Shoes

Shipping & packaging: 8.01/10
Customer service: 7.71/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.54/10

Fabulous

"I called with some concerns about the membership and the man I spoke to was very nice and reassured me what is was all about .very excited to get my shoes ..."

“Hello Teri,

We are happy you are enjoying your VIP Membership! We cannot wait to see what you will order next!

Take care,

Love Justfab!!

"Luv the styles n VIP offers. Recommended it to friends."

“Hello Keerthi,

Spectacular! It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide. Thank you for recommending JustFab!

Love

"Loveeeeee justfab.com they rock"

“Hello Mallory,

We are glad you are enjoying our website! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

XoXo,

Best ever

"Amazing items good quality."

“Hello Lodema,

Wow, thank you for the great feedback! It feels good that our members appreciate the effort that we put in to making sure we provide best quality products and services!

2018-04-17

"Love the style and quality "

“Hello Stephany,

Great feedback! We always make sure to make beautiful and quality items at a very affordable price just for you!

On time

"My orders are always on time"

“Hello Tonya,

We always strive for 100%-member satisfaction, so we are so happy to hear that you are loving your JustFab purchase! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

I don’t know

"I just don’t feel like it"

“Hello Ana,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our member services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Website

"There website never works properly. If you have something wrong with your order, customer service is not the best and can be rude!!"

“Hello Lindsey,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Love it!

"Always what I expect! Love the rewards as wel!"

“Hello Wanda,

Thank you for trusting us! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best to cater every FABshionista needs of our members like you! Have a fabulous day!

Excellent

"It was very easy to order my clothes online I love that it has a variety of clothing shoes purses just a great overall experience thank you just fab "

“Hello Mary,

Your loyalty and support as our member are highly appreciated. Giving you excellent service is always a pleasure. We guarantee 100% satisfaction on all products and services you purchase from us. Thank you!

Fun selection

"Great fun selection, always fast shipping & the product quality is always great! "

“Hello Kelli,

Excellent! We sincerely appreciate it and we're always happy to hear that our members are happy with the styles and quality of our products. We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We admire you taking the time to write a review! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

Lots of love,

High five for Justfabs

"Love this site!! I’m so addicted to it, can’t leave without getting anything. The best part is always get all my stuff on time and with no complaints what so ever!! "

“Hello Esmeralda,

Perfect! Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you! Hope you have a joyful day!

Lots of love,

2018-04-17

VIP is a pain in the butt

"I was very excited to see the shoes I bought that's a great price I got but I don't think you have to become a VIP member to get that price"

“Hello Joanne,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we'd like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A member of our member service team will email you shortly to help you out.

Love Just Fab!!!

"I have been happy with all my shoes from Just Fab, except one pair was a little wide and I can't wear them."

“Hello Anne,

We love you too! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you.

Very good

"Exelente tienda recomendada "

“Hola Kenia,

¡Espectacular! Nos complace saber que está satisfecho con los productos y servicios que brindamos. ¡Gracias por recomendar JustFab!

Mantente increíble,

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.