support@joybird.com

Shipping & packaging: 7.00/10
Customer service: 8.28/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.70/10
2018-07-30

Amazing quality furniture and worth the wait!

"Overall our experience was great, beside waiting for JB Hunt to schedule our delivery time Joybird was quick to reply to my questions about our order. The furniture is solid and beautiful! I love my Eliot bumper sleeper sofa and my rug!"

Great customer service

"Delivery was slow (over six months) but the customer service made up for the wait."

Best furniture ever!!!!

"Love the furniture and the customer service!!! Furniture is even better than expected. This is my forever furniture store. Planning for my next pieces!!!"

It’s a beauty

"The process of picking out each detail was simple and watching the status was fun. "

Wonderful sofa. Love love love

"This product is so beautiful, and such good craftsmanship. I plan on enjoying my new sofa for years to come!"

2018-07-28

A great company to buy from!

"Every step of the process is played out for you and the quality of the product is exactly what I had hoped for."

EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY!

"A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND PRODUCT, COULDN'T ASK FOR MORE"

2018-07-28

Doing business was a joy.

"They sent us emails every step of the way with pictures. We were very happy with the results
There loveseat is beautiful!!!

Great Furniture

"Love Joybird. High quality furniture that's affordable. "

2018-07-27

Great furniture comes to those who wait!

"It felt like it took forever to get our furniture, but the quality and level of design really made it worthwhile. We ended up returning part of the order because we decided that we needed water-cleanable fabric and that the sectional was a bit too firm for us, but we bought another Joybird sectional to replace it, plus a bench for our other room."

2018-07-25

LOVE my Owen Chairs!

"I was on the hunt for good quality furniture at a reasonable price. I also wanted something that was a little fun - in style and color. The Joybird Owen chairs in Lucky Turquoise fit the bill! I think my favorite feature of these chairs is the deep seat. I'm 5'5 and I'm able to lounge comfortably without needing a footrest. I'm also able to curl my entire body up in the chair and not be squished. My husband is 6'3 and also appreciates the deep seat. We placed our order in late May and they arrived on schedule in early July. It was approximately 6 weeks and was well worth the wait. I had my eye on a media console as well but I waited until the chairs came in to make sure I was happy with the final product before making another purchase. I ordered the Stella Low Media Console and am patiently awaiting it's arrival in Nov - 16 week lead time but again, I'm confident it's worth the wait! You can order the Owen chairs with confidence. They're a SOLID piece of furniture and you cannot beat the price! They will be the centerpiece of your home! Happy Shopping!"

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-07-25

16 weeks and still nothing delivered

"Placed an order April 2 for a sofa, chair, end table, coffee table, dresser. Five items. Today is July 25th (over 16 weeks ago) and not one of these items has arrived. Phone calls have yielded lots of empathy training but very little resolution. I want a resolution, not empathy.

2018-07-24

"My couch & chairs are everything I hoped for, I am in love!"

2018-07-22

Furnishing my apartment with Joybird has been joyous

"I am still awaiting the delivery of my sofa, however, I can speak to the quality of the items and the dedication of the customer service team. Both are excellent!"

2018-07-21

Love my Joybird credenza

"I had coveted the Auden credenza for long enough. I finally decided to buy it when it was on sale. I couldn't get through on the phone to ask questions, so I used the convenient text option more than once to make the purchase go smoothly. I was lucky that they had a few already built, so my delivery wasn't the usual wait for custom made furniture. It came when it was estimated and we are totally in love with it. It's huge and beautiful and practical. Each door for storage is long enough to hold a yoga mat. Score! All of or workout stuff fits on one side and records, games and puzzles in the other. Helps us to keep things tidy."

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.