support@joybird.com

Shipping & packaging: 7.00/10
Customer service: 8.28/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.70/10
2018-07-16

Great Service. Great Furniture!

"Couldn't be happier with my Hughes Loveseat. It was priced right and goes right along with my eclectic style. Ordering was simple and having the progress updates was a welcome feature. The furniture design is great and the build seems very good as well. Honestly, I thought the upholstery might be flimsy but it's actually quite strong. Overall, I'm impressed and quite satisfied!"

2018-07-15

My dreamy, whimsical, mid-century living room is full of JOYbird

"I spent a ridiculous amount of time looking for and at the furniture I ultimately purchased. No regrets! Every time I walk into my living room now, I smile. The quality and comfort truly is a JOY. "

2018-07-13

Highly rec

"While my entire buying process with Joybird hasn’t been without bumps in the road, I still recommend them. Their products are well built, stylish, and well priced. Their customer service makes up for the glitches that occurred and I wouldn’t hesitate buying from them again. "

2018-07-13

Highly recommend this company!

"Great customer service and wonderful products. Very satisfied."

2018-07-12

Delivered late and damaged

"I see quite a number of 5 star ratings, which is great, but my experience to date has been pretty bad. I was given a timeframe for expected completion of my custom shelves and when that passed by, I had to write in to ask what's going on - I would have expected a proactive notification about the delay. On top of that, the readjusted timeframe they gave me was also missed. Finally my shelves were on the way and I was given a 4 hour window for the physical delivery. Well, that passed and it was almost an hour after that I received a call from the delivery company that they were on the way and would be there in 15 minutes. 30 minutes later, 6:45pm, they showed up. Both shelves were damaged - not horribly, but a number of the corners were crushed in and ripped up, so likely damaged in transit. I was told I could reject the delivery in which case they would throw the pieces in the dumpster, so I accepted it because that just seems silly. I reported this immediately to Joybird and more than 36 hours later, still haven't had a response. I just now left a voicemail. One would think that a damaged item would receive the highest attention. Guess not. Finally, personally the shelves, while lovely looking, upon closer inspection aren't really all that well made. The wood is dark and where the boards come together is much lighter, so it seems like the glue came through? I don't know, but to me not enough attention to detail."

2018-07-12

Mid-Century Modern At Its Best!

"Joybird furniture has been the core of my professional office remodel. Everything is of very high quality and worth waiting for! I can't say enough about their prompt customer service and professional shipping. Highly recommended!"

2018-07-11

High quality products!

"I love Joybird! I recently redecorated a room in my house and purchased the Hyland loveseat, Hyland chair, Soto chair, and Riley pouf. The items are gorgeous, comfortable, and extremely well made. The furniture took a while to arrive but was well worth the wait!"

2018-07-10

Love my Hopson!

"Easy website, gorgeous furniture designs, amazing fabric choices, frequent communication, phenomenal customer service...I love Joybird!"

2018-07-10

Beautiful Midcentury Modern Couch of my Dreams

"My Elliot Reversible Sectional arrived yesterday and I couldn’t be more pleased. The sectional was delivered on time (after a bit of a snafu with the delivery company “losing” the crate which Joybird was wonderfully helpful through) and the delivery men were quick and efficient.

The couch was set up and all pieces were present during delivery. The cushions appear to be well made and on the firm side as indicated in the product listing.

I am not particularly tall (short actually at 5’1”) so the height of the back cushions are perfect for me, coming up to support my shoulders when I’m sitting straight, but it might be an adjustment for those who are taller.

I appreciate the firm seat cushions and I feel that they are well made. The frame seems to be sturdy as promised. All in all, I am really looking forward to seeing how this purchase treats me over time. For now though, I am extremely thrilled and in love with my couch!

2018-07-08

Joy bird furniture is a joy to own!!

"We love our joy bird chair and sectional. We have had it nearly one year and it is still going strong. Thank you joy bird. I cant say enough good about the whole experience. From ordering to delivery set up and enjoyment. You are the best."

2018-07-07

Affordable quality, great mid-century feel

"Affordable quality, great mid-century feel"

2018-07-06

LOVE our Hughes Apartment Sofa

"We got the Hughes after seeing it in a showroom in NYC, LOVE the fabric, quality craftsmanship, and unique material options. We are getting a Chesterfield sleeper next- and maybe a swivel chair. We are Joybird converts completely, love the designs and fabric options, and products. Very happy. "

2018-07-04

Wonderful

"High class company with quality items!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-07-02

Great product, great company.

"From sending free fabric swatches, to the in home delivery of a custom built product, the customer service at Joybird is outstanding! We love our new chair, and have future purchases planned as well. Thank you!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-07-01

slow but satisfying

"Getting our furniture took awhile (~4 months) from the time we ordered until we received it. But the actual product was worth the wait. The furniture was well built and stylish, as well as customized to our taste."

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.