support@joybird.com

Customer service: 9.43/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.44/10
2018-04-25

Great customer service!

"Very friendly and responsive, always willing to help with any concerns. "

Posted Apr-25-2018

“Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-04-23

what is there not to love?

"I am so glad that I found this wonderful furniture manufacturer. The quality of the items I have ordered has been exceptional. The ease in delivery was a relief. In addition, how can you not feel good about ordering furniture made in the USA and the company has a corporate goal of helping Mother Earth. "

Posted Apr-25-2018

“Hi Lori, Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-04-22

It's OK - You can do this!

"Shopping for furniture online may seem somewhat daunting, but the Joybird site and customer service really made our big purchase a snap. My wife and I discussed the different styles and colors, comparing different pieces. Later I asked one of the Joybird designers for some ideas. I also measured our living space and used the measurements of the various pieces we picked in a scale drawing to verify that everything would fit well before we clicked the buy button.
The order was completed on time and arrived in a delivery truck 3 months later. The delivery crew unpacked and assembled the pieces right on site.
I must say our Hughes furniture in Taylor Tonic upholstery was certainly worth the wait. When friends and family come to visit we get lots of compliments.

Posted Apr-25-2018

“Hi David! We appreciate the time you've taken to write this review and have dropped a thank you gift in your account. You'll see it the next time you sign in. Thanks for the kind words.

2018-04-21

Worth the wait

"The build process took months but the final product is worth the wait. We will be repeat Joybird customers."

Posted Apr-25-2018

“Thank you for your review Julia, we are glad to hear that you are loving your new furniture and wanted to share that we left a gift in your account as a thank you for sharing your experience :) ”

2018-04-21

"Excellent quality - I tell anyone who will listen that they should buy joy bird products. Not only do they stand by their products but they’re beautiful and timeless. I’m saving up for my next piece. "

Posted Apr-25-2018

“Thank you for your review! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in :) ”

2018-04-20

Beauty, Quality and Comfort

"I purchased the Hughes Sleeper Sectional in Lucky Turquoise with Mocha Wood Stain and upgraded the mattress. I was hesitant to order furniture online but wow am I pleased. You can observe the quality in the workmanship immediately from the stitching of the fabric to the sturdiness and weight of the piece. The sleeper is easy to operate and is very comfortable. The seating is firm which I like. The delivery of the product was excellent. I love it more than I expected to and will use Joybird again"

Posted Apr-25-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Candace, we have dropped a gift in your account as a thank you for leaving this review :) ”

2018-04-18

Best couch ever.......

"From ordering to shipping, everything was smooth and easy!! We picked our own fabric from swatches and wood color that Joybird sent. Just a few weeks later and we have the best couch ever!! Thanks Joybird!"

Posted Apr-24-2018

“Thanks for the great review! We hope that you are loving your new furniture and wanted to share that we dropped a gift in your account which you can see it next time you sign in!”

2018-04-17

Beautiful sectional!

"I recently ordered a sectional from Joybird. A little skeptical of quality, I am really please with what I received. I loved the updates to the build progress and the item arrived close to on-time. It was built and completed by the timeframe given, but for shipping and delivery,
My sectional arrived more than a week later than expected.

Posted Apr-24-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we hope that you are loving your sectional at home and wanted to share that we've dropped a thank you gift in your account that you can access next time you log in! ”

2018-04-17

Overjoyed by this beautiful dresser

"The Fenton dresser is everthing I wanted - beautiful and elegant. The brass gives this piece a statement that makes it stand out. It was delayed; however, it was well worth the wait. I definitely recommend Joybird!"

Posted Apr-24-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! As a thank you we've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in! ”

2018-04-16

Amazing Furniture! Amazing Company!

"I researched a ton before purchasing furniture from Joybird. I read a bunch of very positive reviews and a few negative ones. The biggest complaint on the neg reviews was the build time. SO..if your in a hurry to get your furniture you may have to pay for rush. I wasn't so the wait didn't bother me. I LOVE mid-centruy furniture. I ordered 8 pieces and 4 accessories so I spent quite a bit of money. They are great with returns and damages. I am returning one couch that I struggled to love as it wasn't quite what I wanted and joybird was crazy supportive with my decision to return. I also had a sofa that was punctured by the delivery men while unwrapping and joybird is in the works getting another made. I cant overstate how delightful they are to work with. I'm very pleased with my furniture. It is study and build really well. Get a color swatch before ordering. The swatches are true to color. "

Posted Apr-24-2018

“Hi Emily! We appreciate the time you've taken to write this review and have dropped a thank you gift in your account. You'll see it the next time you sign in. Thanks for the kind words.”

Well worth the wait

"I love my new sofa, ottoman, chair and love seat. Comfy, sturdy and excellent quality. "

Posted Apr-18-2018

“Hi Leah, Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

Groovy - you bet!

"Everything about Joybird, form the people to the products are top-notch. Looking for exceptional design, extraordinary craftsmanship and personalized furniture - Joybird is your answer! "

2018-04-16

"Joybird creates custom pieces of quality furniture. I definitely recommend putting aside any hesitation to order furniture online, and shop here first. Excellent value for the price!"

Posted Apr-16-2018

“Hi Hannah, Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-04-14

We Love Joybird!

"So many good things to say about Joybird!! We purchased the Hughes sofa in 2016 and are so pleased with the appearance, quality, and comfort of the piece. Their customer service is excellent and they kept in communication with us during the building process. Since every piece is custom made, the timeline from order to delivery is slower than some, but the quality of the product more than makes up for the waiting time. From initial swatch order to delivery, our entire experience was smooth and easy. Their post order support is also exceptional. We had to replace the foam cushions due to a pet accident, and they were so kind and sympathetic during the process. We are Joybird customers for life!"

Posted Apr-16-2018

“Thank you for sharing this experience with us Nikki! We are glad to hear that you had a good experience with us and that our support team was able to assist. As a thank you for taking the time to share your experience we have dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in :) ”

2018-04-13

Remarkable

"Wow, while Joybird manufacturers my new sofa, I'm included in every step of the build process. Joybird has managed to give me the touch and feel of a quality material and company culture in the same way Rolls Royce builders engineer custom luxury automobiles, I know. It has given me a sense of real appreciation. More than a thank you! I rave on about Joybird to my friends and family and believe this, I made the right choice and foresee custom quality furniture envied by the Jones's. I will always buy my furniture from Joybird hereafter. "

Posted Apr-13-2018

“We appreciate the time you've taken to write this review and have dropped a thank you gift in your account. You'll see it the next time you sign in. Thanks for the kind words.”

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.