Stores > Joybird Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joybird Furniture by clicking a star below.

2017-12-21

Joybird will make your home more joyful

"Found Joybird through a friend and thought I had to check it out! I was looking for an accent chair and there were so many to choose from, when ordering swatches they arrived quickly so I was able to order my chair and get in my house within about 5 weeks! It's beautiful and the craftsmenship is amazing."

Rep reply posted Dec-22-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience! We have dropped a gift in your account that you can see next time you log in ;)! ”

2017-12-14

I’m Super Cool

"Always want mid century modern sofa & didn’t want to buy a used on, so I got a custom-made joybird one, and it’s totally awesome. I love love love it. "

Rep reply posted Dec-18-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so happy to hear that you love your new sofa! Take a look at your account as we have dropped a thank you gift there for you :) ”

2017-12-14

A perfect MCM experience

"The whole process was assuring and great. I hope I can find a place for something else in my house by Joybird!"

Rep reply posted Dec-14-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can see next time you log in to help with that next purchase ;)! ”

niclol15's Avatar

2017-12-13

Joyful Joybird

"llo Joybird Team,

We are loving our Hughes sofa and chair! Excellent quality and beautiful design to complete our new home. We are so thrilled we are ordering more pieces! Everything from the customer service to delivery was top notch. The only down side is waiting 9 weeks to see the finished product.

Sincerely,
Nicole L.

Rep reply posted Dec-14-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review Nicole! We are so glad to hear that you love your furniture! We left a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in ;)! ”

2017-12-13

worth every penny!

"Ordering from Joybird has been the easiest online shopping experience! I was looking for a certain style and I stumbled upon Joybird.com and found exactly what I wanted!"

Rep reply posted Dec-13-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience! We've dropped a thank you gift in your account that you can see next time you log in ;)!”

2017-12-12

"Joybird communicated every step of the way. Totally satisfied."

Rep reply posted Dec-13-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can see next time you log in ;) ”

2017-12-10

"I absolutely love the service, attention to detail and the finish product! We will forever be joybird clients! "

Rep reply posted Dec-11-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your kind words! We've dropped a gift in your account that you should be able to see next time you log in ;)! ”

2017-12-07

An absolutely awesome purchasing expe

"This experience exceeded our expectations. I loved that I could see the status of the couch as it was built. The quality is outstanding. From start to finish, the entire process was top notch. "

Rep reply posted Dec-11-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your experience! As a thank you we've dropped a gift in your account that you should be able to see next time you log in ;)”

Ajones05's Avatar

2017-12-05

Great Service

"I was nervous buying such a large piece of furniture online but after receiving my first sectional I was hooked. It seems well made and I have gotten a ton of compliments from guests on the look and feel of the items."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you love your sectional :)! At your earliest convenience access your account as we have dropped a gift there as thank you for taking the time to share your experience. ”

2017-12-03

Love it!!!

"From start to finish I couldn't be happier. I plan on furnishing a good portion of my house with Joybird. I love the fabrics and colors and build updates!"

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you had a great experience! Check your account as we've left a gift in there for you :)! ”

2017-12-02

Stylish without blowing your budget.

"This company is fantastic. I appreciate the attention to detail in the production of their products. Customer service is excellent. Life time warranty is a huge plus. Products are reasonably priced."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your kind words! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can see next time you log in! ”

2017-11-30

Sleek and modern styling

"I love the furniture, but love the customer service even more. We had a problem with our sofa's and Joybird has done everything to help resolve it. I love the 365 day return/exchange. You never know what you are getting until it arrives. Everything so far has been perfect. Just waiting for our replacement sofas to arrive."

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Brian, we are so glad to hear that you love your furniture! We left a little something in your account that you can see next time you log in ;) ”

2017-11-30

Spending the knight in

"Great customer service and great product. "

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in ;) ”

2017-11-28

Crazy Stylish

"We just love our furniture. We have a rental in Park City and home in CA and they are turning into Joybird showrooms. We LOVE this stuff. "

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We've dropped a thank you gift in your account that you should be able to see next time you log in ;)! ”

2017-11-26

Excellent Sofa and Customer Service

"I ordered the 74" Winslow soft for my music studio in a strong color to offset the deep brown paint of one of the walls. It really brought a lot of color and energy into the room and goes well with the Japanese prints. I was immediately impressed with the build quality of the sofa and attention to detail. My experience working with Joybird has been very professional and easy. I've talked to them during the process by email, live chat and phone. They have always been incredibly helpful and supportive. I had concerns about the couch being too stiff and noticed it broke in a bit over a few weeks.I enjoy the support now. I'm so impressed with Joybird that I'm ordering more furniture for other parts of our home.

Thank you Joybird for the vision and care you give in not only the design but every detail of l the customer experience!

Rep reply posted Nov-27-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We've dropped a thank you gift in your account that you can access next time you log in ;)! ”

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.