Stores > Just Flowers

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.06/10 4.06/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.22/10 4.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.88/10 2.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
Voice your opinion! Review Just Flowers by clicking a star below.

Worst service; product delivered was not what was ordered

"Spoke with 9 reps. They all barely spoke English. No one offered any assistance. They were all rude and did not care about the situation. The acted like they were reading scripts. They claim there is no management to escalate too. Flowers were ordered with specific details. All details were ignored and the flowers were not anywhere like what was ordered from an online picture. Trying to resolve it - they did not care. I have NEVER seen a company with such bad service and product reviews. To bad I did not see the reviews herein until to late. They had there nerve to offer me a $10.00 credit. What a joke. NEVER USE THEM. I have reported them on all social media outlets and to the CA Better Business Bureau. "

Don’t waste your hard earned money!!

"Don’t waste you hard earned dollars in this horrible company!! Awful customer service and you will not get your flowers on time. "

a total scam

"For Valentine's day I ordered roses for my wife as I was away on business. It was important to demonstrate my feelings. The flowers did not arrive, the company put me on permanent hold on the phone and never responded to my email. Never again! I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered."

Ruined my wifes birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

"I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife on her birthday by justflowers. I payed extra for the delivery to be made on time before she left for work at 10am. Its 7pm now and no word on the flowers, I called the customer service and they said the store they hired was not picking up. So the Customer service rep asked me if it would be ok if she called my wife and apologized and delivered the flowers tomorrow. It had already ruined my day so I said if my wife agrees then yes else no I don't want it anymore. she called my wife and told her that they didn't have anyone to deliver the flowers today and they could send them tomorrow, my wife did not want the flowers anymore. So I called them back to see what had happened and they said sorry we already placed the order because you agreed to send them tomorrow and you accepted the 5 dollars gift we talked about, to which I said that I had payed more in early delivery charges and that 5 dollars was suppose to make up for the screw up on their end. Anyways they didn't do a refund and will deliever it tomorrow. RUINED MY WIFE'S BIRTHDAY BECAUSE THEY HAD NO ONE TO DELIVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Terrible Flowers and Customer Service

"I ordered a spray of flowers for my aunts funeral. What received did not even closely resemble what I ordered on line. I ordered flowers that where appropriate for a funeral and got something you would get out of the grocery store coolers on Valentines Day. To make matters even more frustrating was the customer service ( or lack there of). I first called because two hours after the visitation began, the flowers where still not there. When the flowers finally arrived they looked terrible. I spoke to the customer service rep and she actually asked me to go into the service and take a picture of them (while over 100 people where in the room). When I refused and asked to speak to a manager, I was put on hold for 25 minutes. She came back and told me there was no manager available. I was told that the manager would call me back the next day....I said ok, but call in the afternoon, as the funeral was at 10:00 in the morning, but they called me back in the middle of the service. When the services where done for the day, I returned the call, but no one is responding. "

2 days late and wrong product

"Valentine's Day flowers finally arrived two days late and not even close to what I ordered. Luckily, the state I live in has stringent laws against bait and switch schemes such as this - I will pursue this. I paid almost $200 for something nowhere close to what I ordered. I even chose the premium upgrade where they promise "We'll add lots more!". What a joke! What I received is something I could have purchased at a grocery store for 30 bucks. Actually, the grocery store would have included the greenery and not just wilted flowers in a cheap vase.

The card did not have a florist name on the front or back which tells me that an actual florist did not put this thing together. The delivery was made by a woman and her young daughter in an unmarked car. Beware of justflowers.com. See the attached pictures of what I ordered vs. what I actually got.

A scam Just flowers

"I ordered flowers through their website and I got an email confirmation. . However when I called there was no reponse. The following day customer service operator kept saying wait until Someone is available and it just sent me to an operator !
I’m really upset . It was more then. $100 I paid for the flowers just to get scammed right on Valentine’s Day

Horrible unresponsive no customer service

"Horrible experience. Flowers not delivered on Valentines day as "Guaranteed". Non-responsive customer service. No refund for cancelation due to non-delivery. No indication that there may be challenges in delivery on Valentines day. As far as I can tell no attempt was even made to deliver. Now no attempt to refund or compensate. Service paid for was not provided."

Terrible, A Scam

"No delivery of flowers, no customer service, no support. A lie and scam"

Cant deliver

"Ordered flowers for my wife and daughters for Valentines day and was told they would be delievered today by 8 PM. They weren't and the best customer service could do is promise to deliver them tomorrow.

You didn't come through on your first promise, how am I supposed to believe they would on the second one?

Poor company, poor customer service, just poor at everything.

Quick to solicit but not provide the service!

"Ordered flowers and paid extra for delivery. Did not even attempt to send it. Now they say there is no manager that can refund my money on duty at this time. Did not seem to understand NO to next day late delivery. Offered $10 discount for being late."

Very dissatisfied

"I chose a lovely bouquet of red roses for my daughter which included three Latex Balloons. The bouquet she received looked nothing like the advertisement and there were no balloons. I called the florist directly with a complaint and found that Just Flowers did not send the request for the balloons into the local florist. I will never order through Just Flowers again. "

...one star because ratings don't allow for negative stars...

"I ordered a floral arrangement to be delivered for a FUNERAL SERVICE. The day after the funeral service I received the following email: "we are sorry to inform you that we were unable to make your sympathy order delivery on time for the service. Sympathy orders are our very highest priority and we are terribly sorry." Now, if sympathy orders are their very highest priority, why wasn't the order delivered? And why was I notified the next day instead of when they realized they wouldn't be able to make the delivery on time? That would have at least given my the ability to make other arrangements to get something to the service via another venue or even have someone that I know that lives local pick up and deliver something. No explanation for the mistake was given as they "didn't want to put the blame on anyone". Putting the blame on someone would at least possibly helped me to understand the issue and also ensure that the someone didn't allow the same mistake to happen again! The manager I spoke with was not even a bit sympathetic or apologetic. Just "for some reason" my order wasn't delivered. Totally scripted apology that lacked any concern or meaning. They did offer me a $10 credit if I still wanted my order processed...a day after the service."

Avoid JustFlowers

"My husband ordered a bouquet of two dozen long stem premium yellow roses for me as a surprise that was to be delivered to our home on the same day of the order. He paid an exorbitant price for same day delivery. The cost with all the handling fees and delivery fees came to $152.97. Had my husband ordered the same flowers to be shipped via JustFlowers’ normal delivery method, to arrive whenever they might arrive, the cost would have been $67.99.

The flowers did not arrive on the day they were supposed to arrive. JustFlowers accepted my husband’s order and charged him their exorbitant premium which was processed by them and they even sent my husband an email confirmation confirming the “same day” delivery. My husband spent hours that evening and hours the following day trying to reach people at JustFlowers to find out what had happened to his order. JustFlowers was apparently available to speak to him to place new orders but did not have anyone available to speak to him about his existing order.

The day following the date when the flowers were promised to be delivered, the “flowers” arrived. Our doorbell rang and a woman holding some flowers in a glass vase, pushed the vase towards me, saying “Here” and after I said “Thank you”, asked me if it was a birthday. She didn’t wait for me to respond, but was off our front steps and away from our home immediately. At the time, it did not register with me or with my husband why she was in such a hurry to get away from our home. I thanked my husband and when he looked at the flowers that I was holding, I noticed he was upset. He told me that what was delivered was wholly different from what he had ordered which had been a bouquet of two dozen long stem premium yellow roses in a nice vase. The delivered flowers contained 16 roses (none of which were yellow and none were premium – three of them were dying or close to dead), contained numerous daises, and contained a tremendous amount of green brush matter and it appears that the arrangement had been in the vase and water for several days prior to the date of delivery. The “arrangement” was what you would find available at the local grocery store, probably put together days earlier. The value would be, at best, $50.00. There was no printed materials that this was coming from JustFlowers or from a local florist, no printed material of flower care information or of the JustFlowers guarantee, no floral preservative or foam was provided, and there was no covering of the floral arrangement. The only thing that came with the flowers was the card (without any floral company name or information) that had my name and address on it. There was no way to reach the “florist” as we did not know who put the flowers together or who had delivered the flowers.

After spending over three hours on the phone with JustFlowers’ escalation department, emailing with Just Flowers (including sending photos of the delivered flowers), and doing online chats with JustFlowers, nothing was resolved. We were told that my husband could not receive a refund because I had accepted the flowers. Apparently, based upon the statement of a manager named Cara at the JustFlowers escalation department, my husband should have grabbed the flowers from me, and run after the woman who had delivered them, and told her the flowers were unacceptable, but because he did not do that, we had accepted delivery and were supposedly satisfied with the flowers. Another manager, Reggie, suggested that in the following week they (JustFlowers) would speak with the local florist to discuss our situation and that it was possible that the local florist might re-do the order. When we said we wanted a refund, we were told that JustFlowers will not provide ANY refund to any customer. Apparently, the JustFlowers 100% guarantee, where the customer must contact them within 7 days of receiving their order, is that JustFlowers can replace an order with another one.

It is our opinion that JustFlowers is taking advantage of people who want or need flowers for an occasion and expect JustFlowers to have integrity and honor their guarantee to provide quality flowers arrangements when they are supposed to be delivered. It seems clear from the other reviews here, and at different sites online, that what occurred in our situation is the norm for this company. I recommend that anyone needing or wanting flowers avoid JustFlowers.

Great service

"Spoke to Alex @Just Flowers and he was very helpful. He answered all my questions to my satisfaction before I placed my order. He was very pleasant and courteous and now days that makes a big difference. So it was easy to place my order and I can tell you that after seeing the Poinsettia that I ordered I was very satisfied with his assistance."

Share Just Flowers's store rating

Just Flowers is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Just Flowers is not a merchant member
Just Flowers does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!