Shoes

Shipping & packaging: 8/10
Customer service: 7.7/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.54/10

Fun selection

"Great fun selection, always fast shipping & the product quality is always great! "

“Hello Kelli,

Excellent! We sincerely appreciate it and we're always happy to hear that our members are happy with the styles and quality of our products. We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you. We admire you taking the time to write a review! Hope you have a Fabulous day!

High five for Justfabs

"Love this site!! I’m so addicted to it, can’t leave without getting anything. The best part is always get all my stuff on time and with no complaints what so ever!! "

“Hello Esmeralda,

Perfect! Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for Fabshionistas like you! Hope you have a joyful day!

2018-04-17

VIP is a pain in the butt

"I was very excited to see the shoes I bought that's a great price I got but I don't think you have to become a VIP member to get that price"

“Hello Joanne,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we'd like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A member of our member service team will email you shortly to help you out.

Love Just Fab!!!

"I have been happy with all my shoes from Just Fab, except one pair was a little wide and I can't wear them."

“Hello Anne,

We love you too! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you.

Stay Awesome,

Very good

"Exelente tienda recomendada "

“Hola Kenia,

¡Espectacular! Nos complace saber que está satisfecho con los productos y servicios que brindamos. ¡Gracias por recomendar JustFab!

Mantente increíble,

Website functions poorly.

"Website is terrible, credits took 4 days to reflect. I had to call in to get them to reflect, they told me they couldn’t help me and to call back... "

“Hello Ashley,

When our members are unhappy, we're unhappy... Let us make it up to you! A member of member service will contact you shortly to assist you.

I used to love them

"I have been a customer for over 10 years, but recently they made a huge mistake that made me want to cancel my membership. Needless to say, I have to wait another 3 months to get my $300 back. Not a happy customer."

“Hello Sandy,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. A member of member services will be in touch within 48 hours.

Review

"The fact that you guys continue to charged the card on file every month after making 1 purchase is not laid out clearly enough, but the shoes are good quality for the price . "

“Hello Amanda,

Thank you for writing a review and sharing your feedback! If there is anything we can do to improve or If you ever need anything,, let us know! We're available 24/7 by phone, email and Live Chat.

Options

"I would just like to have more variety in options"

“Hello Kaela,

Awesome

"Satisfied with both pair of shoes I ordered"

“Hello Martha,

Best Shoe Site Everrr

"I absolutely love Just Fab!! Every time I go on the site, I always find a pair of shoes I just got to have! Im even buying my bestie her first pair as a graduation gift and she's so excited, she can't make up her mind Lol!"

“Hello Marissa,

We are glad you are enjoying our website! We love hearing from fabulous members like you!

XoXo,

Awesome

"Awesome deals! nice styles!"

“Hello Michela,

Impressive! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We're glad you're enjoying your purchase!

2018-04-17

"quick, efficient, lots of choices, easy process. "

“Hello Wendy,

Fantastic! We sincerely appreciate it and we're always happy to hear that our members are happy. We're in deep joy to know that you love our seamless services. Hope you have a joyful day!

Many thanks,

Free Returns Should be FREE

"If you have a return and you opt to receive a Refund instead of a Store Credit, Just Fab charges you a restocking fee. Not all shoes you order are going to be to your liking, especially since you can't try them on in a store and buy them, so they should expect a vast amount of returns and they should not charge a restocking fee for it."

“Hello KC,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our member services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

I love my jackets

"First time ordered the jackets from here. One for me and one for my best friend birthday. We absolutely love the styles. Thank you "

“Hello Chuthatip,

Wow! Confidently beautiful. Thanks for the fabulous review! We are sure you look stunning!

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,439 merchant members.