Stores > Joybird Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.97/10 7.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joybird Furniture by clicking a star below.

2018-02-12

The joy in Joybird is true.

"I’ve wanted to buy from Joybird for years. I bookmarked pages but never pulled the trigger. Last year I asked for a swatch kit and bought some fabric to reupholster a chair. Then a few months ago I finally bought a couch. Best decision I’e made in a long time. They made ordering easy, kept me notified on the progress of the build, and even sent me a signed note thanking me for the purchase. It’s a small thing but it made me smile when I needed it most."

Rep reply posted Feb-13-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Hi there! We appreciate the time you've taken to write this review and have dropped a thank you gift in your account. You'll see it the next time you sign in. Thanks for the kind words.”

Joybird rocks

"Just love our new coach! "

Rep reply posted Feb-13-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We've dropped a gift in your account as a thank you for taking the time to share your experience, you can access it next time you log in :) ”

Fantastic!

"We absolutely LOVE our new couch!! It's beautiful, exactly as we envisioned, and so so well made. We were worried about our tan-colored rabbit shedding on the couch, but the velvet really doesn't attract hair as much as we thought it might and it's been very easy to brush it off when needed. SO comfortable, downright squishy and has already been napped on several times. It's long enough for both my husband and I to stretch our legs out when leaning against either end. 3 average sized people could fit on this couch. It did take time to arrive, but we knew it was worth it for the custom build and high quality and we liked the build updates that kept us in the know about how far along our couch was. White glove delivery to the room of our choice and all packing material taken away - literally within 5 minutes our room was transformed and we didn't even have to lift a finger. It's everything we were hoping for and more!!"

Rep reply posted Feb-12-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and for your kind words. We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in as a thank you for sharing your experience. So glad to see that you are loving your new furniture :)! ”

2018-02-07

Mid Century Modern Dream Furniture

"Extremely happy with the customer service, product, choices of fabric and color options. "

Rep reply posted Feb-07-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We've dropped a thank you gift in your account that you can access next time you log in :)! ”

2018-02-05

Kensignton Sofa and Bradshaw Chair

"I ordered the Kensington Sofa, Bradshaw Chair and Soto Ottoman from Joybird. I was really happy with them. The sofa, in particular, is very comfortable. The delivery took about six weeks longer than projected, but it was worth the wait. Their customer service was also very helpful. "

Rep reply posted Feb-06-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear that you are loving your new furniture in your home! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in :) ”

2018-02-05

Mid Century Heaven ‼️

"It was an awesome experience from start to finish. We look forward to our new recliner we it’s delivered❗️"

Rep reply posted Feb-06-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review John! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in :)! ”

MATT3FAZIO's Avatar

Great fit and feel!

"I was incuraged by a local vintage ship that sells couches to instead by from joybird. Although there was a wait, I feel it was my best decision for my newly purchased house. Thanks for making me a product with such craftsmanship that I like!! If and when I need something else I will be sure to revert back to Joybird!"

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in as a thank you for your review :) ”

UPDATED/Not loving it.

"My rating is now 5 stars. Although the furniture didn't work out for us, the customer service has been outstanding! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Joybird to someone who is interested in mid century modern furniture. They stand by their return policy so they're worth giving a try, it just wasn't a good fit for us.

I purchased 2 Presley chairs and 2 ottomans approximately 6 months ago. Delivery people scratched up the wood, snagged the fabric and didn't even put the legs on correctly. Although Joybird gave us a discount, I expected better after spending almost $1800. After paying for new furniture I'd like it to look new. Now only 6 months later, the material on the seat cushions has strecthed and the back cushions have sunken (we are not big people.) I'd hate to see what they will look like in another 6 months. We don't feel they are very comfortable either. Customer service has been fine up to this point, but the furniture has been disappointing for us. I have already contacted them about returning...we'll see how it goes

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience Tara, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues with your chairs and have contacted our support team to make sure that you are assisted ASAP in regards to the return of the pieces. Thank you for your patience, please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we are here to help. ”

2018-02-03

Already recommended, & shared our fabric swatches with family!

"Amazing customer service!"

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We've dropped a gift in your account as a thank you that you can access next time you log in! ”

2018-01-30

Great Furniture! Great customer experience!

"Moving into my very first own apartment was a daunting task. Especially picking out the right furniture. I wanted something that would last, had style, yet affordable for my first apartment.

I was so happy to have discovered Joybird! It was to say the least a Joy to order for joybird. I've ordered numerous pieces of furniture based on reviews I've read about the company, and am impressed every time by the quality of the service and of the product.

My living room center piece, my Korver sofa, is THE MOST comfortable sofa I've ever sat on. The build quality is solid and feels like it could last a life time. I've also gotten multiple cubes and poufs and the again am impressed by the style and comfort.

The wait for product delivery can be long, but the wait is WORTH it. Morever, I appreciate the ordering experience. Joybird sends you a custom hand written letter about your product. You receive detailed updates on the build process as well. Customer service is also extremely friendly and responsive. I can't say enough good things about Joybird and have recommended them to my friends as well.

I can't wait to fill my home with future Joybird pieces.

Rep reply posted Jan-30-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience and that you are loving your new furniture! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in as a thank you! ”

2018-01-28

You get to create your own furniture - exactly how you want it!

"This is the perfect setup for getting exactly what you want in furniture! The hardest part is finalizing your decision! "

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Hi Charsmemories, Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-01-28

Personal Service, Durable Product, Beautiful Style

"When we bought our modest midcentury house in 2014, I came across Joybird while looking for some fresh furniture to fit the style of our house. I had never spent $1500 on a single piece of furniture before, and I was nervous about ordering online without seeing the product. The whole experience was as easy as good be; far smoother than my purchases from local stores that required me to rent a truck to pickup my furniture, and worlds better than my previous purchase from a big box furniture chain that included delivery, but left a lot to be desired from the setup experience.

Joybird staff were helpful in discussing fabric options that were kid friendly and easily cleanable. Delivery was so professional. All I had to do was answer the door, point to the wall we wanted the couch to go on, and then sit down and enjoy it!

Our couch gets compliments from everyone who sees it, even after 4 years of family life. I recommend Joybird to all my family and friends.

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and leave this review, we are so glad to see that you are enjoying your furniture and that you had a great experience. We have dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in as a thank you :) ”

2018-01-27

Love it!

"If you need furniture, Joybird is the company you are looking for."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Hi Ann, Thanks for the great review! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

2018-01-23

Good qu

"Original order was a couple weeks past due date but worth the wait... just wish the delivery people hadn’t damaged one piece... now I’m waiting again"

Rep reply posted Jan-24-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience, we have confirmation that a replacement order has been processed and assure you that our team is working really hard to complete your Sleeper as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and hope that you are enjoying your furniture at home, please check your account at your earliest convenience as we have dropped a gift there for you. ”

2018-01-23

Joybird is the first furniture line to recommend to our clients

"Production times can be unexpectedly long but overall, all of our clients have been very happy with every piece and rated their experience 5 stars. Basically a wait that is worth taking for the product."

Rep reply posted Jan-24-2018

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thanks for the great review! We are so glad that your clients are enjoying their new furniture! We've dropped a gift in your account and you'll see it next time you sign in!”

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,461 merchant members.