justfab.com

Customer service: 7.77/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.62/10
2018-07-17

MCook review

"Shipping is always done in a timely manner. GREAT COMPANY!"

“Hello Maria,

We always strive for 100%-member satisfaction, so we are so happy to hear that you are loving your JustFab purchase! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Kim

2018-07-17

Love

"Best place to shop from I love the stuff it has everything."

“Hello Manal,

Thank you! We love offering our members a vast array of styles and designs they will enjoy!

Take care,

Good deal

"I had store credit so I paid 4.95 or maybe 0.00 dollars for the new puma leggings so I’m super exited "

“Hello Mckenzie,

We strive to provide all of our members with excellent service! Thanks for the amazing review!

Lots of love,

Kim

I LOVE JustFab!

"I could rave about JustFab for days! I love the quality of their clothes and shoes, especially for the price. The fit is always excellent; their shoes tend to run just a tiny bit big, but I love it! I think it makes the heels a lot more comfortable than other brands. I highly recommend checking them out!!"

“Hello Alicia,

I want to thank you for the kind words you said about JustFab. We aim to provide the best services for every member! Your thoughts are important to us, Thank you so much for your recommendation! We genuinely appreciate it.

Many thanks,

2018-07-16

This website is a big catfish but the customer support I used to get out of it was great...so is that worth anything?

"I beleved I got catfished into this site because as soon as you sign up you have an hour to buy something for really cheap. I did that, not knowing I had just signed up to a monthly payment for just being signed up (even if I didnt buy anything). I mean...nobody ever reads the fine print and you guys probably get a lot of people that way. I was just lucky to figure it out soon enough to not have wasted my money. I got a hold of the company on facebook messager and canceled my order and account. I feel like the customer support is the ONLY good thing out of this. You should make it clear when someone signs up that they are signing up for a monthly payment. Dont put it in the fine print. Put it in HUGE letters at the top of the page. You problebly wont cause then you wouldnt make as much crooked money but thats on you."

“Hello Abigail,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Great Shopping

"Great way to shop. No hassle with other shoppers, immediate gradification, a feeling of getting good quality products and then actually seeing the good quality when the delivery is completed. Great experience. "

“Hello Becky,

We are glad that you are having a great online shopping experience! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

Cheers,

Shoe Lover

"I love ordering from JustFab. The shoes are cute and stylish. I get lots of compliments on all of my JustFab shoes."

“Hello Kerry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We’re glad you’re enjoying your purchase!

JustFab

"Overall experience is always great! It’s easy to navigate site and customer service reps are A-1! "

“Hello Shannon,

We are happy you are enjoying your online shopping experience. Thanks for your awesome feedback! We are glad you are enjoying our website! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

Exceptional

"Great service always. Great quality. Keep up the great work. "

“Hello Nonhlanhla,

It’s great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Returned dress

"JustFab has informed me that they would reserve a larger size of dress until my exchange arrived. When I call to verify if the exchange arrived, JustFab informs me that my size is no longer available for an exchange. "

“Hello Brenda,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Just fab is fab

"I was looking for a pair of blocked heels and it was the first thing that popped up I’m so happy they up with the trends "

“Hello Brittany,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we’re always happy to hear that our members are happy. Hope you have a Fabulous day!

I had to make 4 calls unprofessional people

"I was asking to get a confirmation on my magazine subscription
But 3 of the people customer service couldn’t help me
So unprofessional
They were so lazy to look f ny information
We buy ur products the people
They should be train to help the people

“Hello Tayde,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important, and we would like to make things right. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Extremely Satisfied!

"Shopping JustFab is always fabulous. I love the variety in styles as well as the looks that they recommend. I am extremely satisfied whenever I shop JustFab."

“Hello Karen,

Membership

"I wish there was a way to place an order without having to have a membership and it was still at the sale price. I don't want to have to pay a membership fee to get a lower price on an item that I want."

“Hello Micaela,

When our members are unhappy, we’re unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of our Member Services will contact you shortly to assist you.

Shoe shopping

"I saved a lot of money by bring a member"

“Hello Eva,

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.