Stores > Just Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Just Flowers by clicking a star below.
2017-11-18

Basket of carnations

"Very good. Flowers were very nice. The driver was very nice and helpful. I was very pleased with everything. My daughter was also very pleased."

2017-11-15

4.5 out of 5

"a good experience...apart from the fact the flowers were delivered the day after my requested delivery date, my aunt was delighted with her floral delivery from me...."

2017-11-14

Late delivery

"I was so disappointed that these flowers arrived 2 days late. I think that if you are going to be a middle man, you should deliver!"

2017-11-10

Fast and reliable

"My last minute order was delivered on time, same day. The flower arrangement was good size and fair value."

2017-11-04

Not good!

"I looked at what was supposed to be the basic representation of a bouquet and was impressed with the arrangement but ordered what was supposed to be the premium version instead. Premium version I got was same size vase if not smaller with a few more stems of lilies crammed into a small bouquet.
Description said they would add lots more flowers and it would make a statement! Not a good statement at all as it was like I said the few extra lily stems were just crammed into the small vase and the arrangement was not arranged nicely at all! The back of the arrangement was neglected even more as it looked as if they only arranged things to look halfway nice from the front.
They kept claiming they had added more lilies so it was up to value of the premium price. Did apologize and offered a $7.50 gift certificate to be used on their site of course. Won't happen and I will not ever use them again. This was an arrangement for a funeral and it was a sad arrangement to say the least. With just a few simple different steps it could have been satisfactory but no!

2017-11-02

Great customer service

"We have had a few problems with our orders in the past. Every time they have been taken care of quickly. It doesn't matter if you call them or they call you the service is always the best. They have caught and corrected mistakes we have made and the few times they have made a mistake that make it right.

2017-10-31

GREAT PRICES AND SERVICES

"I have had an experience where its my fault and i dont fill out all the information and then expect it to be filled and delivered, i have received a phone call (cause i am not answering email) from a representative to straighten out this error so they can complete the service this is going above and beyond in my book.
Never had a disappointing delivery, my wife and her office have always been very pleased with the delivery times and the excellent layout and display, although we are getting too many vases and don't know what to do with them. A vase return with some sort of credit voucher would be a good idea.

2017-10-30

Gift

"Flowers were bought for Birthday for sister-in-law and arrived in great shape."

2017-10-29

Wonderful speedy service! :)

"Will definitely recommend! Items were well received... Made ordering flowers & a fruit basket to Canada such a breeze!
Thank you so much!!! :)

2017-10-28

Just in time is Just Flowers

"Excellent and professional service."

2017-10-26

Peace Lillies

"Ordering the arrangement was easy. I didn't see the arrangement as it was sent to another state but was told by people there that is was very nice. "

2017-10-17

Really unique gift

"I Sent this to someone in Hospice care. There were many flower arrangements, but this one stood out from all the rest . I ordered it after lunch and it was delivered the same day. Great quality and fast delivery. I was happy that I could send something unique and send it quickly. "

2017-10-16

Very Dissatisfied

"I placed an order ($71 garden dish) 5 days out, with special instructions to have a ceramic dish in black, white or gray. The person taking my order even check with the florist who was making the arrangement that it would be no problem since it was 5 days in advance. The color dish was a must since I was color coordinating with a waiting room of an opening business. If this would not have been possible I would have pic another florist. The arrangement arrive in a multi pink, purple and brown floral dish. When I called to complain to "Customer Service, I was told "sorry" we can not guarantee what dish the florist used. They should have called me if my special instructions could not have been accommodated. Customer service would not even give me a discount. Will never order from them again. Save yourself disappointment."

2017-10-09

Beautiful flowers with no issues.

"Great options on the site. would have loved to get a follow up e-mail that showed the order and who to contact if i had any issues. However, there were no issues and the arrangement was exactly how i remembered ordering it."

2017-10-06

Very Good!

"Looked like more pink & purple in on-line photo but still very nice. Great delivery, right on time."

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!