Product & services pricing 9.03/10
Shipping & packaging: 9.10/10
Customer service: 8.93/10
Return/Replacement policy: 8.61/10
2018-06-29

Very happy with this refurb

"I usually shy away from refurbished products, but I needed a new desktop, I needed it fast and I needed it inexpensive. This computer is like new. Clean, fast, setup took virtually no time at all. I've had it for over a month and I love it.

When I first booted it up, I was worried because the fan sounded like a bicycle with a baseball card in the spokes. I opened the case (even that was easy!), took off the small piece of tape that was still attached to the fan, and it's been practically silent ever since. Definitely recommend!

2018-06-28

Great Product and great service

"I purchased a refurbished computer from Joy Systems from Target. I was a little apprehensive about buying a "used" or "rebuilt" computer but so far it has been nothing good news. I recently had to communicate with Joy Systems and they were prompt and professional. I would not hesitate to purchase another product from them in the future."

2018-06-23

Promise of reward forgotten

"I tried to do a online review for $20 on Amazon but it didn't go through. They said I'd get the reward anyway and asked for a review. I waited to see if they would fulfill their promise and I'm still waiting. This is why the horrible rating."

2018-06-21

Stay away. Refurbished lemons is what they resell. Had a bios freeze and then later had to replace ram sticks.

"Customer service is rude and condescending. Stay away from this company"

2018-06-19

Great computer

"If you want a fast computer with little to no issues I recommend joysystems. There will be a few bugs as nothing can be perfect. Such as if your screen goes array just (HOLD). CTRL+ALT then press UP arrow and it’ll fix the screen. Easy tip. "

2018-06-16

Great Value Desktop

"I'm pleased with this machine. It's quiet and is pretty fast. I have an SSD laptop that's really fast and cost 3 times as much, and this is close in speed to that. You may need to replace the keyboard with a better one - the Enter key and Backspace keys are a bit oddly shaped. Documentation is better than most - it even tells how to get to the recovery partition if you need to reset your system at some point."

2018-06-15

Great computer, good refurbished work

"This is the first PC I have purchased as a refurbished unit from Joy Systems and I have to say that I was very impressed. It comes with a keyboard and mouse, albeit a pretty cheap set, but definitely a plus that it came with it in the first place. The computer was incredibly clean and well packaged, specs were exactly as advertised, and even had an insert with a blown up copy of the product key for ease of reading. Would recommend and buy again."

2018-06-14

Refurb Dell Laptop

"Great product, we really enjoyed it and found it very useful. "

2018-06-11

HP Compaq Pro

"Bought a refurbished HP desktop that's been great. My previous laptop was running Windows 8.1 and getting slow in many ways. The pricing for a new unit from Joy Systems (via TigerDirect) made the decision simple. Although refurbished, it looks like new and the quality is perfect. I've been up and running since shortly after receiving it."

2018-06-11

karen gustaveson

"bought 2 laptops for grand kids. they love them."

2018-06-04

lenovo desktop

"Purchased from newegg.com

2018-06-01

Refurbished HP Compaq DC7900 SFF

"I recently purchased the HP Compaq DC7900 SFF for a replacement desktop. With Windows 10 it is the perfect small desktop for my day to day usage. Easy set up and the customer service has been helpful. Needs more RAM but that is an easy fix."

2018-05-31

HP Inc. Elitebook 9470M Intel core i7

"PCM makes purchasing easy and within budgets. Purchased the 2 year warranty which was very affordable. This machine is going to be very mobile. It's sleek, light and fast."

2018-05-29

Satisfied

"Company responded to an issue we had with the laptop. We were sent a shipping label and shipped a new computer."

Helpful (1) Cool

2018-05-25

HP Elitebook Folio

"I bought an HP Elitebook Folio refurbished laptop for my 10 year old son's birthday and it has turned out to be a really nice laptop. It works great and would buy from them again."

Share Joy Systems's store rating