Stores > JudaicaWebStore / JWG Ltd

+972-2-6527178

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review JudaicaWebStore / JWG Ltd by clicking a star below.
2018-02-13

Buyer beware!

"I wish I saw the reviews first. Communication was poor, shipment was very slow and when the product arrived the quality was horrible. Very disappointed. I saved for a tallit and wanted something special I would enjoy and be able to pass down to my child. The quality of the tallit was junk and certainly not priced as junk! Was supposed to be 100% wool and was not. Had a silver metal thread running through, which was not in the description or image. The edging was a "surged" edge with white cotton thread. There are multiple long threads where the atarah is attached that are just hanging there untrimmed. It just looks awful. I tried to leave a review on the website about the quality however they are not posting it. When I look at their site it looks like they only post positive reviews. Makes it difficult to know the quality of the item you are considering if you can't read an honest review."

2017-10-16

Poor customer service and dishonest!

"I ordered 2 pairs of sandals in early August. First, they didn't allow me to pick up my order, even though I was traveling to Israel at the end of the month, then they promised me free shipping for an exchange, which they reneged on, and it takes them over a week to respond to emails! When they show sizes on their website, they don't clarify that M/W is men's/womens, and not medium/wide. But the fact that they have been dishonest and not honored my request for free shipping after they promised to do so, and that this is now going on for over 2 months, is disgraceful. STAY AWAY!"

2017-08-29

Excellent

"I ordered a talis and received it within 10 days. I called Akiva and he told me the talis was going to ship out on Monday and I received the talis the following Tuesday. Very happy with the service!!! Thank you Akiva!"

2017-08-10

WARNING, THIS IS AN ONLINE SCAM

"Ordered $56 worth of products 35 days ago. Never received the order. Their "customer "service" is non-existent. Someone named "Ben" keeps telling me to check the post office "nearest you", which is clearly a runaround.

This is a fraudulent company. Stay away!

2017-05-30

TERRIBLE COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH !FRAUDS

"PAID FOR AND NEVER REC. ORDER"

2017-05-07

Extremely poor customer service!

"Here's a summary of my experience, and the accompanying response from the company:

My complaint, after getting my products very late:

This is unacceptable.
Your website did not make note of the 4-6 day processing time at any time during checkout, and your shipping policy isn't even written in standard English. (In English, "availability" is not used as "processing time").

A reasonable person looking at shipping times on a website follows logical standards, considering the shipping time, not adding an extra seven extra days so that the product can be shipped. If it takes you an extra 4-6 business days, you should amend the shipping time for that option to 6-10 business days.

Regardless of this, I inquired about the status of my order before it was shipped, specifically pointing out that the only reason I paid express shipping was because I assumed it would get here within a week, and also asking to refund the express shipping (and ship it normally).

I do not appreciate how you continued to send it via express shipping, wasting money.

Unfortunately, unless this is rectified, I do not think I will be purchasing from you again.

Response:
Shalom John,

Thank you for your comments. We try and make all relevant information available. Not everything can be mentioned in 1 screen.

2017-04-26

poor customer service/shipping

"i was a first time customer of judaica web store.
placed an order for a book from the jewish museum collection.
the order was placed with 2 to 3 day express shipping.
the order arrived TWELVE (12) days later.
i requested a refund of the shipping charges since it took so long.
i was denied.
no way to treat a first time customer who would have been happy with a shipping refund.

i can now call myself a former customer of this business.
will also be contact my credit card company.

2017-01-02

Terrible site

"I ordered a The November expecting to get it by the end of December in time for Hanukkah. It's January and I still have not received it. The so-called tracking said that it was processing in Germany on December 11. Today it still says this. Customer service is in completely unhelpful. "

2016-01-27

Bilingual Wall Hanging sent DEFECTIVE AND COMPANY REFUSED TO CORRECT THE ISSUE

"Please listen to my story for this company has NO integrity and does not stand by their work or the way they send products. Upon ordering, I spoke with Gabi and informed her that the items were to be a gift for my mother. The bilingual wall hanging was tossed on top of the box without any protective covering. The item was received extremely wrinkled however I could get passed that. What I could not abide by was that there was an inch long pull in the fabric of the banner on the right side which looked like a black line. Obviously, I could not give this as a present nor with this startling defect could I put it in my house. I sent Gabi pictures which clearly showed the problem. Gabi stated that her CEO refused to make good on the defective and poorly packaged item that their company sent. I WASTED FORTY DOLLARS on an item and shipping when this money could have gone to planting trees in Israel or tzedakah. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR ORDER! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY as the company does not stand by it work and you will be shafted in the process. That a Jewish company would treat a Jew trying to put Judaica items in her house this way is disgraceful. I nor my friends nor family will ever purchase from this site again You should not either as you will probably receive something defective or poorly packaged and they will not stand by their work. TODAY I AM SORRY TO BE A JEW!"

2015-09-05

"I ordered two facial care sets. I had a serious reaction to the product and requested a credit upon return of of the open set and the unused set. I have sent multiple emails and only got one response stating the CSR had forwarded my request to a supervisor. It has been 5 days and I am being ignored. I am not being told anything. This site has a 21 day return policy and I was just over the 21 days. With skin care it takes time to judge reaction. I am not asking for a refund and would accep a full or partial credit. Not unreasonable. I am aggregated at NO response. I have ordered multiple times from the site and am a loyal customer."

2014-08-28

"I had a great experience dealing with Judaica Webstore. My order needed to be delivered before our wedding so I wrote a note in the order asking if they thought the timing would be any trouble. Akiva wrote back to me to confirm the details, she contacted the vendor to make sure that it was in stock, then she wrote me back to confirm that the order would arrive in plenty of time.

It arrived with plenty of time to spare and it is beautiful. (We ordered a Havdallah Set and two Kiddush Cups.)

Thanks Akiva!

2012-11-06

"I've placed my order on 10/10/2012. Have not seen it yet, it's been almost a month. Paid with pay pal and the website is showing that there is still money due even though they said that they shipped the item and provided me with the tracking number which is not very informative, just tells me that some item left Israel on 10/28/2012! THIS IS A TRAP! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!"

2011-10-31

"DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. I ordered items and they never fullfilled the order plus they blocked me from emailing them about it. They are horrible people who I was so afraid of them using my card number that i had to stop my card in order ensure my security Again DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY YOU BE SORRY"

2011-08-09

"Top quality product.
First grade attention with customers.

2011-06-30

"I ordered a flag and some hyssop which came to 37.85 (including shipping). They took my money but failed to deliver the stuff. I've sent e-mail after email to the company but have not gotten a reply."

Share JudaicaWebStore / JWG Ltd's store rating

JudaicaWebStore / JWG Ltd is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

JudaicaWebStore / JWG Ltd is not a merchant member
JudaicaWebStore / JWG Ltd does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!