support@joybird.com

Customer service: 8.28/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.70/10
2018-07-04

Wonderful

"High class company with quality items!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-07-02

Great product, great company.

"From sending free fabric swatches, to the in home delivery of a custom built product, the customer service at Joybird is outstanding! We love our new chair, and have future purchases planned as well. Thank you!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-07-01

slow but satisfying

"Getting our furniture took awhile (~4 months) from the time we ordered until we received it. But the actual product was worth the wait. The furniture was well built and stylish, as well as customized to our taste."

2018-07-01

High Quality/Great Customer Service

"Love the furniture line. Great quality. Customer Service solve any an all issues/question promptly. "

Eastwood Cool

"Ordering was easy, the build updates made the wait less anxious and the product is worth every penny!"

All that and more!

"After quite a bit of time going through all of the couch options we arrived at the Gervin for it's size and depth. It functions easily as a very comfy large sleeping sofa, even without removing the cushions. We absolutely love the Eclipse fabric as it works perfectly with our other furniture. Thanks for the great delivery service as well. They came on time and set everything up, perfect as I had a meeting a few minutes later and my client loved the new addition. Thanks again Brady "

2018-06-30

Joybird is pride at its best.

"It pays to be patient when ordering furniture from Joybird but it’s worth the wait. From the customer service to the delivery company you will not find a more pleasing experience. Thank you Joybird for all you offer."

Great furniture!

"Love our set--super high quality and looks great!"

2018-06-28

I ordered the Hughes Sofa and Chair for my Townhouse.

"I ordered the Hughes Sofa and Chair for my Townhouse. The quality is great. The fabric samples were helpful. The quality of the furniture is worth the time it took to be delivered. The whole experience was positive. I would recommend paying the extra and have the furniture delivered and set up in your home. I only wish I had more room to order more Joybird furniture. As I replace more pieces I will use Joybird in the future."

2018-06-27

Happy Customers

"I am an Interior Designer and I have purchased several JoyBird items for my happy customers as well as items for myself."

2018-06-26

There is joy in joybird

"I’ve purchased several pieces from joybird. Their pricing is reasonable and quality is superb. "

2018-06-25

Trouble!

"I did a first shopping and was amazing, however, my second order, sofa, lamp, tables, I had a hard time to receive, they had a problem with their supplier, but i just discovery after call asking about my delivery, because the due date, 4 months later my shopping didn't happen. Ok i wait one more month as they told me and nothing, even a call back telling me about update never happened, after more than a month finally received, but one item missing one lamp that should be delivery by FEDEX, but never happened. Always is a nightmare call this company, I just want what I bought in November and didn't receive until end of June. I had an amazing and a one horrible experience, the beauty and quality are in a second plan after all the hard time I'm still having to receive my entire order or the refund! "

2018-06-24

So easy!!

"We love the sofa but decided we really needed a sleeper. No problem! Easy exchange process. No hassle. Love Joybird and will buy again. "

2018-06-23

A wonderful addition to our family!

"I had been pining for a Joybird to come and live with us. When it came time to move forward, I was impressed with the ease of each step in the process. I already had my material samples so the ordering process was simple and straightforward. It helped that there was a way to check the progress of the order online but I think it also encouraged a compulsive need to check it constantly. When it arrived, the delivery went smoothly and my purple couch was even more spectacular in person. Very happy camper!"

2018-06-22

Best online furniture buying experinece EVER!

"Joybird is not just your average furniture company. All you need to do is look through the site at their videos about the company, employees and customers to know this. Our experience was TOP-NOTCH, the two couches we ordered are SUBLIME and I'm pretty sure we are the coolest kids on the block now. Our couches are modern, yet totally work in our old farmhouse with a bohemian vibe. It took a while to get the pieces from California to Maine, but we got them at the estimated time given to us and it was WORTH THE WAIT!"

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.