justfab.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.12/10
Customer service: 7.76/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.62/10

Not for Me

"I have been trying to cancel my membership, but cant get through. I don't really like most of the stuff on their site. Fit and quality are not consistently good. For a website that advertises their shoes as the big draw, the selection of wide shoes is way too limited.

For what they charge for most items on this site, I can do better else where.

“Hello Serena,

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience with JustFab and we would love the opportunity to make it up to you. A member of Member Services will contact you shortly.

VIP membership tricks you

"I didn't realize that the only way you get good deals was because of the VIP membership. Good thing i had a question on somthing else or i would have been charged a montly fee. Not sure i will ever use them again.

“Hello Heidi,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Credits

"I like all of the products I’ve ever ordered but I hate the VIP “credit” process. You charge my cc $40 every month and then when I decide to spend that $40 with you I’m limited on how to spend it. Prices change and the discount price shown suddenly doesn’t count because I’m using my “credit” which is reality is just the $49 you’ve already charged me. Plus, I can only use 1 “credit” per transaction. It’s my money so I don’t think there should be any limitations on how I spend it. "

“Hello Shirley,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

2018-07-18

Horrible Experience, Never Again!

"I received a shoe I didn't order. I thought maybe I'd ordered the wrong shoe, but after checking I realized they sent me something outside of what I'd ordered. The other shoe looked extremely cheap and as if it was poorly made, or from the batch that was the practice batch from their first day. It's been a month since JustFab shows they received the returns to their warehouse 6/18/2018. Yet, I've yet to receive a refund or store credit (as if I was gonna purchase something else). Now I have to take extra time out of my busy schedule to write the BBB in hopes of getting my measly $42 back. It's the principal of the matter. "

“Hello Robbie,

2018-07-17

Scam takes your money every month even if u cancel!

"Scam takes your money every month even if u cancel! "

“Hello Jennifer,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Late delivery

"I guess since I cancelled my membership my shipment is now delayed. Just a coincidence I think not"

“Hello Victoria,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Perfect Fit

"Every item I have purchased through Justfab, I absolutely love, fits perfect and best of all so cute. I gets compliments on each item I have purchased and wore, whether it was shoes, shirts, pants and even dresses. This is my most favorite website ever!!!"

“Hello Carolina,

We are glad you are enjoying our website! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

XoXo,

satisfied

"i like the shoes the i ordered i wish i did the shoes kinda big for me but i still like it. and it is so coftable."

“Hello Cherry,

Great feedback! We sincerely appreciate it and we're always in deep joy to hear that our members are happy.Hope you have an awesome day!

Many thanks,

Wasted wedding

"Did not receive my shoes in time for my sisters wedding and spent the day in brides honor horror."

“Hello Bria,

Awesome experience

"Timely delivery great prices"

“Hello Alexica,

Spectacular! It's great to read your feedback about JustFab, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. We aim to provide the best services for every member!

Fabulous

"Best experience for heels and shoes I love it "

“Hello Sara,

Fantastic! We sincerely appreciate it and we're always happy to hear that our members are happy.We're glad to hear that you enjoy your purchase. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Many thanks,

I wanted to use credits

"I ordered a pair of shoes and was delighted at the $10 bonus, but I wanted to used up my credits, and it did not do that. I guess you have to call an agent to get that. "

“Hello Andrea,

5 star

"Best ever,unbelievable experience "

“Hello Khana,

Stunning! Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We are very glad that we were able to satisfy your fabulous needs! We appreciate the time you took to share your positive experience with the other members.

Ehh.

"I ordered the wrong shoes "

“Hello Syndy,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Our helpful Member Services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Great

"It was great to find an item I could use."

“Hello Vanessa,

Perfect! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,433 merchant members.