Stores > JustFab

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.69/10 7.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.60/10 7.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review JustFab by clicking a star below.

2thumbs up

"The prices are unbeatable. They run a half size to big on the heels though. Still very happy with my purchase."

“Hello Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase!

Not what it once was

"No longer satisfied with JustFab and the way they "allow" you to use your member credits, your money! You cannot purchase "on sale" items using your credit, which is your money in the first place. Very disappointed that customer service calls now routes offshore and you speak with reps that cannot help you and can only read a script. JustFab is no longer a site where I will choose to spend my hard earned money. "

“Hello Michele,

When our members are unhappy, we're unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of member service will contact you shortly to assist you.

Vip pointless

"The shoes are great but you can't use the promos with your credits. So what's the point?

“Hello Cariawna,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A member of member services will be in touch within 48 hours.

nope

"1st order was wrong, still haven't revived correct 1"

“Hello Dina,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! A member of member services will email you within 48 hours.

Online

"I hate ordering online. To many issues with it. You have my shipping address wrong and have gone in updated to my new address couple times. I cant order boots online I click on one and it doesnt allow me to add it to my cart."

“Hello Kimberly,

We are continuously striving to satisfy our member’s needs. Thanks for your feedback! It will help us serve you better in the future.

No More Searching

"My Kind Of Style And You Guys Carry A Size 11 In Shoes And Very Reasonable Prices As Well"

“Hello Erica,

We are happy your items are a perfect fit! Hope you have a fabulous day! We are glad you are enjoying our products! We are sure you look fabulous!

I love shopping JustFab!

"I love shopping here! I ask for gifts from here all the time. Ordered stuff, 3 times just in a month."

“Hello Cari,

Thank you! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

Customer service is poor

"I cannot trust a site that does not all me to remove my cerdit card and in doing so my VIP so call membership is cancelled in addition I was told if I am displeased with my purchase I will not be able to return it."

“Hello Giselle,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. A member of member services will email you shortly to assist you.

awesome!!

"Great Shoes....Great service!"

“Hello Chanda,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our customers.

KimKonradi's Avatar

2018-01-17

Quitting is not an option

"For a few years I have been a Justfab customer. The shoes are of average quality but it’s nice to have a variety so that my girls don’t have to wear out the same black heels.
My problem is that I have called to try to end my enrollment but I still haven’t been afforded that luxury. Each month I have to remember to skip before the 5th to avoid charges. It’s annoying and unprofessional. I’ve purchased more than enough to have my request to end enrollment be honored.
On those unhappy months when I’ve been distracted and not skipped the month, I have been charged and have accumulated “gift cards”. That would be okay if I could use them whenever I wanted. They ironically do not work if the shoes are on sale or if there are any other promotions going on.
It would have been better to have this information before trying to call, live chat and email about the gift cards not working. Never did I get an answer. I am smart enough to figure it out myself after multiple tries using those darn gift cards.
Customer service is a joke. Basically it’s nonexistent. I still have no idea how many years I will be stuck skipping months before this company allows me to end my enrollment.

“Hello Anna,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Great

"It has been great love my stuff "

“Hello Jennifer,

Awesome

"Awesome I love the customer service. "

“Hello Vanessa,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Great deals

"Love the selections and pricing. Delivers fast"

“Hello Cynthia,

We strive to provide all of our members with excellent service! Thanks for the amazing review!

2018-01-17

Credits cannot be used for everything!

"So the quality and options are pretty good overall. My real issue is that the credits can only be applied to part of the merchandise. If I want to use my $39 credit on a $14 shirt I should be able to. It’s also super hard to find the right area to be able to skip the month if you want to. You should be able to click my account and have an immediate option there. I know they don’t want people to skip but making it this difficult is super frustrating. "

“Hello Rachael,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our member services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Disappointed

"Color shown was not what I received. Fit not good. Impressed by packaging though."

“Hello Sharon,

Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. Our helpful member services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.