Stores > Joybird Furniture

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.54/10 8.54/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.53/10 8.53/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joybird Furniture by clicking a star below.
Ajones05's Avatar

2017-12-05

Great Service

"I was nervous buying such a large piece of furniture online but after receiving my first sectional I was hooked. It seems well made and I have gotten a ton of compliments from guests on the look and feel of the items."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you love your sectional :)! At your earliest convenience access your account as we have dropped a gift there as thank you for taking the time to share your experience. ”

2017-12-03

Love it!!!

"From start to finish I couldn't be happier. I plan on furnishing a good portion of my house with Joybird. I love the fabrics and colors and build updates!"

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you had a great experience! Check your account as we've left a gift in there for you :)! ”

2017-12-02

Stylish without blowing your budget.

"This company is fantastic. I appreciate the attention to detail in the production of their products. Customer service is excellent. Life time warranty is a huge plus. Products are reasonably priced."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your kind words! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can see next time you log in! ”

2017-11-30

Sleek and modern styling

"I love the furniture, but love the customer service even more. We had a problem with our sofa's and Joybird has done everything to help resolve it. I love the 365 day return/exchange. You never know what you are getting until it arrives. Everything so far has been perfect. Just waiting for our replacement sofas to arrive."

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Brian, we are so glad to hear that you love your furniture! We left a little something in your account that you can see next time you log in ;) ”

2017-11-30

Spending the knight in

"Great customer service and great product. "

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We've dropped a gift in your account that you can access next time you log in ;) ”

2017-11-28

Crazy Stylish

"We just love our furniture. We have a rental in Park City and home in CA and they are turning into Joybird showrooms. We LOVE this stuff. "

Rep reply posted Nov-29-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We've dropped a thank you gift in your account that you should be able to see next time you log in ;)! ”

2017-11-26

Excellent Sofa and Customer Service

"I ordered the 74" Winslow soft for my music studio in a strong color to offset the deep brown paint of one of the walls. It really brought a lot of color and energy into the room and goes well with the Japanese prints. I was immediately impressed with the build quality of the sofa and attention to detail. My experience working with Joybird has been very professional and easy. I've talked to them during the process by email, live chat and phone. They have always been incredibly helpful and supportive. I had concerns about the couch being too stiff and noticed it broke in a bit over a few weeks.I enjoy the support now. I'm so impressed with Joybird that I'm ordering more furniture for other parts of our home.

Thank you Joybird for the vision and care you give in not only the design but every detail of l the customer experience!

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We've dropped a thank you gift in your account that you can access next time you log in ;)! ”

2017-11-25

Joybird makes living joyful and comfortable.

"I am so happy with my purchases from Joybird. I love that it is made in USA, the upholstery holds up to everyday living with a dog and clumsy adults, (spill prone). I purchased a Hughes chaise lounge, swivel chair and ottoman."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! As a thank you for taking the time to share your experience we have dropped a gift in your account that you should be able to see next time you log in ;)! ”

2017-11-24

GREAT Sofa Company!

Anton Secitonal with Bumper in Key Largo Grape Posting publicly as John Angus on Nov 24, 2017.
“Wow! Joybird is such a cool company in so many ways. First of all their website is very well-designed and is a "joy" to visit (no pun intended). It is interactive and easy to navigate displaying their extensive product line of fine home furnishings. My brother who lives in Laytonville, California was the first I know of to order his and I was so impressed, I immediately checked out the website when I got home. Then... several weeks later, my good friend from Pacifica, CA ordered two pieces (key lime green) for their beach house. Wow! So casually comfortable, I started figuring out which style, color and size as soon as I could afford to. So now I'm the talk of the town among friends and family for my new "Key Largo Grape" Anton Sectional with Bumper. So comfortable and spacious. The sofa took a bit longer than I thought, but it was so worth the wait. So far, the fabric quality seems good, as does the structural components, foam etc. The size is perfect for my room, and I've already enjoyed various adult activities aboard my fancy new surfable sofa. And the guys who delivered it were really nice and helpful with moving my existing leather sofa into another room. I tipped them $50 and they left my remote location in Northern California with two of the biggest smiles (except for my own) that I've seen in a long time. I purchased my sofa during a Memorial Day 20% off Sale Joybird was offering, and I did have to talk with Customer Service a couple of times regarding adding a pillow purchase to the delivery and discount structure. They were real nice people to do business with. Don't hesitate. You will not be disappointed, and from what I'm told, if you are, they will make good on it. Joybird... YOU ROCK!”

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Hi John! We appreciate the time you've taken to write this review and have dropped a thank you gift in your account. You'll see it the next time you sign in. Thanks for the kind words.”

2017-11-24

" The email build updates were wonderful as I patiently awaited the arrival of my sofa. The sofa is gorgeous and fits perfectly in my living room. The shipping company was friendly and careful and provided timely updates to the delivery of my furniture. I would buy from Joybird again and I have recommended them to friends and family."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience! We left a gift in your account which you can access next time you log in ;) ”

2017-11-21

Great chair

"Comfortable, great looking, good service, nice people."

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your kind words! As a thank you for your review we have dropped a gift in your account that you can see next time you log in :) ”

2017-11-20

Fantastic furniture; selling service!

"I'm sold on Joybird; not only is their furniture and high-quality and beautiful, But when the local freight company failed to deliver In a timely manner, the customer service agents that I've worked with bent over backward to discover the problem and make it right. The delivery problem was no fault of Joybird and so I commend them for service that sells!"

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2017

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to see that you had a wonderful experience! We have dropped a thank you gift in your account and you should be able to see it next time you log in :) ”

2017-11-19

Joybird Furniture is A+++++

"Joybird Company have been extremely helpful in the process of buying couch. The couch I purchased is beautifully crafted and everything I was hoping for! I LOVE it!"

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank your for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear that you are loving your sofa :)! Please take a look at your account at your earliest conveninece as we have dropped a thank you gift! ”

2017-11-19

Joyfully enjoying Joybird!

"From order, delivery and follow-up, it’s been a joy to purchase from Joybird!"

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for your review! As a thank you for taking the time to share your experience we have dropped a gift in your account :)! ”

2017-11-18

Excellent, Client-Centered Company

"Thank you, Joybird, for a flawless experience from ordering, customer service, to delivery. It was worth the wait. So pleased! I adore my Taylor Tonic Hughes Loveseat and Ottoman. I will definitely purchase from this company again."

A rep from Joybird Furniture, Joybird4, has responded

“Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so glad to hear that you are loving your loveseat and ottoman! We have dropped a thank you gift in your account and you should be able to see it next time you log in ;) ! ”

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.