Stores > Joswen.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.99/10 9.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.98/10 9.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.99/10 9.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.97/10 9.97/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joswen.com by clicking a star below.
2017-12-09

Couldn't be more impressed!

"I Loved it. My Dress was custom made to my size and after a few emails back and forward with the Customer service girls, Melinda and Rebecca, It all worked out gorgeously! Thank you so much girls, you helped make the wedding AWESOME.

Much love.

Tiff

perfect fit

"My dark green evening dress was absolutely gorgeous. Perfect fit. I love it. "

2017-11-25

fast shipping and good quality

"My order was delivered in about 2 weeks, perfect timing. The quality looks good and I love the color. I can't wait to wear it."

I loved the quality

"Great quality dress, even better than I expected for the price! I will definitely be ordering again from them."

well fitting dress

"I love this dress! It fits perfectly, I ordered a size bigger than my normal size and it had a little room, not too tight, very comfortable. Would buy again."

2017-11-24

thank you for my dream dress!!!

"OMG I couldn't believe it when I received my wedding dress that other day. It came with enough time for me to get it altered. It was beautifully made with high quality materials. The lace was so soft. I can hardly wait to wear it the day of my wedding!!"

2017-11-24

fast shipping and nice dress

"I received my dress sooner than the expected shipping date. It was very well made and I absolutely love it! "

perfect

"The prom dress I received was really beautiful and comfortable to wear also. The shipping was fast, it arrived within 2 days after shipped out and the delivery service was good. I would buy again."

better than expected

"The cocktail dress received from Joswen Dress was of much better quality that I expected. All my friends couldn't believe that it only cost less than $130 to get such a beautiful dress. I am so thrilled that I have found the best place to purchase dresses."

2017-11-24

lovely flower girl dress with good price

"The beautiful flower girl dress fits my daughter perfectly. I used the online Chat and was thrilled with the service. I recommend Joswen.com to anyone who wants a beautiful dress with a budget."

2017-11-24

Very happy with my beautiful evening dress

"I was recommended to Joswen.com by a friend. She has bought her wedding dress from Joswen.com and it was gorgeous and the price was only 1/3 of the dresses in bridal shops here. I ordered one evening dress for an event and I couldn't be happier with it. True to size and beautifully sewn. Very happy with this purchase!"

perfect homecoming dress

"Beautiful dress. My daughter wore it for the homecoming dance and she looked stunning. We will of course keep buying from Joswen.com in the future. Recommended."

2017-11-24

cheap bridesmaid dresses with good quality

"The dresses arrived earlier than expected. The sizes were as listed. We could not be happier. Recommend Joswen.com for bridesmaid dresses."

satisfied

"Fast shipping and the service was good. I'm satisfied with my dress."

2017-11-23

loved the dress

"I received it very quickly, the dress was of very good quality. Recommended!"

Share Joswen.com's store rating

Joswen.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Joswen.com is not a merchant member
Joswen.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!