support@joybird.com

Customer service: 9.43/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.44/10
2018-05-09

Love the sofa!

"The sofa is wonderful. High quality, comfortable and beautiful. Only down side was the shipping company. They failed to deliver on the assigned day and were hard to get a hold of."

2018-05-09

The best seller I have ever worked with!

"Everything about Joybird is amazing - the style, the quality, the customer service, the number of options, how involved you feel in the process, the sales, the rewards.... I can't praise this company enough. I've been a regular shopper for years and have turned a number of my friends and family on to it as well! "

Posted May-09-2018

“Thank you for your review Mary! We are so happy to hear that we are part of your home and have dropped a gift in your account as thank you for sharing your experience! ”

2018-05-08

Don’t be afraid to buy a sofa online

"I was a little skeptical buying online, but the reviews persuaded me, and they’re not wrong. I’ve got a great piece of furniture—it looks great and is very comfortable. Don’t be afraid!"

Posted May-09-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Amanda, we are so happy to hear that you are loving your new furniture and have dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in as a thank you! ”

I’m in love!

"My new Fitzgerald sofa and Collins chairs have exceeded my expectations. The fabric, quality and workmanship is extraordinary. The wait is a little long, but well worth the final result. I would recommend any of their products to Mid-Century Modern lovers."

Posted May-09-2018

“Hi Cathee, We appreciate the time you've taken to write this review and have dropped a thank you gift in your account. You'll see it the next time you sign in. Thanks for the kind words.”

Joybird is mid-century heaven

"Quality and style! Thank you for offering comfortable furniture with quality workmanship and amazing mid-century style."

Posted May-09-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Juliette! We are so glad to hear that you love your new furniture and wanted to share that we left a gift in your account as thank you for your review! :) ”

2018-05-07

JOYBIRD = some of the best customer service I've ever experienced.

"I've placed several orders with JOYBIRD furniture company: Hughes Sofa (Turquoise Blue), Hughes Swivel chair & apartment-size ottoman (Bentley Yellow), several pillows, a wall clock, etc...

Quality products, great craftsmanship and excellent customer service!

I've never dealt with a company more personable and easy to do business with. I highly recommend this company - you cannot go wrong.

Posted May-09-2018

“Hi Joseph! We appreciate the time you've taken to write this review and have dropped a thank you gift in your account. You'll see it the next time you sign in. Thanks for the kind words.”

2018-05-07

Go out of their way to make you happy

"Joybird offers high quality furniture for lower prices. I searched for 2 years to find the perfect chaise lounger - I looked at Wayfair, West Elm, Houzz, Overstock.com, Crate and Barrell, Target, Ikea, Z Galerie, Resoration Hardware (basically everywhere, in every price range). Joybird had exactly what I wanted, and they made it here in the US with unmatched materials and craftsmanship. I was updated by email throughout the construction process and delivery was fast and simple. And after I posted a photo of my new chaise with my dog, Joybird mailed a gift for my dog - a ball, rope toy and treat!! So sweet!"

Posted May-09-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Jenni, we are so happy to hear that you are loving your new chaise and that your pet enjoyed the gift! As a thank you for taking the time to leave this review we have dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in :)! ”

Comfy!

"Joybird has made the shopping easy. The swatches were helpful, the sofa arrived promptly, the delivery service was excellent. My house was on our neighborhood home and garden tour and the sofa received a lot of compliments. "

Posted May-09-2018

“Thanks for the great review! We are so glad to hear that everyones in the tour loved your new sofa! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-05-06

"Picking out the right couch took forever. We kept going back and forth. Then the fabrics... once ordered we were nervous about if we would like it. Since we can't try it out. But it is an awesome couch. Wecwould definitely order from this company again.The delivery company was not the best though. "

Posted May-09-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Shannon, we are happy to hear that you love your new sofa and appreciate your feedback in regards to the delivery company as we are always looking to improve our services. We have dropped a gift in your account as a thank you for taking the time to leave this review, you can access it next time you log in to our site ;) ”

Joybird makes adulting easy

"Joybird has smart one of a kind furniture and accessories that took our home to the next level. Love them!"

Posted May-09-2018

“Thank you for sharing your experience Amanda! We left a little something as a thank you in your account for you to enjoy :)! ”

Perfect pop of color

"Enjoyed purchased from Joybird. Good quality furniture and great fabrics "

Posted May-09-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in as a thank you! ”

2018-05-04

"the overall experience from start to finish was exceptional."

Posted May-09-2018

“Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-05-04

Terrible Promises!

"These folks cannot deliver on the promises they make. They have promised 3 delivery dates now and still have even shipped. They also said that they fail to tell folks that the delivery takes 2-3 weeks. So they are almost 3 weeks behind with another 3 weeks to deliver. 6 weeks behind and this is common it seems based on other reviews. Steer clear. I was so excited for this company and they failed big time!"

Posted May-09-2018

“Hi Cody, we are sorry to hear that you are having a less than wonderful experience with us. I see on our end that our support team has been working closely with you to get your order delivered ASAP and hope that they were able to turn this experience around for you. We thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to get this resolved. ”

2018-05-01

Awesome expereince

"Joybird was awesome every step of the way. Great prompt customer service and excellent product. The sectional we ordered is everything we expected and more!"

Posted May-09-2018

“Hi Sarah, Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-04-29

I love Mid-century and Joy bird too

"Our Hughes sofa and chairs from Joybird are exactly what I was looking for in a mid-century modern design...not only are they extremely well made, it is the coolest looking set we've ever owned. Everyone that sees them can't stop complementing me on them. And the customer service I've recievied was exceptional from start to finish. When my grand daughter had a potty training accident on my chairs not once but twice! They were able to replace the cushions ( Joybird your awesome thank you!). I've already got my eye on the Aubrey for my next set. =) "

Posted May-09-2018

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Katt! We are so happy to hear that our support team was able to assist you and that you are loving your new furniture at home! As a thank you for taking the time to share your experience we have dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in :) ”

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.