justfab.com

Shipping & packaging: 8.20/10
Customer service: 7.84/10
Return/Replacement policy: 7.64/10
2018-06-18

Hermosos diseños y colores.

"Me gustó el tiempo de entrega del cuidado con que el zapato viene en su caja."

Posted Jun-19-2018

Hola Alejandra,

¡Nos esforzamos por brindar a todos nuestros miembros un excelente servicio! Gracias por la increíble reseña!

Mucho amor,

Love their stuff

"I have liked everything I have purchased so far."

“Hello Amy,

Thank you! We love offering our members a vast array of styles and designs they will enjoy!

Take care,

lovely shoes

"i liked a shoe and was confused,ended up buying different color of same design.i love it."

“Hello Olubukola,

Thank you for writing a review! We love being able to provide the service that our members seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience!

Excellent

"The order was easy and understanding "

“Hello Tyra,

Your loyalty and support as our member are highly appreciated. Giving you excellent service is always a pleasure. We guarantee 100% satisfaction on all products and services you purchase from us. Thank you!

Love

"I love just fab I just don’t always have it in my budget like skip option. Clothes amd shoe quality worth it! "

“Hello Sagrario,

Great feedback! We always make sure to make beautiful and quality items at a very affordable price just for you!

2018-06-18

Nice shoes good luck trying to cancle

"Shoes are nice but it's near impossible to end membership. I tried 3 times"

“Hello Linda,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our member services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Great for Husbands

"Just Fab is a great way to surprise your wife."

“Hello Mike,

Perfect! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us. It makes us happy to know that you are satisfied with the products and services that we provide to our members.

I love Just Fab

"Love Just Fab never had a issue"

“Hello Sheena,

We love you too! We love being able to provide a positive experience for members like you.

Exchange

"I ordered 3 pair returned 2 and there was no problem with returning. I replaced them with 2 other pair and hope when I receive them I will like them."

“Hello Debbie,

Thank you for trusting us! Together with our professional team, we promise to do our very best to cater every FABshionista needs of our members like you! Have a fabulous day!

2018-06-18

Nice selection at affordable prices.

"Selection was decent and so was the price. "

Rae.T from JustFab has responded

“Hello Irene,

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We always strive to provide stylish, affordable items for FABshionistas like you! Hope you have a FABulous day!

Love,
Rae”

Customer Service

"I am very pleased with the customer service for JustFab!"

“Hello Jasmine,

We strive to provide all of our members with excellent service! Thanks for the amazing review!

Lots of love,

No problems

"Always happy with the purchases and sales!!!"

“Hello Daze,

Marvelous! We sincerely appreciate it and we're always happy to hear that our members are happy. We're in deep joy to know that you love your purchases. Hope you have a joyful day!

Many thanks,

2018-06-18

Some OK shoes, but not thrilled.

"This retailer has some good shoes, but not a ton. Seems like they are mostly super high (4" and above) high heels. I have purchased several pairs that I really like, but about 50% end up going back. They are also hard to get refunds from, so read descriptions and reviews of shoes before purchasing. "

“Hello Kristina,

Your feedback is important and we would like to make things right. Our helpful member services team would love to assist you with any problems you had. Someone will contact you via email within 48 hours.

Answered my questions

"It was my first call, was informative. "

“Hello Delilah,

We always strive for 100%-member satisfaction, so we are so happy to hear that you are loving your JustFab purchase! Hope to hear more from you in the future!

Horrible experience

"This experience I had JustFab was absolutely horrible. I have been a customer for many years and should be given enough respect. To begin with my package was sent to the wrong address, an older address, additionally when I called to ask about my package one representative told me one thing and then I was transferred to someone else and they would tell me something different than the previous representative. I did not appreciate being transferred from one person to another and another and even Fedex. That was a lot fo time I took from my WEEKEND, not even just day. I was even willing to drive all he way to where the postal office was located (stratford, CT) to pick up my package as it was a gift for someone who graduated that weekend. I was assured by my tracking number that my package would arrive that Friday - it was delivered BUT not to my address. On top of all this, I had a complimentary magazine within my first order and somehow I was told by one of the representatives that I had to call a different number to be able to sort that out. This experience , this one time I order multiple shoes the service was horrible. It should not be that way. In the end I was told I would receive a 20% coupon, I have yet to see that on my account of email. I cannot believe I make monthly payments for a service like this. "

“Hello Daniela,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a member of our member service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to resolve your issue.

Share JustFab's store rating

JustFab is a Merchant Member! Learn more

JustFab is a merchant member
JustFab participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.