support@joybird.com

Customer service: 8.28/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.70/10
2018-08-13

Great

"Furniture is well worth the money - didn’t like the wait time but it was well worth the wait - I Love my table and chairs - any everyone who has been to my house loves it ."

2018-08-12

Rest easy lazy boys

"Joybird makes it easy. So easy. The hardest part will be choosing you fabric. I promise. Their customer service is stellar as they are eager to help, quick to reply, and oh so accommodating. We live in a disposable world. Why buy bullshit 5 times over when you can buy Joybird once? High quality craftsmanship at its finest. Highly recommend!"

2018-08-12

Highly satisfied

"As if the quality of products they provide isn't enough to harp on, Joybird's customer service is unmatched. I sent an e-mail inquiring on my purchase and patiently waited for a response that came about a week later. I wasn't panicking, but they offered complimentary pillows to make up for the delay in their response. We also received a complimentary thank you gift for our purchase that consisted of a candle, some matches, coasters, and a bottle opener (if I recall correctly). Joybird truly exceeded our expectations and for that reason, I would definitely recommend them to others."

2018-08-07

Toscano Dining Set for the win!

"I had such a great experience from the creation, ordering, to delivery and setup of this set. I will definitely be shopping at Joybird in the future! "

2018-08-05

Good couch, shipping headaches

"Loved the couches, shipping a headache "

2018-08-05

Great find for awesome price

"I was pleasantly surprised with the ease of ordering and quick delivery of this product. I expected I would need to return it and just wanted to see how would look. With easy return policy, it was worth the risk to try. Now, I love it and plan to keep it."

2018-08-04

Don’t overthink it. It’s worth it

"Super stylish still classic coffe table. Very happy with look and quality"

Perfect furniture company

"The couch came in perfect condition and the movers were able to get it into our 3rd floor walk up without a hassle. "

Had to cancel dressers

"I ordered a bed and 2 dressers. The bed was made by joybird and we were very pleased. However the dressers are made from another manufacturer and they said they would be out another 3 months! That was unacceptable so we canceled them."

2018-08-04

"Every piece of furniture that I've purchased from Joybird has been exactly as advertised. The styling of the productd is great and the build qualitu is excellent."

2018-08-03

"Great product and appreciate the delivery process. "

2018-08-03

Terrible production time, customer service and shipping

"I ordered five Adis shelves back on May 11. It's Aug 3 and I still haven't received them. The website says they've been in "quality control" for a month. Two weeks ago customer support told me they're working 24/7 to finish and would ship this week. It's Friday afternoon and I haven't heard a thing. I'm getting the total runaround. It shouldn't be this hard. Very disappointing."

2018-08-02

Amazing quality + customer Service

"From start to finish I had the best experience ordering our Elliot Sectional couch from Joybird. Their website is easy to use, love being able to see design changes made in realtime, also liked that you can follow along in the design process and track what stage your couch is in. Once we got our couch it was everything we had hoped. The color was stunning and the quality was top notch. I almost didn't want anyone to sit on it for fear of it getting ruined in some way! Another big plus to Joybird is their customer service team. I reached out after we got our couch to say if at all possible I'd love to get different legs for the couch because we had since purchased furniture, after ordering the couch, and the legs we got didn't match as well as another option would. Well they were super helpful in making that request possible!! For sure not a service you could get just buying your sofa in any other store I'm aware of. I also had some issues with cleaning the fabric and they were very helpful there. I will give the tip make sure you know what type of fabric you have and the best practice to clean!!! We have S fabric and water is a big no no, and I wasn't aware of that before attempting to clean with water :(

Anyways! Buy it you'll love it! And hopefully you'll make it through the anticipation of receiving your item better than I was! :P

2018-08-01

Damaged item never replaced or fixed. Horrible customer service

"Received a chair with a tear. Contacted Joybird support. No one ever answers the phone. Sent multiple emails and everyone kept punting me off to another department. It's now over 4 months since I received the chair and still no word on whether or not I'm going to get this fixed..."

2018-07-31

Joybird is a source of joy!

"Joybird has brought comfort, style, and joy to my home and life. Beyond the lovely, products, the customer service at Joybird is second to none. The company and its representatives make customer satisfaction a top priority. "

Share Joybird Furniture's store rating

Joybird Furniture is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Joybird Furniture is a merchant member
Joybird Furniture participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.