Stores > Joybird Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joybird Furniture by clicking a star below.

2018-01-27

Love it!

"If you need furniture, Joybird is the company you are looking for."

Rep reply posted Jan-29-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Hi Ann, Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-01-23

Good qu

"Original order was a couple weeks past due date but worth the wait... just wish the delivery people hadn’t damaged one piece... now I’m waiting again"

Rep reply posted Jan-24-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience, we have confirmation that a replacement order has been processed and assure you that our team is working really hard to complete your Sleeper as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and hope that you are enjoying your furniture at home, please check your account at your earliest convenience as we have dropped a gift there for you. ”

2018-01-23

Joybird is the first furniture line to recommend to our clients

"Production times can be unexpectedly long but overall, all of our clients have been very happy with every piece and rated their experience 5 stars. Basically a wait that is worth taking for the product."

Rep reply posted Jan-24-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thanks for the great review! We are so glad that your clients are enjoying their new furniture! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-01-16

Just what I wanted and more!

"I have had such a positive experience with Joybird. I have been most impressed by their quaility of product and service. It's refreshing to have a company stand behind their product..never giving you the run around! Wow! Thanks zjoybird!"

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Hi Ejohnson0529, Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

Boston, MA
2018-01-16

Best Couch Ever, Probably

"We ordered the Joybird Briar Sofa not knowing really what to expect. I mean, the pictures on the website looked amazing and everything we saw at the usual stores was less than exciting. But it wasn't until it arrived that we could see the quality, feel how comfortable it was, and really think about the value with all that considered (plus a solid Labor Day sale). It's just amazing, and with delivery into the living room (from a narrow street on a snowy day, up three flights of stairs, around some tight corners, into the precise spot with no packaging to clean up) we quickly forgave that it took longer than we wanted to arrive (3 months from order date). But listen, if I'm here giving it five stars despite that then you should get one too. "

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Hi Kelly! We appreciate the time you've taken to write this review and have dropped a thank you gift in your account. You'll see it the next time you sign in. Thanks for the kind words. Happy to hear you are loving your new sofa!”

2018-01-12

The bold and beautiful Braxton!

"Apart from receiving the most beautiful furniture - Joybirds attention to detail is amazing! From getting the swatch of fabric, to receiving a personalized card - I knew this was going to be a unique experience. I loved it so much, I ordered a sectional! Thank you!"

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-01-10

Great furniture, almost like art

"Joybird's selection of furniture is outstanding. The colors and material types available are just as wonderful. The furniture, once it arrived, has been a great complement. The only negative was the amount of time the order was delayed though their customer service team were professional and very pleasant to work with."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Jeannine, we are so happy to hear that you are loving your new furniture. As a thank you for taking the time to leave this review we have dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in :) ”

Bennett Indigo Korver Sofa

"Beautiful fabric, solid construction, great design. Also had no trouble with delivery and installation. Exactly as expected. Only complaint is how long it took to construct the sofa -- a couple of months, since the fabric wasn't in stock and had to be ordered."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so happy to hear that you are loving your new furniture. We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in :) ”

2018-01-09

Love my new Elliot sofa sleeper

"I just completely remodeled my 2nd house and a Joybird sofa (or two) was the carrot dangled in front of me. Our project is done and the house is AMAZING and I finally realized my dream of buying one for my guest/office. I am over the moon with my new Elliot Sleeper sofa. The upgraded memory foam mattress makes this little twin sleeper so comfy for my guests and the sofa is the loveliest pop of color. This space makes me happy to get back to work on Monday.

Here is a photo https://www.instagram.com/p/BddeCfYF0DT/

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience Jen! We are so glad to see that you are loving your new furniture! We just left a thank you gift in your account that you can access next time you log in! ”

Stylish and Comfortable

"What else could you ask for in furniture. Every one has their own look that they are trying to capture to make home feel as comfortable and Inviting as possible. I am thrilled with the furniture I purchased from Joybird. great craftsmanship. "

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience! We've left a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in! ”

2018-01-07

Joybird joyfully bed

"I found my experience of purchasing my Hughes bed at Joybird to be a wonderful experience. Being able to select all of the materials and designing my own bed allowed me to get exactly what I wanted. The bed arrived just as ordered and the quality of the craftsmanship exceeded my expectations."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear that you are loving your bed! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in :)! ”

2018-01-04

Great products for mid century design

"My joybird products always come on time and are high quality. Joybird is my favorite place to order mid century furniture and decor from. "

Rep reply posted Jan-05-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can see next time you log in :)! ”

2017-12-26

Great products

"The only thing I would change about using Joybird in my design company is the lead time on products. "

Rep reply posted Dec-27-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We've left a thank you gift in your account that you can access next time you log in ;) ”

2017-12-24

Marvelous Mid Century Mod

"This chair is absolutely marvelous. All the look and feel of Mid-Century Mod with the build quality of today's tech. Customer service was impeccable. Love it!"

Rep reply posted Dec-26-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that you are loving your chair :)! We've left a thank you gift in your account that you can see next time you log in! ”

2017-12-22

High quality mid-century modern furniture at reasonable prices

"The best! Joybird makes it easy to find beautiful and high quality mid-century modern furniture at reasonable prices.

They also make it easy to get the right pieces for your space by providing swatches to review before placing your order and they even give you up to a year to return a piece if you don't love it.

Their customer support is incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the process. Highly recommended!

Rep reply posted Dec-22-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience Andy! We are so happy to hear that you love your new furniture :)! ”

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.