Product & services pricing 4.17/10
Customer service: 4.21/10
Return/Replacement policy: 3.38/10
2018-08-13

Terrible Company

"I ordered flowers and they delivered them 1 day late and the wrong flowers. No refunds or adjustments. Stay Away."

2018-08-08

Balloons & Bear

"This is the second year in a row I sent my niece balloons and a bear. Last year a traditional brown bear this year a cheery white bear.

She loved them and I loved the price and convenience!

I especially loved the reminder call a couple weeks before.

2018-08-07

Flowers a day late. But....

"I'll continue to use Just Flowers. Jill at JF came through on a 'additional charge'. 'Nuff said. "

2018-07-26

Didn't deliver within the 4 hour contract.

"Ordered at 9am wife came home at 5:30 said never got the flowers I ordered for our annaversity. I paid for expedite delivery and never got them delivered. So much for the surprise. Never again. And paid $25 for all the charges service fee, delivery fee handling charge and tax. "

2018-07-11

Great Service for my wife's birthday

"My wife was in Colorado while I was in New York. The service was great. Very timely delivery. Even though a substitution was necessary, Just Flowers contacted me in advance for approval."

2018-07-11

Funeral flower reef

"I had a fantastic experience "

2018-07-04

Plan ordered out of stock

"The original order was out of stock. I received a phone call and a suggested substitute.
The substitute was very nice and my wife loved them.

2018-06-26

Just Liars and Cheaters

"I recently arranged and managed my father's funeral. One out-of-town friend arranged to have flowers delivered by this company. The flowers were not delivered. The friend was double billed. Although one of the charges was reversed, the other is still pending (and has been disputed with the credit card company). Worst of all, as I and others have attempted to resolve this matter, we have been told lie after lie. We were told the flowers were delivered the night before the funeral. When they learned that this would not have been possible, we were told they were delivered the morning of the funeral -- at a time when I was present. This was absolutely false. Next we were told that they were received and signed by a person named Sue. Sue explained that she never received or signed for the flowers, and did not even attend the funeral. She merely told a rude customer service representative that my family had left some flowers and other decorations and treats in the church. The flowers Sue saw the day after the funeral were delivered by a different, reputable, florist -- who delivered multiple arrangements without difficulty. I have called repeatedly, been placed on hold for twenty minutes and longer, been told that I would be called back, and more. This company does not deliver flowers. It delivers a pack of lies.

2018-06-25

Love Doing Business With Just Flowers

"After a bad experience with a competitor (couldn't fulfill order and failed to call and advise us) we connected with Just Flowers by locating them on the Internet for the area we wanted the flowers delivered for a family death. What a refreshing experience! Minimal administrative burden and pleasant humans to execute our order. Recipient loved the arrangement and we enjoyed how easy it was to order from the very professional and personable Just Flowers staff. "

2018-06-25

Brilliant reliable service

"Thank you so very much for being absolutely perfect and on time with the delivery of flowers which I purchased from Just Flowers.
I was a little apprehensive as to whether I was going to see them delivered on time and in perfect condition.
I can confirm that my order was delivered on time - before 1.00pm as requested and the arrangement was absolutely beautiful. The flowers were a romantic gesture from me to a special person I met on holiday that I fell in love with. She was totally overjoyed with her surprise. I cannot thank you enough. Superb quality. Fantastic service. I would highly reccomend you and use you again. Thank you for helping me make someone very beautiful feel very special.
J Byrne - England, UK

2018-06-14

Beautiful and very patriotic flowers!

"I ordered these the day before visitation/ funeral on a Sunday and they arrived that morning at the funeral home. The florist called me to verify address as there are two funeral homes with the same name no more than 20 miles apart. He was very gracious and wanted to confirm exactly what I wanted and explained that this was for a war hero. The picture does not do the flowers justice! They were absolutely beautiful!"

2018-06-13

Very happy customer.

"It was very easy to select the flowers I wanted to send. The flowers received were very fresh and nicely arranged.
This was a very pleasant experience.
Thank you for making my Aunts birthday such a Happy day.

2018-06-13

Excellent!

" Representative was very helpful with getting me exactly what I was looking for and making sure my order was delivered on time. "

2018-05-29

"NO DELIVERY AFTER PAYING RUSH SERVICE, NO DISCOUNT, $100 RUINED WIFES BIRTHDAY SURPRISE. THANKS A LOT! NEVER AGAIN "

2018-05-21

Worst Company Ever!!!

"I have been ordering flowers for the past 20 years to be delivered on Mother’s Day. This was the first year I ordered from Just Flowers and will certainly be the last. I am writing this review to warn people to steer clear. The flowers were not delivered on Mother’s Day and it took 3 days, 10 phone calls and multiple emails to finally get in touch with someone. After telling me multiple times that they were in fact delivered, they proceeded to tell me that they could not offer a refund do to the fact they they were being told it was delivered. After explaining 50 times that they were mistaken and my mother was home the entire day, they said it must be a problem with where she lives. I explained again that I have ordered flowers forn20 years to the same location. After many more excuses, they explained that it was their policy not to give refunds and they would have to redeliver. I explained that my parents were now in Florida so no reason to deliver. Don’t you know they were delivered to an empty house and are now sitting there waiting to die. It’s my goal to get the word out. Steer clear of Just Flowers!!!!"

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Own this store? Claim your page for free!