair so far. If shipping them back wasn't such a hassle I would return them. They are made poorly & uncomfortable! I read reviews & adjusted size accordingly. Not impressed, if I keep my membership it's gonna be for clothes...unless those are crappy made too then I'm cancelling. Just not worth it!!"

“Hello Jennifer,

I'm really sorry your order was not what you expected. This is not how we do business in JustFab. We have a very dedicated member support team here to help you in any way we can. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,490 merchant members.