support@joybird.com

Customer service: 9.40/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.41/10
2018-04-12

Awesome and Easy

"Easy to order and delivery on time---had a small issue with one chair and received a credit---would definitely recommend and use again"

Posted Apr-13-2018

“Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-04-10

What a JOYful company!

"Saw a friend's couch and found out that it was made by you, which set me down the path to having my own chair built and customized for my home. Love, love, love the designs!"

Posted Apr-11-2018

“Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in! So happy to hear that you are loving your new furniture! ”

2018-04-10

Great company!

"They stand behind their product and treat customers like one of the family! I have never had a question unanswered or a need unmet. Prompt attention was paid when the shipper noticed "damage" to the packaging of my most recent sofa purchase and the quickest customer service communication and remedy that I have ever seen ensued! When wine was spilled on my Hyland chair, they sent me a free bottle of solvent cleaner and saved my furniture! "

Posted Apr-11-2018

“Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you! We appreciate the time you've taken to write this review and have dropped a thank you gift in your account. You'll see it the next time you sign in :) ”

2018-04-09

Good service

"The support team is great. "

Posted Apr-11-2018

“Thanks for the review! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in as a thank you :) ”

Great value

"This was my first purchase, and I am very pleased with the quality and value. "

Posted Apr-11-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are so happy to hear that you are loving your new furniture! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in! ”

Excellent experience

"Great shopping experience with Joybird"

Fun to buy from

"It’s user friendly and easy to order and something about it is just fun. "

Posted Apr-11-2018

“Hi Leah, Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-04-07

Modern quality

"Comfy, stylish furniture. Joybird was very quick to send samples and answer in questions I had"

Posted Apr-11-2018

“Hi Kim! Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-04-07

Midcentury Furniture that impresses

"Love my new furniture. I was definitly worth the wait. Quality is A1 and the looks is priceless. My livingroom looks stunning!"

Posted Apr-11-2018

“Hi Siga, Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-04-03

Great Company

"Ordering and customer service has been very easy and responsive. Any issue or question I've had, has been addressed quickly and to my satisfaction. Products are constructed very well and high quality. "

Posted Apr-06-2018

“Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in! ”

2018-04-03

Hacienda Royal velvet pillows

"Worth the wait for great quality pillows. "

Posted Apr-06-2018

“Thanks for the review! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in as a thank you! ”

2018-04-02

pleased

"very happy with process. The product really is what they say. So well designed and built they do not need to exaggerate! Thank you Joybird."

Posted Apr-06-2018

“Thank you for your review! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in as a thank you for sharing your experience :) ”

2018-04-02

Feel comfortable buying online

"Beautiful custom furniture with 1 year trial. Love the company. "

Posted Apr-02-2018

“Thanks for the review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-03-31

"The whole experience couldnt have been easier - from the swatches to the delivery, and the finished product is just what I wanted"

2018-03-30

Joyous Joybird

"Excellent customer service and furniture quality with a trend towards doing right by people and the planet. Very happy with my experiences and plan to order again."

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.