Shoes

Shipping & packaging: 8.01/10
Customer service: 7.71/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.54/10

Always an excellent experience

"Just Fab is an awesome site for all the latest styles"

“Hello Roderick,

Marvelous! We sincerely appreciate it and we're always happy to hear that our members are happy. We're in deep joy to know that you love your purchases. Hope you have a joyful day!

Many thanks,

2018-04-18

"Well since this is my 1st time I am definitely happy."

“Hello Ashlee,

Fantastic! We sincerely appreciate it and we're always happy to hear that our members are happy. We're in deep joy to know that you love our seamless services. Hope you have a joyful day!

Many thanks,

So so

"It was very confusing to purchase merchandise according to the credits. It said I had 3 credits but I still had to pay some. It wasn't that easy."

“Hello Yamisel ,

We are continuously striving to satisfy our member’s needs. Thanks for your feedback! It will help us serve you better in the future.

Awesome

"Great prices !! Awesome shoes!!"

“Hello Karen,

Thank you! We love offering our members a vast array of styles and designs they will enjoy!

Take care,

2018-04-17

Love all the shoes, vying more soon

"Waiting on my sandals "

“Hello Carol,

Wow! Confidently beautiful. Thanks for the fabulous review! We are sure you look stunning!

Lots of love,

Love love love

"I love just Fab been a VIP member for a year now and refer EVERYONE "

“Hello Deanna,

We love you too! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you.

Stay Awesome,

2018-04-17

"The first time I order from Justfab it was great. Every item was nice and fit well. Then, I was charged a VIP fee. Then, I called and told them to cancel my membership because I can't afford that every month. So, they did and said I had a credit and I could use it. I, order one item that came to $29. 37 and they charged my credit card again, instead of using my Justfab credit. I was pissed and called them, for them to say it will take 5 to 7 business to reverse the charge. Therefore, I will not use them again. "

“Hello Danna,

They kept my money

"I had a $39.00 credit. I didnt use it for a while and one day it was just gone. When I inquired where it went the told me they never billed me for the month, but they did. My issue was not addressed . If this is how they do business they must need to take my money to keep going and I need to take my business elsewhere. "

“Hello Vickie,

We would like to thank you for your feedback as it will help us provide better services. It is our company's aim to satisfy our customers. We would like to regain your trust and hope to serve you again in the future. if you ever need anything, We're available 24/7 by phone, email and Live Chat.

Lost?

"It’s been several days since I placed my order. I have not gotten a confirmation email on my items. I’m going to be super sad if they don’t come in on the dates they said they would! "

“Hello Lamya,

Thanks for writing a review! Your comments help us know what we can do better. We hope you have Fabulous experiences with us in the future!

2018-04-17

"Horrible i haven’t received An order "

“Hello Logan,

We apologize for any inconvenience and will use your feedback to improve our products and service. We strive for 100% satisfaction, so a member of member services will reach out to you within 48 hours to help resolve any concerns you have.

Love it

"I love being VIP! They have great prices "

“Hello Angelica,

We are happy you are enjoying your VIP Membership! We cannot wait to see what you will order next!

Take care,

2018-04-17

Best store to buy handbags

"I am in love with all your products. Especially your bags. They are to die for. "

“Hello Leijea,

Lots of love,

Justfab

"I love this store! They have the latest styles at affordable prices!"

“Hello Melissa,

Thank you for trusting us! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best to cater every FABshionista needs of our members like you! Have a fabulous day!

Love JustFab

"Shopping with JustFab is fun and exciting. They are always providing new styles to chose from and give you outfit suggestions. Absolutely love JustFab!"

“Hello Naomi,

We always strive for 100%-member satisfaction, so we are so happy to hear that you are loving your JustFab purchase! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Great

"I love getting my shoes and heels from justfab "

“Hello Angelina,

Your loyalty and support as our member are highly appreciated. Giving you excellent service is always a pleasure. We guarantee 100% satisfaction on all products and services you purchase from us. Thank you!

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.