support@joybird.com

Shipping & packaging: 7.72/10
Customer service: 9.35/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.44/10

Fabulous Modern Flair

"Joybird furniture quality stands out."

2018-05-21

Every detail is top notch

"We bought a rug, some fabric, Hughes Chair and Hopson Apartment Sectional in July 2017. We could not be more happy with the quality of the craftsmanship and attention to detail. Customer service has always been a delight and we have recommended Joybird to several others. The furniture is made in America which means when you need assistance or replacements help is close by. We will be buying from Joybird again!"

2018-05-21

Joybird is beyond a joy and products are fantastic

"Ordered 2 Eliot twin sleepers, Eliot footstool and cube estimated delivery date was Middle of May. Received all today and are all perfect and very happy!!!!"

I want more!

"Furniture is just great. Sturdy and elegant. Fits in well with our mid century house. Delivery was also great"

2018-05-20

Just pull the trigger...

"I had an initial hiccup but the service was wonderful and corrected promptly."

2018-05-20

Great Company, Great Furniture

"I purchased the Aubrey sofa and the Eliot bench from Joybird, and overall, it's been a great experience. The sofa is exquisite; it's study, comfortable, and gorgeous. It's quite deep, so with a throw pillow behind my back and an 18 inch pouf, I'm comfortable and ready to bit my fingernails off to the Handmaid's Tale. The Eliot bench is also awesome - lets us seat way more people in our living room (we plan on hosting some house concerts this fall). Customer service has been excellent. The only mild complaint that I have is that it seemed to take forever to get to Maine - it took about 3 weeks longer than the initial arrival estimate, but it was worth the wait. Also - love that they send the swatches - you can tell they use quality fabric. And the Joybird coffee mug that arrived in the mail while I was waiting - it was a nice touch. "

2018-05-17

Custom Furniture Made Easy!

"We've ordered from JoyBird multiple times and had great experiences each time. The idea of ordering custom furniture over the internet seemed odd at first, but go for it! The quality is top notch and the customer service is really amazing. With our first piece pushing 4+ years old now I can attest to the long term comfort and durability of their product.

We just placed another order for a sectional and a lounge chair for our living room and can't wait to receive them!

Awesome!

"Great experience, amazing furniture, super stylish — and comfortable!!!!"

Love our sofa - 3.5 years and counting

"We adore our Joybird sofa! We’ve had it for almost 4 years and not only is it a great design aesthetically but it is also comfortable - pulllout bed included. We have two young boys as well who bounce on it nonstop. Highly recommend the company and their product!"

Makes designing easier

"Everything about the Joybird ordering process is easy. I received samples super fast, the site is well stocked with images and descriptions and I love how fast we received our product. I'll use Joybird again for sure."

2018-05-13

Furniture

"We love the style of Joybird furniture, as much of it complements our contemporary style, which consists partly of original mid-century pieces which we combine with contemporary minimalist pieces inspired by mid-century modernist designs. We love being able to customize these pieces by color, fabric, and wood stain to suit our personal style. The 4 furniture pieces we have purchased from Joybird have all been very well made, sturdy, and beautifully upholstered. We chose pet-friendly fabric, and have found that it does not collect much pet hair and what does get on it is very easy to skim off with a lint roll. It also seems uninteresting to our cats--they don't seem to want to sharpen their claws on it and when they run across it with claws flying, I see no evidence of harm to the fabric.

As some others have noted, however, delivery issues can be a problem. We paid an extra $100 for "white glove delivery service," but the delivery guys (the company was Lodeso, Inc.) tracked dirt onto our white wool carpets and then got dirty handprints on the brand new furniture when they unpacked it and handled it with filthy hands. And so I had to clean my brand new furniture and my carpets after the delivery guys left. Unexpected and disappointing. For that extra $100, a clean tarp could have been spread over our carpet and a 10 cent pair of new latex gloves could have been put on before touching the fabric of the furniture, which is what a previous different delivery service (J.B. Hunt Final Mile Service) that delivered another Joybird chair did, and what I expected.

2018-05-13

Classy crew

"Our overall experience with the Joybird staff has been exceptional!"

2018-05-12

Perfect

"We are very satisfied with our Joybird experience. Great quality furniture and fabulous service at reasonable prices. We highly recommend Joybird."

2018-05-11

A+ Customer service

"My chairs came the wrong color, and Joybird fix the mistake. A+"

2018-05-09

Great quality furniture

"Ordered a chaise lounge and some wood-frame lounge chairs. Happy with them and the experience."

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.