Stores > Joswen.com
  • Joswen.com

Product & services pricing Rating 9.99/10 9.99/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.99/10 9.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.98/10 9.98/10
Voice your opinion! Review Joswen.com by clicking a star below.

Best online shopping experience

"I definitely recommend the website!!! The service was the best I have ever received from online shopping. They kept my updated all the time and I could track my order all the way. I loved the experience and I recommend Joswen.com!"

satisfied with my purchase

"It was an awesome dress. The pictures on their website do no justice. Highly recommend Joswen.com."

2018-01-16

bought a dress for my daughter and it was wonderful

"I bought a dress for my daughter for her 18th birthday. She loved it. The dress was nice and fit perfectly. We did custom size and the dress didn't need to be altered at all. Very happy with Joswen.com service."

2018-01-16

the dress was as described and the service was second to none

"I needed a dress for an event urgently and I couldn't find any dress at local shops so I started to search online hoping to find the perfect dress. I was recommended by a coworker who has bought a dress from Joswen.com and it was lovely. I contacted Joswen.com service team and asked if they could promise I would get the dress before the event. They replied in no time and promised to put my order in priority. I received an email five days later that my dress was shipped out! I couldn't believe the speed! I actually received the dress 2 days earlier and it didn't need any alterations done at all! It fit like a glove! I was sooooo happy with the experience with Joswen.com. Highly recommend this website to anyone who is looking for a dress!"

lovely bridesmaid dress

"The dress was bought for my sister's wedding in April. It feels and looks absolutely stunning on, I cannot wait to wear it."

2018-01-16

my cocktail dress was gorgeous

"I loved the dress so much! The dress was made of high quality materials and it fitted me perfectly. All my friends couldn't believe I bought it online. I highly recommend Joswen.com.

stunning dress

"This dress is absolutely stunning! I could have paid three times for this dress. Love it!"

beautifully made evening dress

"I bought an evening dress from Joswen.com and it was beautifully made, exactly as the description stated and awesome value for money. I received lots of compliments when I wore it. Could not have been happier. "

perfect bridesmaid dresses

"Ordered four bridesmaid dresses in burgundy color and all fit perfectly. The bridesmaids were truly happy on the wedding. Loved the result."

2018-01-15

my dress is beautiful, I love it

"Beautiful dress received and it is of excellent quality! I love the color and the fit. Everything is just perfect! Recommended!"

high quality dress

"The dress was made of soft material and it was very flattering. The fit was great and I didn't need any alterations at all. Highly recommend the website Joswen.com."

happy with my purchase

"Pleasantly surprised by the quality of the dress I have ordered from Joswen.com. I did not expect this high quality considering the price I paid to be honest. Couldn't be more satisfied with my order. Recommend Joswen.com to all girls who want nice dresses with very reasonable prices."

good quality

"I ordered and received my dress within 10 days! Couldn't believe the speed of processing and delivering. The dress fit perfectly as I submitted my own measurements. Good quality material used to make the dress. Everything was just perfect! Couldn't be more pleased with the order."

happy with my purchase

"The dress fit great and looked awesome. Ordered it with my own measurements and the fit was just great, didn't need any alterations. Very happy with the dress I received!"

good experience

"I loved the dress. Dress was beautiful and looked good on. Received it also in a short time frame. Would recommend this website to others!"

Share Joswen.com's store rating

Joswen.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Joswen.com is not a merchant member
Joswen.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!