Stores > Joybird Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joybird Furniture by clicking a star below.

2017-11-25

Joybird makes living joyful and comfortable.

"I am so happy with my purchases from Joybird. I love that it is made in USA, the upholstery holds up to everyday living with a dog and clumsy adults, (spill prone). I purchased a Hughes chaise lounge, swivel chair and ottoman."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! As a thank you for taking the time to share your experience we have dropped a gift in your account that you should be able to see next time you log in ;)! ”

2017-11-24

GREAT Sofa Company!

Anton Secitonal with Bumper in Key Largo Grape Posting publicly as John Angus on Nov 24, 2017.
“Wow! Joybird is such a cool company in so many ways. First of all their website is very well-designed and is a "joy" to visit (no pun intended). It is interactive and easy to navigate displaying their extensive product line of fine home furnishings. My brother who lives in Laytonville, California was the first I know of to order his and I was so impressed, I immediately checked out the website when I got home. Then... several weeks later, my good friend from Pacifica, CA ordered two pieces (key lime green) for their beach house. Wow! So casually comfortable, I started figuring out which style, color and size as soon as I could afford to. So now I'm the talk of the town among friends and family for my new "Key Largo Grape" Anton Sectional with Bumper. So comfortable and spacious. The sofa took a bit longer than I thought, but it was so worth the wait. So far, the fabric quality seems good, as does the structural components, foam etc. The size is perfect for my room, and I've already enjoyed various adult activities aboard my fancy new surfable sofa. And the guys who delivered it were really nice and helpful with moving my existing leather sofa into another room. I tipped them $50 and they left my remote location in Northern California with two of the biggest smiles (except for my own) that I've seen in a long time. I purchased my sofa during a Memorial Day 20% off Sale Joybird was offering, and I did have to talk with Customer Service a couple of times regarding adding a pillow purchase to the delivery and discount structure. They were real nice people to do business with. Don't hesitate. You will not be disappointed, and from what I'm told, if you are, they will make good on it. Joybird... YOU ROCK!”

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Hi John! We appreciate the time you've taken to write this review and have dropped a thank you gift in your account. You'll see it the next time you sign in. Thanks for the kind words.”

2017-11-24

" The email build updates were wonderful as I patiently awaited the arrival of my sofa. The sofa is gorgeous and fits perfectly in my living room. The shipping company was friendly and careful and provided timely updates to the delivery of my furniture. I would buy from Joybird again and I have recommended them to friends and family."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience! We left a gift in your account which you can access next time you log in ;) ”

2017-11-21

Great chair

"Comfortable, great looking, good service, nice people."

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your kind words! As a thank you for your review we have dropped a gift in your account that you can see next time you log in :) ”

2017-11-20

Fantastic furniture; selling service!

"I'm sold on Joybird; not only is their furniture and high-quality and beautiful, But when the local freight company failed to deliver In a timely manner, the customer service agents that I've worked with bent over backward to discover the problem and make it right. The delivery problem was no fault of Joybird and so I commend them for service that sells!"

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to see that you had a wonderful experience! We have dropped a thank you gift in your account and you should be able to see it next time you log in :) ”

2017-11-19

Joybird Furniture is A+++++

"Joybird Company have been extremely helpful in the process of buying couch. The couch I purchased is beautifully crafted and everything I was hoping for! I LOVE it!"

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank your for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear that you are loving your sofa :)! Please take a look at your account at your earliest conveninece as we have dropped a thank you gift! ”

2017-11-19

Joyfully enjoying Joybird!

"From order, delivery and follow-up, it’s been a joy to purchase from Joybird!"

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! As a thank you for taking the time to share your experience we have dropped a gift in your account :)! ”

2017-11-18

Excellent, Client-Centered Company

"Thank you, Joybird, for a flawless experience from ordering, customer service, to delivery. It was worth the wait. So pleased! I adore my Taylor Tonic Hughes Loveseat and Ottoman. I will definitely purchase from this company again."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear that you are loving your loveseat and ottoman! We have dropped a thank you gift in your account and you should be able to see it next time you log in ;) ! ”

2017-11-16

OBSESSED!

"Plain and simple--we are obsessed with Joybird! We have now purchased 3 items--sofa, cocktail table and sideboard! Could not be more impressed! The process was so simple from beginning to end. Thank you.

Rep reply posted Nov-17-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank your for sharing your experience April! We are so glad to hear that you are loving your new furniture! As a thank you for taking the time to leave this review we have dropped a gift in your account and you should be able to see it next time you log in ;)! ”

2017-11-16

Design + Quality = Joybird

"Joybird puts the joy in your furniture shopping experience."

Rep reply posted Nov-17-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We have dropped a thank you gift on your account and you should be able to see it next time you log in :)! ”

2017-11-15

Joybird is worth the wait

"It took more than two months to finally get to us, but our Joybird sofa is wonderful and we're glad we purchased it."

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We have dropped a gift in your account as a thank you for sharing your experience, you should be able to see it next time you log in :)! ”

2017-11-14

This ship has sailed.

"After reading glowing reviews I decided Joybird was the place. But I was too late. Apparently they've merged with stitch and quality has gone way down according to our delivery person who delivers their stuff regularly. They continually botched the customer service from go. Sending me out fabric samples that were discontinued so I'd made all my choices and then they told me too bad. They offered discounts then took them away because it was a new rep and she told me wrong. I had to contact them to find out when my furniture was coming since the promised delivery date was 3 days away, only to find out it was a month behind. Oddly someone did contact me a week after it was suppose to deliver to tell me it was a month late.... They told me an excuse about why my couch was delayed, and that they were always on time, and when I asked about the rest of my stuff (chairs, tables, etc) they copped to everything actually being delayed and the excuses came rolling. They said they'd refund shipping and split orders but didn't follow through then blamed me. Said I needed to confirm that's what I wanted (because ya, I don't want my shipping refunded or my orders asap or as close to on time as possible as I already told them). When I asked for the shipping refund they denied it. The furniture arrived and 4 pieces were just so poorly done that their whole "reviewing for quality control" level was clearly a joke. The boland coffee table was nicked in several places, the legs were uneven and wobbled badly and the glass top didn't even fit in. It was clearly not even cut for the table. The upholestry job on the Morgan chairs was bad on 3 out of 6. I could have done a better staple job that look clean and nice instead of random staples everywhere. And two chairs had what looked like a run or mistake in the fabric (looked like a weird seam, not obvious in photo but obvious by eye) across the back. On my Briar Sleeper sofa, the one cushion is not stuffed as well as the others and sags and looks dumpy. Now, I'm guessing I have another month or more to wait if I want replacements for these after already waiting 3.5 months. Long short, I imagine at one time this was the way to go but unless they get it back together this ship has sailed.

Rep reply posted Nov-14-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Hi sazadow, we're sorry to hear you've had a less than wonderful experience. Could you please send us your order number via DM? We'd like to do whatever possible to better the situation.”

2017-11-13

LOVE this chair !!!!

"This chair is the perfect mix of comfort and style love the color and the fabric"

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review Debbie! We left a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in ;) ! ”

2017-11-12

A+ Product and Service

"I highly recommend Joybird, the product and service is great!"

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We've dropped a small gift in your account that you can access next time you log in ;)! ”

2017-11-12

Easy, high quality

"Super easy from beginning to end. We got 25% off, which was awesome. We love the furniture too."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We have dropped a thank you gift in your account which you can see next time you log in to your account :) ”

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.